It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Revolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Since the NSA are monitoring ALL electronic communiction, this message is as much for them and their NWO masters as it is for all of you who care about stopping their insane plans.

Some of you have asked about how you can organize yourselves into resistance groups. Take heart from the fact that a growing number of military officers, who are true Patriots, have already formed a resistance group, along with other non-military individuals as well. But the US Military is so large, that we need your help to spread the word. Contact any retired or active military person you know personally and urge them to contact others with this message.

Any Declaration of Martial Law (whether by that name or by some other name) by the President is ILLEGAL. Only Congress has the authority to declare Martial Law. If the Military refuses to obey illegal orders, the NWO will become a paper tiger. You should urge military personnel to resist all illegal orders, ESPECIALLY if they are ordered to arrest or shoot unarmed civilians (who may be protesting or demonstrating against Martial Law).

Encourage loyal military personnel to find others who feel the same way.

For those of you who wish to become involved, don't try to find others via the internet. You'll be hopelessly compromised from the start. Organize resistance cells locally and carefully. Whatever you do, don't use your own computer or email address. If you want to do something constructive, we suggest using psychological warfare against the weakest links in this conspircacy ie. those individuals who are in it for the money like WTC7's Silverstein or the owner of the demolition company that helped to clean up the WTC site (after they helped bring the towers down). Put pressure on them and they'll either crack and go public in exchange for immunity OR the NWO will start to turn on itself in order to shut them up.

To the NWO fascists who are monitoring this site, we have this to say to you.

We will NOT tolerate any of the following actions by you... [Mod Edit]

a) Ron Paul is assassinated or commits 'suicide'.
b) Another false flag operation like 9/11 takes place
c)Martial Law is declared (even if it's called something else)
d)Widespread election fraud takes place in primaries or the 2008 election.
e) the use of bio-weapons on civilian populations regardless of whether they appear to be a natural phenomenon or not.

This will be the one and only message in this form that you'll get from us. From now on, we'll let our actions speak for us.

[Mod Edit: Please see ATS: Terms And Conditions Of Use sections 1b and 2. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 22/12/07 by JAK]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
1 if by false flag.
2 if by (the law of the) sea.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Oh man if Ron Paul wins and they assasinate him Im sure some very pissed off very crazy Ron Paul supporters are going to start taking matters into thier own hands and I totally support and encourage this anarchy. Kill them all. Kill every last one of them. Make them pay. We outnumber them 500 to 1, so what if they are better armed. There is absolutely no reason for this broken currupt government to continue to exist. All involved must be erradicated like the parasites they are.

Im sick and tired of bieng a slave. I hate the system. I hate it and I wont take it anymore. You shouldnt either.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

Are you trying to be the poster child for "Radical Homegrown Terrorist?" I mean, wow... I can just see your quotes being used on Fox News for justification to lock up CT'ers.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
""Im sick and tired of bieng a slave. I hate the system. I hate it and I wont take it anymore. You shouldnt either. ""

Honestly, Im printing that on a t-shirt.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Amen to that, OP.
I wish you good luck, and know you have my full support.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by David_Reale]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I understand the growing frustration of the common people, for I share it. I see the corruption of our leaders, and abhor it. I feel the fear for our children, for I am a grandfather. But the time to speak of violence is not yet here.

Just as our forefathers sought every avenue to avoid war with England, so too must we hold ourselves to such standards, lest we be judged hasty in causing bloodshed. Posterity has noted that our nation was long suffering in those days leading up to the American Revolution, and so too must we patriots be now.

We fear that the process of election by the people has been compromised, but we must be sure. We must work tirelessly to elect a leader that will return our nation to the Constitution. Each of us must put out every effort within our power to avert civil conflict, and the ballot box is our last chance.

Once begun, a physical revolution is an all consuming beast, and thinking men and women must recognize that it will cause the deaths of many you know and love. It will devastate whole towns and cities, ravage the lands around you, and teach you the art of casket making. It must be the last resort.

If there is no recourse, if we have tried and failed in every effort to turn the tide of tyranny, then I will stand with those who fight, knowing full well that my blood will likely be called as payment for liberty. But to be true to the spirit in which our original Constitution was framed, we dare not be hasty in the drumming of war.

It is better to exert ourselves now, to the fullest extent, than to visit the anguish of bitter war upon our families if there is any possibility that it could be averted. This coming election portends to be the time when courses change, for nations and men. I cannot too strongly urge each of you to search your heart, and for the love of this nation and the love of peace itself, to work as you never have to change the direction we are headed with your ballot.

Edit for spelling, as there is no such thing as a "ballot lox"

[edit on 18-12-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I guess you're right about that. It's good to have balanced opinions in a movement; they make sure rash decisions aren't made, which will cost needless pain and deaths. After all, I doubt anybody really wants a new civil war in America.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by David_Reale]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have been saying this for years....the only thing that will change the status quo of this country to one that is defined by integrity, loyalty, TRUE justice, and humanism is a full fledged and all out revolution. Whether it be civil disobedience, extreme violence or a combination of the two....we will survive it and will come out on top. Every other country in this world has so why cant we? The italians for example, they never gave up and were so extremely resillient in their years of constantly having their cities being ransacked by barbarians and neigboring city states. Percerverance and just will prevail in the end....

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

There is no combination of the two. It's either peaceful or it's not. For all our sakes let's hope that it's the former.

There is a way to change this. I've been saying it repeatedly. People have GOT to stop allowing themselves to be divided. We need to stop thinking in terms of Republican v. Democrat; Left v. Right; Conservative v. Liberal; Red v. Blue; Coke v. Pepsi.

We are 'We the People'. We have the power and the ability to change things. But only by uniting. The Powers That Be have known for generations that the only way to keep us down is to keep us divided. We'l never all agree on everything. Who cares? But we can work together in a common cause.

We had a dress rehearsal for this. It was called the 1960's. Many of us were there. This is the Big Show now. This is when it matters. We either do it now --- together --- or it is very, very unlikely that we'll ever have another chance. Mark my words.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You are correct but i was simply pointing out the inevitable....not every faction of the revolution will be peaceful nor should it be right? I mean what about those evil law enforceman mongrols that feel the need to beat people to show their authority? Should they get the same treatment from the people tha they are oppressing? I always knew and still to this day whole heartedly beleive that if you train officers and all law enforcement personal differently and actually teach them to protect and serve and not threaten and enforce, a lot of our social problems would take care of themselves at least on the street level.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You are either part of the problem or part of the solution!

Awaken as much people as you can and tell them to do the same. We do have to act now or it will be too late............

Truth, Wisdom & Love to all living beings.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
YEa well how do you accomplish something like this?
Did you see my other thread? Thats my idea about how we can tackle this issue. the main thing we have to remember, and i think someone already mentioned it....is that we have to ILLIMINATE all divisions in our society. No one is better than you or me...we are all equal simply because we are human. We might have different skills, personalities and intelligence that makes us unique but these differences do not afford one person any more respect than the person standing next to him. Its all in the bill of rights people and the constitution plays it up perfectly for us for the most part. Except where those power mongrols have stuck their fat noses in to make changes which support their interests and no other. Its going to be a long haul...im just afraid we do not have a road that long and straight. It might be too late which is why violent revolutions usually come to pass.....if you have to wait until the tipping point to take action then it is most definately too late.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
We are the government...people tend to forget. No wait, they have forgotten that fact over the years completely. They think they owe the government something when in fact the simple truth is that the white house wouldnt exist if it wasnt for the people. If the entire country decided to stop paying taxes what do you think would happen? If we all made an announcement to the rest of the world that we would be serving up on a gold platter all those officials that have done wrong and caused so much death and destruction in so many other countries...do you think they will leave us be to fix our own problems? Probably...what do we have to lose if we can see that currently our society is getting worse and worse. This isnt neccesarily quantified by higher crime rates or murders but the decline can definately be seen in many other ways. The problem is that the cause for these effects are no longer directly connected but only correlated through a tangled web of deceit, beuracracy and red tape.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Man- you cats are talking about civil war and revolution and standing together to fight like it's 1776 when more people are voting for their American Idol than President? Why don't you put down your guns Rambo and start campaigning? If you have enough conviction to fight to the death for your freedom- why don't you work to the death for it? I mean- you wanna give your life for "The Revolution"? right on! Sell your car- buy a bike- grow your own food- quit using their petroleum- quit working for their corporations- quit buying their computers and using their search engines- make your own clothes or shop at a non corporate thrift store- cut up your credit card (ooh did I go too far?)- close out your bank account- shop at a farmer's market instead of their grocery stores- quit smoking- barter every time you can- and vote dammit- and when the person who you voted for wins the vote and loses the election write everybody- and keep writing them- and get others to write and keep writing- just don't go around mumbling how wrong everything is- shout it- if they are wrong start your revolution by living right- "they" have done this to us - "they" are allowing us to suffer- for "their" profit because we are "they". This is the cost of living the way we do.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
If we do all those things then we are truly defeated....we need technology to survive and it wouldnt be right to hold any technological advance from the human populace because as far as i am concerned modern advances in science are for the betterment of the human race and nothing else.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The whole point is to understand that this country does not own us....there is no implication of ownership at all really on either side. At least their shouldnt be....we are this country and we are the government. That is the way it was intended for the good of the people and in the interest of freedom. YEt apparently we were all sold out years ago under the wilson administration through the federal reserve system. That is what scares me the most....you can track all of societies problems back to the creation of the federal reserve system, fractional reserve banking and predatory lending practices. It is not coincidence that more and more citizens are falling behind on their financed payments and no not all of them are irresponsible with their money. They are simply being taken advantage of by a system which is inherently unethical and sinister with the sole purpose of paying off those who we are in debt to as a country, the federal reserve and all of its international banking cronies.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulRevere

Paul .... while I admire your Patriotism in giving an ultimatum
of sorts .... you have my deepest agreement.

However, the NWO does not intend for Paul to win at all.
They are going to rig the vote for Hilary so that nobody is the
wiser and put doubts into the minds of the true Patriots like yourself
so that nothing can be organized against them. Can somebody recall
or (RECOUNT) those hanging chads on paper ballots back when Bush
supposedly stole the presidency away from Gore. They've had 8 years
to perfect the next one. They will be ready .......

so should you

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
reply to post by NGC2736

After all, I doubt anybody really wants a new civil war in America.

If that is what it takes .... then so be it ...... sign me up
if it takes my blood on the street and the cameras rolling
catching it all on film to wake up the sleeping masses ...
then so be it ...... course then

some black suits come into the control editing room at CNN
and confiscate the footage ...... and say it never happened.

But the best part is, you can't deny witness testimony. 1 slain
recruits thousands more

Might I quote a former president here:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the
blood of patriots and tyrants."
Thomas Jefferson

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I don't think anyone suggested giving up technology. I think, and correct me if im wrong, he was saying to stop the laziness and apathy, greed and general disconnect from humanity plagueing us as a nation and as a species. As long as we all play into their games it doesn't matter who is at the top. Violence solves nothing. All I see from most people is either apathy or anger, nothing constructive. If you have a bloody revolution where does that leave you? Ruler of the wreckage? What exactly will you do differently?

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Anyone on here calling for violence is either looking for attention or a government agent.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join