It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hello Jose,

Welcome aboard ATS.
I'm glad to see you on here and calling for direct contact in a public forum (and may I say one that has already been parlayed by the other party extensively and long over due) with the other parties directly involved in the footage and techniques in the filmagraphy in question.

I have been following the Interstellar Saga intently since around June. The footage that I have watched in the Interstellar Movie and that which has been released under the usernames of Gridkeeper, santamonicajohn, and John L. Walston, has sparked quite an interest in me.

Impart to a sighting that I was privy to back in the 70's, which I related to Jose a while back, if in fact the footage is found to be of authentic craft then it could help explain the sighting in which I witnessed back then. A sighting which firmly grounded my belief system in this facet of Paranormal Phenomenon.

I for one do not base my judgment upon inconclusive facts and have been waiting patiently for verification and validation of this footage since I first became aware of it as I am sure many others have been.

I find Jose to be credible in his assumption that he had stumbled across information being offered by an individual who for all practical purposes displayed knowledge and proof that he had discovered a technique in which to film objects that lay outside of our very limited visual abilities.

It has been my belief that the footage was being filmed by a technique, which involves the use of UV/IR filters and/or cameras with high speed aperture settings to push the defraction limit of his scope. (IMHO)

Unknown objects have been shown in the past to have become visible in these electromagnetic spectrums using some form of these settings and have been filmed by Jose himself & Trevor James Constable.
It was also the subject of the discoveries by Martyn Stubbs from his downlink of NASA transmissions and discussed by David Sereda at length. (upon release of some of the information and footage that Martyn Stubbs had, at a UFO conference, NASA stopped all live broadcasts of their missions....we shall never be privy to the type of footage that Martyn captured which had been filmed by NASA themselves in the suspected lower UV bands)

I have been following this subject weekly across the internet...sometimes daily to see if cross verification would be presented at anytime. As we all know this has not happened to date.

I still hope JLW truly stumbled upon a technique to film these objects if they do exist other then on the film and in the photographs that he presented Jose with and that which Gridkeeper has been supplying the rest of us with.

As Jose so eloquently stated "The ball's in your court!" Gridkeeper and may we finally get disclosure.... something that we in the UFO community are always striving for on a daily basis when it comes to this most ancient of phenomenon's.

[edit on 12/17/2007 by Sorscoder]

[edit on 12/17/2007 by Sorscoder]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Sorry ngchunter I appreciate you were the one to mention misty so I think it only fair to acknowledge this so I will star your post aswell.

Here's another question for you though how do they differentiate between satellites or anything else up there for that matter is it just a question of orbits or could you discern shape and size to know what you are looking at and if you can what source do you use as a reference to compare and confirm ?

I realise the ISS is well publicised but what about the other stuff.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Daytime Spaceships ? Not really.

While hiding in his cave as a coward he is gridkeeper a.k.a. John Lenard
Walson made a response to us here regarding those questions in
discussion along with Mr. Escamilla. It's funny that the infamous John
Lenard Walson and his mutation gridkeeper is following this thread
every moment but without responding the challenge by Jose Escamilla.

Anyway I would like to show an image Lenard made sometime ago and
claimed the mighty spaceships also appear on daytime (!?) above his
home in his garden. John Lenard made a comparison with one of the
alleged spaceships from deep space and one of the alien spaceships
visiting him in his garden. John Lenard claimed both are the same
alien spaceship and show the location outside his home.

Now we ask: Are'nt the alleged spaceships located in space and far
beyond around Vega and other constellations according to John Lenard
and gridkeeper claims ? Then how is it that the same spaceship is seen
and recorded at daylight, low altitude and above Lernard's garden ?
Pretty suspicious is'nt ? Of course if you compare both images that
is the alleged night one with the alleged daytime one you just see the
same pattern but... with different colorize process, simple like editing
the image in Photoshop of any video editor software.

Then what we got here ? A clear contradiction by Lenard that compromise
his whole Spaceships from Space and Beyond scheme exposing his tricks.
Of course John Lenard will argue that he is a contactee and aliens come
to visit him on his garden aboard the same ships he is recording using
that " magic " apparatus. Those aliens travel millions of light years to
visit him ( Lenard ) in his garden so he can take pictures like this one
allegedly taken at daylight. Do we really need to hear this ?

As I see gridkeeper was dumb enough to include this picture in his
new video and now a new question for Lenard is added to the long list.
How is it posible you're recording these spaceships but at daytime over
your home. Were'nt they supposed to be in deep space and beyond like
stars ? One more to go with the bunch.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well ihave been blocked from posting comment's on Gridkeeper's video's on Y*UT*UBE.

Would be nice if someone could take over the torch so to speak.

It is very obvious the truth is hurting him i mean why would you block someone from placing comment's ?

If you had nothing to hide you could laugh such comment's off no ?

Just say's to me i was on the right track.

They always told me i was like a wild dog chewing beetroot.

Take care.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorscoder

Welcome to ATS Sorscoder.

It has been my belief that the footage was being filmed by a technique, which involves the use of UV/IR filters and/or cameras with high speed aperture settings to push the defraction limit of his scope. (IMHO)

That was my gut feeling too, if they are genuine that is.

And to Donoso, "do you posess any of those components" ?

The only reason I ask is because I would like to see every possible alternative tried and by the way I appreciate your time and trouble of course.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm.........I had posted about the black helicopter scenario but nary a sound.Oh well, maybe I need to get more vocal

I'm happy someone else pointed it out though, it just reaffirms what I thought.
Zorgon, thanks for the photo you posted showing the Big Dipper.I live in Canada and the winter sky here is perfect for observing.I only have a simple 4 1/2 " telescope but I have some good optics and barlows (for increased magnification).I need to get a radial guide so I can hook up my Canon to the scope.Unfortunately tracking is manual.....sigh.

Uh- i have an XL1. it's a pretty good camera and the lense comes off. way better than some handycam. i could possibly get an adapter for it to use Canon SLR lenses- maybe i could rig something up. i'm here in Texas pretty close to the hill country- anyway- if somebody could give me an idea about how it works i'll shoot it myself - screw money- i'm comfortable in my poverty - as far as helicopters chasing me- you know- whatever

Find the website for your make of telescope and look under accessories.I always find a ton of goodies that I want.I'm sure there must be some guides that will allow you to attach your camera to the scope you have.I found radial guides and t-adapters for my old Canon on the Celestron site.If I can find one for my 35 mm T70, I bet you can find what you're looking for.

I was doing some research last night and could barely find anything on JLW, other than repeated stuff.I found a vast amount for GK.
I'm not laying any accusations but it makes me suspicious.
I just wish they/he would come in and enlighten us on this fantastic discovery of such an increase in magnification from a store bought telescope.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

The gear I'll be using:

Telescopes:
Meade LXD-75 Schmidt-Newtonian (10")
Meade ETX-60AT (3.75")

Eye Pieces:

Series 4000
2x TELE
2X Barlow
40mm
25mm
9mm
PL 6mm
PL 4mm

Series 5000
Plossl
5.5mm
14mm
Super Wide Angle
16mm
24mm
32mm

Imager:
Deep Sky Imager II (one-shot color)

Filters:

Photo Visual Color (multiple sets)
Oxygen III

obviously AutoStar for Go-To. If that fails (which there's a high chance it will) star hopping is the way to go. Hopefully I'll be able to make the trip.

Ah! I just remembered, the Schmidt-Cassegrain has a focal ratio of f/10 which isn't exactly ideal for astrophotography. While my Schmidt-Newtonian has a focal ratio of f/4. That's pretty much in the sweet spot for this specific task.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
Here's another question for you though how do they differentiate between satellites or anything else up there for that matter

Well apparently THEY have no trouble... its us that has to sort it out because THEY won't tell us...

Nana na nana we have a secret

Wanna look for stuff? just 'point and shoot" your bound to hit something... Identifying what you see is another matter

Every green speck on here is a piece of something they track... Green line is ISS orbit... Red specks are pieces of the satellite that China destroyed with their satellite killer

Damn litterbugs...
dumb monkeys need to stay home

[edit on 17-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I have a couple of questions....

I have a Canon XL1S. I know I need an adapter but more important I'll need to have a special mount fabricated so that when it mounts to the telescope it doesn't break off because of the weight of the camera. The mount will need to attach to the tripod as a support for the body of the camera at the connection point to the telescope. The other thing is there are so many telescopes out there I don't know what to buy. I don't know what's good.

So my questions are:

1. What telescope do the astronomy buffs suggest I buy? (limited budget - no more than $3K)

2. Is there anyone in Southern Cal that is a machinist and would like to make a few bucks fabricating the tripod-camera support mount.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

-Euclid

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

Now that's a sweet set of gear you have!I'm a tad bit envious..........nah, it encourages me to get some good eyes too.
I enjoy your posts and learn many things.Hopefully one of us can reproduce this "magical" device, if it's real.
I rely more on visuals than co-ordinates so any pictures anyone posts will be most helpful.
I need a bigger telescope...........

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
reply to post by sherpa

The gear I'll be using:

Telescopes:
Meade LXD-75 Schmidt-Newtonian (10")
Meade ETX-60AT (3.75")

D,

Do you recommend those telescopes highly? Are you satisfied with them? The reason I ask is I really want to see if I can find some of these "things" if they exist and I have no idea what kind of telescope to buy.

I've done a lot of research on the different kinds of telescopes (cassagrain-schmidt, newtonian, refractive, non-refractive, et cetera) but I don't know what to expect and 3K is a lot of dollars to lay out without knowing what the results of the images will be.

I've already got a decent prosumer camera and I know what adapter I'll need to buy based on the brand of telescope. I just don't know what telescope to buy.

Your advice is appreciated,

-Euclid

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ok, so this is a little off topic, But i figured with all talk about your scopes, and the amount knowledge floating around in here this is as good a place as any. Im wanting to purchase a telescope. would be my first ever, total noob here. What should I look for, and what should i expect as a price range.
If someone could u2u me that would be great, I don't want my newbish question to fill this thread anymore than this post alone does.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

Well, I purchased the ETX 60 way back. Almost 8 years ago now, so, you'd only be able to buy the newer model in the family. I believe it's the ETX 80. It's a very starter scope so I don't recommend it if you have anywhere from $2,000 - $3,000 to dish out. The reason why I went for an LXD 75 Schmidt-Newtonian was because I wanted to do astrophotography first. I already had the Series 4000 gear back with the ETX so I only had to worry about the digital imager, new eye pieces, & the scope. I was on the fence debating if I should get the LX90 8" but then my budget would have failed to include the much higher quality eye pieces.

So far, I'm very satisfied with my current setup. I wish I had pictures to share but I've yet to reach a level where I'm comfortable posting. I'm always about perfection but in this case, there's no way I won't post if I find something tangible. The only problem with all Newtonian model telescopes is that there exists some coma. The model I use has far less though and if I had a coma corrector it would be a non issue. I purchased the Super Wide Angle pack which was around $600 I believe. Digital Imager II was also around $600. The telescope was $1,400. If I had to purchase all the extra stuff that I already had that would have been another ~$1,600 easily.

Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Gonna throw this into the mix.

It's a long-shot, but so are these
pics.

Maybe this is all about selling
telescopes ...

Once again, think about it.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I remember these from back in the day.

They seem to be long range. Maybe it's been right underneath our noses the whole time. Like JLW said. A 3rd grader could do it.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

Thanks for that comprehensive reply Donoso.

What about UV/IR could filters cover that, I don't quite understand if they are cutting it out or letting it through with the exclusion of all else.

If this is 3rd grade stuff than presumably you don't need expensive UV/IR capable cameras, lets hope so.

By the way 10" SCT sounds cool.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Good lord Lex I know this is a CTers forum but were you smiling when you posted that ?

Here's the long shot, do you have a telescope ?

I will have one coming up for sale, if you were interested, just a thought.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
While hiding in his cave as a coward he is gridkeeper ... the infamous John
Lenard Walson and his mutation gridkeeper is following this thread
every moment but without responding ...

As I see gridkeeper was dumb enough to...

Why would anybody in their right mind who is being personally attacked incessantly by what is starting to look to me like a forum gang want to jump in and participate?

I don't know all the details about the latest episode of "as the internet turns" soap opera you people have going here, but I do know one thing for sure... personal attacks against other members of ATS is against the T&C and are deserving of the warning you have just received.

I suggest you find another way of disagreeing and debating before things devolve any further.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
A bit of news from Gridkeeper... This was posted in the other thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted it here because of what was said... I find it very revealing actually
(See part two....)

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
The ISS looks like that because it was filmed using John's technique, the same one used to film the star objects. When not using this technique many of the objects are just points of light.

AH!!! Revelation!!!

Okay a couple things here...

That is a VERY interesting statement.... Here is a video created by a member of Pegasus... Jack Arneson... Subject The Star Arcturus... Scope 8" Schmidt/Cassegrain

youtube.com...

This is one of the most amazing videos I have seen... it looks like trailing plasma...

Edit to add...
Weird embedded says link gone but not regular link

[edit on 16-12-2007 by zorgon]

This is absolutely GREAT news and thank you for posting this!

I have footage from Lenard that is not exactly like this, but that could be the same type of phenomena / anomaly...?

So I am contacting this person to get more footage from himas it seems he is "on the right track."

Also just to point out, that there is a scope / cam system that I feel will allow anyone to film UFOs, the moon, Starships, etc. (if there are any out there), using this system.

This was provided for me through my friend in Mexico.

The system costs about $ 5,000.00 each. I have already contacted this person and am looking to receive footage he already has accumilated using the systems he invented.

spaceufo.com... This seems the way to go for wheoever can afford the price tag.

So pertaining Lenard and Gridkeeper I also noticed they have released a video on You Tube pointing to the Big Dipper and a "star" allegedly being the one that comprises the starship that is allegedly there.

WoW! Progress, we are at least getting a 'round-about' area where this starship may be presenting itself. Let's see what more develops.

Gridkeeper You Tube posting:

youtube.com...

You never know, maybe they'll finally give us the real locations so we can use them to located through computerized locaters on scopes.

I am waiting to hear from my attorney on whether or not to release what I know about the apparatus. Just don't want to get in trouble by doing this.

Jose Escamilla (more to come)

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I thought I had seen this story before. Ufo's around the big dipper with
backyard telescopes.

I'm looking too. Just want all of this to end

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread81678/pg1

[edit on 17-12-2007 by williamjklopp]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join