It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul has Many Friends !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Dear America :

These are the facts as of 12/15/07 We must set aside the Pro-Commercial Broadcast News and put aside the Credit card mentality of Credit score keepers and remember One thing ! Forget how many Police there are and forget how many Der Homeland security robots they hire and try however difficult Not to worry to much about Criminals like BLACKWATER ! BECAUSE THERE ARE TENS OF THOUSANDS MORE OF WE THE PEOPLE Than there could ever Be of them ! I don't care How Many Patrol Car's they call for Back up . WE OUT NUMBER THEM MILLIONS TO ONE .... Let them try to make the final push Let them try to Deliver Yet another 9/11 and see if WE Fall for it GO AHEAD Mr Rockaby Rockafella call the Remaining JP morgans and the Other Super power hungry Elitists that feel this Need to Dominate Our Planet ,Are you really going to turn the Whole planet into a Giant Galleria Shopping Mall Or a Burger King with a Home depot on every corner ? What will you do when you come to the Conclusion that you failed to build your Play ground of the Filthy rich and shameless and to turn this Planet into just One BIG Service Station for the SUPER Wealthy what will you do WHEN WE TURN YOU AROUND AND BEND YOU OVER ... ? What will your friends think When WE take your Gasoline Nozzle and CUT IT OFF ! Did you silly people really think WE would just SIT back and watch as the George Bush's and Karl Roves Or the Rummy Rumsfelds and Richard Cheneys of this World just Open there Mouths and NOT CARE WHAT LIES FELL OUT That We would just allow you to Spoon Feed Us whatever you felt like telling us without any reguard for the Story you just told Us the Day before ? Can all of you really be that Egotisticle ? PLEASE understand WE are aware of it all and grow weary of you more so each day

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ah... What?

I saw something about Ron Paul having friends and I thought it was going to be an article about Bert and Ernie or something... But apparently I was wrong.

new topics

join