It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Premium writer is missing! Please Read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
i was just browsing through threads here on ATS and saw an ATS Premium work about missing nuclear weapon in the airfoce. it currently has 193 flags and 28 pages of replies and almost 1 million views. this member only posted in 3 threads, two post being in debate threads. he just left one day and hasnt come back.
the blog link on his page from what i read (its long) was great. it talked about the patriot act and freedom of speech diminishing. i googled the name but the only one i found with a picture was of the airforce.
i think that if he was in the air force that he would know what he was talking about. i cant find him anywhere on the internet after his last login.
here is the original thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-12-2007 by drflux]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by drflux

Hi Doc;

I still check in occasionally. Like all threads, the missing nuke one died quietly in its sleep. Partially because reliable information, either in support or rebuttal, is extremely scarce.

I view your conclusion that I can't be found on the internet as a good sign. I try to keep a low profile. As in below the radar low.

Although my E-mail accounts are no longer off the screen. If your mail starts being delivered at a set time hourly, as in 11 minutes past the hour, as in 2:11, 6:11 etc, you will know you have joined me on one of many government watch lists.

Actually, that would make a great thread for ATS. How many members have mail delivered at times as described above and how many "ordinary" members have mail delivered promptly after submittal?

If you start the thread I'll add detail and, with various posters, we can do some "experimentation".

Anyway, as to Major General Charles Simpson, who retired from the Air Force last January:

www.af.mil...

Not me, and I sincerely hope I haven't caused him any "difficulties". I also sincerely hope he is not intaking "substantial volumes of drinking water" while vacationing at a secluded Naval base on the eastern tip of Cuba because of confusion in identification.

I modestly admit I am more handsome than the esteemed namesake general. From that statement you may reasonably conclude the photo on my blog is not me.

azchuck

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by drflux

Additional comments:

I have been continuing with my research. My findings are not conducive to peaceful sleep.

My findings, conclusions and suspicions derived therefrom have become very complicated and info is very hard to find.

Summarily, there seems to be a renegade element within the Air Force that supports VP Cheney and is under his control. For subtle clues, study the resumes of the five top officers at Minot as of last August. Pay particular attention to when they were promoted and when they transferred to Minot. And to responsibilities while there and to the punishments they received.

Also, look for hints in the Reagan era and the 1989-1993 era, when Cheney was SecDef. This grand scheme was not hatched overnight.

I also see indications of an increasingly organized counter-push to the Cheney-led cabal of crazies that have taken over our government. The recent release of the Iran NIE is only one example of their effectiveness.

Although, paradoxically, the NIE conclusions only increase the risk that my worst fears will come true: A catastrophic domestic attack that will be blamed on terrorists.

azchuck

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by drflux

More comments:

My feelings in more detail: Washington DC will be the target. The Capitol and White House will be destroyed. Bush and his wife will be killed, as will many members of Congress. Less likely possibilities include the Republican national convention.

The difficulty is timing.

Two limiting factors: Congress must be in session and Homeland protection drills will be occurring - next year's version of Operation TOP OFF 07.

An early validation of my suspicions will come with notice that next year's drills will be focused on a nuclear weapon.

Timing: I see a window of January 2008 through October 15, 2008. I believe January is too early and lead toward sometime after March 1. October would be most effective but other factors limit this choice. All in my opinion.

Back to the cabal: The difficulty lies in identifying who is who and accurately classifying as friend and foe, given that the patriotic opposition must at all costs cover their tracks.

I THINK DefSec Gates and Admiral William "there won't be any attack on Iran during my watch" Fallon are on the good guys list.

Chertoff is definitely on the bad guys list.

I'm not sure this entire subject is appropriate for this site, or even that discussion would be entirely welcome here. You might watch the blog referenced at the end of the original post to the thread you cited, which contains a method of contacting me and early chapters of the book.

azchuck

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by drflux

One more thought: Consider the short window of time beginning with the arrival of the small herd of colonels at Minot and ending with the August 30 flight. The dates of the "mysterious" deaths of Todd Blue, et. al. fall within the window.

Try my earlier advice: Think like a criminal. Or a member of a band of criminals intent upon stealing a nuke. You may see the possibility of a connection.

Strangely, speculation between the deaths and the nuke that went missing on August 30 was vehemently poo-pooed by several posters. At the time I didn't seriously buy into the possibility of connectedness myself.

My opinion changed after seeing the bios of the five colonels in control at Minot and when they arrived.

Read the above in light of my changed conclusion: the nuke did not disappear at Barksdale as I originally surmised. I now believe the nuke disappeared at Minot while the plane was left parked overnight without security. This information was provided by the Washington Post well after my article was published on ATS.

azchuck

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If a nuclear weapon IS missing, it would show up in the inventory...

Unless, "someone" cooked the books.

And if someone cooked the books this time, who is to say that there may not have been other times as well?

If this was a theft of a nuclear device, and if Cheney (and his cabal) are behind this theft, and if Cheney has been working this scheme since the Reagan years...

Emperor Dick may already have a entire nuclear arsenal secreted away at his diposal.

We could lose more than just Washington D.C..

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by azchuck

i notice you have a thing for 11 such as the emails 6:11 and such also you joined on september 11 2007 weird maybe its your numberor something

top topics

join