It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: SimiusDei Talks About Online Relationships, Steve-o and Other Stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
PODcast:

SimiusDei Talks About Online Relationships, Steve-o and Other Stuff

Just me ramblin a bit.

Enjoy.

Yes, there be profanity.

length: 25:46
file: atscpod_2695.mp3
size: 24209k
feed: atsc

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
GAH!

I'm getting sick of this freaking wi-fi.

This is supposed to be in the BTS.Talk feed. If anyone who can move this reads this, please move for me.

Thanks!
Jasn

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well, Simius, I think you pretty much summed up the problems with the internet in your last podcast, really. People don't talk to one another anymore, instead, they freaking type words into their computer, cell phone, et cetera.

We live in a world that is becoming increasingly anti-social, really. Hell, I'm a good example of it. I don't even know how to act around people anymore, and a group of people...
Forget about it. I'm about the most unfunctionable person I know when it comes to socializing.

It all stems from spending 3/4 of one's life in front of a computer screen. My dad, God bless him, used to always tell me, "Boy, I'm telling you now, computers and the internet are going to be the ruination of this world." I used to think, "Yeah, right, dad." However, the more I look at this world the more I think, "Damn, dad, you were right after all."

[edit on 15-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Tell me about it.

You never know how right your parents can be until you start approaching those "older" years yourself.

It's amazing how much my line of thinking has changed, just since 20.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Thanks for clearin' up all the stuff Big Brotha "Hector Morales"
..... I'm kinda the same person in real life ... aside from the "super hero " stuff ..... I'm a gentleman ..... I help people out ...... I hold the door for the ladies ....... to tell ya the truth .... "Steve-o" is 95% of the real Steve ..... my girl Hannah knows how I act/talk .

[edit on 15-12-2007 by steve-o]

top topics

join