It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Revolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"We Are The Revolution"

And nothing's being done.....

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
yea tell me about it....i cant even get the admins to get on board with organizing people to at least hold conventions to discuss issues and try and find ways to fix them.
I have this thread titled "americans banding together for the betterment of the human race" and that is what it is all about but no one really bit.
WE need to do something.....is anyone up for finding a way to raise money and then traveling to spots around the country where families are living on the street because of the housing crisis and give them food and clothing ? Then we could simultaneously be spreading information about how the feceral reserve actually works and expose the corruption of the credit system?
ANyone down for that? Its not that hard and will only take up a weekend at at time. Just like canvassing.....anyone ever do that??

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Some of you people are down right scary. I have never in my life seen something as this having taken on a life of its own, and with such magnitude, in one's head. Talk about captivation. All I can see is paranoia, full blown paranoia.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

What the hell is paranoid about wanting to feed children who are living on the streets of this country?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2
reply to post by jdposey

What the hell is paranoid about wanting to feed children who are living on the streets of this country?

I was making reference to the opening post. As for going around and feeding children on the street, no, nothing about paranoia there.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

The cold but simple truth is.........no body cares........if people did, we would already be living in paradise....

[edit on 11-1-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

o ...HAHAH.
I see what you mean about paranoia being a problem but that arises only because we are always faced with questions that no one in power wants to answer. Therefore we have to try and use the available info to deduce any sort of conlcusion from and usually that info is far and few between.

Yet....there is no paranoi about the corruption of creditors. Sure, they made a mistake following their american dream by purchasing a house without ALL necessary knoweledge about contracts, credit, mortgages, rates or even the concept of money. Yet does that mean they deserve to be homeless? Nope...thats why i want to simultaneously spread knowledge about these issues.

So are you down? Would you sign a petition to the admins asking for ATS's help to organize such things like the team they put together to go to roswell??

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What was that George Bush Senior said? "if they (we the people) found out what he and the CIA were doing undercover that they (Bush and his cronies) would be lynched in the morning"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join