It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jerusalem? Why not let Yahweh & Allah settle it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
First of all I don't see how Christianity has any claim to city at all. Except for owning it for several decades in the Middle Ages it has nothing to do with Christianity.

The idea of a coin toss would be ridiculously awesome. They'd kill each other over who gets heads and who gets tails.

The UN would never get to take it over. You think Israel, the scrappiest, biggest believer in manifest destiny in the world would let some "ignorant" "Gentile" take away and administer their land? Yeah right. The only way I see this ending is a big happy war in which my country hopefully won't have to take part in. As an aside, I question the logic of a lot of these endtimers who say that China and Russia will back the Muslims. If the Muslims get their ass kicked in a war, doesn't that improve oil rich Russia's position? Not to mention increase their regional sway.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Merle8

keep muslims happy with their(oil/oil/oil)sales=money=power
not just china and russia have their own power/wealth agendas--but so also the usa and uk with our "honest" politicians----and europe the same plus its dominant religious authority in rome.---all these players have their noses stuck into the affairs of jerusalem and the morality of the jews and their religious beliefs expendible at/with muslim demands with their oil as a barganing chip----since no-body can mind their own buisness another mid east -super war is inevitable--fighting over the spoils of war======oil/power/money and world domination.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

Originally posted by Essan
Er, because YHWH and Allah are one and the same
Otherwise known, to Christians, simply as God.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are sects of the same religion. They all worship the same god. Where they differ is on the identity of the Messiah

Mind you, I always did think YHWH was a bit schizo ..... could be fun watching him beat himself up

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Essan]

You beat me to it, they are the same thing; something that many Christians are ignorant to. Some Christians actually believe that Muhammad is worshiped as a God in Islam, but in fact that is greatly frowned upon in Isl

am and that's why they don't allow images of him (because they are scared people will worship him, instead of focusing on God)

Sigh...

First,

Luke 3:6 "ALL flesh shall see the salvation of God."

Yes, but will they RECEIVE the salvation of God? There is a difference between 'see' and 'receive'.. I suggest you learn it.

This old trick of the devil to make us think that allah is the same god that we Christians worship is really tiresome.. why? because if you have read the Bible and truly believe in it then you would understand that one of the basic tenants of Christianity is the absolute exclusivity of Christ. If you don't like it, argue with the Bible and if the Bible is true then you are arguing with the One true living God. The Bible is clear and make no mistake, Jesus is the word made flesh so if you reject his word you reject him. Jesus said.. -I- am the truth, the way and THE life.. NO ONE comes to the Father except by ME. This pretty much rules out allah if you depend on what muhammad purported. So simple a 2 year old could understand it.

So, if you don't believe in the exclusivity of Christ you don't believe in the Bible.. it's really that simple. So, as most people I argue with they finally decide that they don't believe in the Bible or just part of it which is basically the same as not believing in any of it and go their own way. Knock yourself out regardless.

Couple of verses to leave you spiritual space cadets with:

Zec 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. See, I will make Jerusalem a cup of shaking fear to all the peoples round about, when Jerusalem is shut in.

Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Keep in mind this is the God of Issac, Jacob and Abraham saying this, you know, the one that says the land Israel is on belongs to the JEWS. (Contradicting what the 'other religion' says)

Pretty straightforward and simple to me.. of course if you believe in it.

Ga 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Pr 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

Go ahead, mess with Jerusalem and try and separate the land that rightfully belongs to the Jews, the heritage of the One true living God for HIS NAMESAKE.... For us that believes in the Bible we know what this will lead to. Hopefully when the curtain does fall you will not be on the side that God is laughing at because it will indeed be the 'last laugh'.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars

Originally posted by yellowcard

Originally posted by Essan

This old trick of the devil to make us think that allah is the same god that we Christians worship is really tiresome.. why? because if you have read the Bible and truly believe in it then you would understand that one of the basic tenants of Christianity is the absolute exclusivity of Christ. If you don't like it, argue with the Bible and if the Bible is true then you are arguing with the One true living God. The Bible is clear and make no mistake, Jesus is the word made flesh so if you reject his word you reject him. Jesus said.. -I- am the truth, the way and THE life.. NO ONE comes to the Father except by ME. This pretty much rules out allah if you depend on what muhammad purported. So simple a 2 year old could understand it.

So, if you don't believe in the exclusivity of Christ you don't believe in the Bible.. it's really that simple. So, as most people I argue with they finally decide that they don't believe in the Bible or just part of it which is basically the same as not believing in any of it and go their own way. Knock yourself out regardless.

Couple of verses to leave you spiritual space cadets with:

Zec 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. See, I will make Jerusalem a cup of shaking fear to all the peoples round about, when Jerusalem is shut in.

Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Keep in mind this is the God of Issac, Jacob and Abraham saying this, you know, the one that says the land Israel is on belongs to the JEWS. (Contradicting what the 'other religion' says)

Pretty straightforward and simple to me.. of course if you believe in it.

Ga 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Pr 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

Go ahead, mess with Jerusalem and try and separate the land that rightfully belongs to the Jews, the heritage of the One true living God for HIS NAMESAKE.... For us that believes in the Bible we know what this will lead to. Hopefully when the curtain does fall you will not be on the side that God is laughing at because it will indeed be the 'last laugh'.

by ViewFromTheStars]
:

------------------------------

You can't see your own fault...

The creator does not care what relgion you are but the gods do my freind.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is why it shouldn't be settled with a coin toss...

Exodus 17:7

7 And he called the name of the place Massah, and Meribah, because of the
chiding of the children of Israel, and because they tempted the LORD,
saying, Is the LORD among us, or not?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deuteronomy 6:16

16 Do not test the LORD your God as you did at Massah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psalm 78:18 - 31

18 And they tempted God in their heart by asking meat for their lust.

19 Yea, they spake against God; they said, Can God furnish a table in the
wilderness?

20 Behold, he smote the rock, that the waters gushed out,
and the streams overflowed; can he give bread also? can he provide flesh for his people?

21 Therefore the LORD heard this, and was wroth:
so a fire was kindled against Jacob, and anger also came up against Israel;

22 Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation:

23 Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven,

24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.

25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.

26 He caused an east wind to blow in the heaven: and by his power he brought in the south wind.

27 He rained flesh also upon them as dust, and feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea:

28 And he let it fall in the midst of their camp, round about their habitations.

29 So they did eat, and were well filled: for he gave them their own desire;

30 They were not estranged from their lust. But while their meat was yet in their mouths,

31 The wrath of God came upon them, and slew the fattest of them, and smote
down the chosen men of Israel.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
God is settling it with a "Yahweh vs. Allah" match up. The stage is set for a showdown. Now that the National Intelliegence Estimate has denounced Iran as a nuclear threat, Israel has to deal with the Iran issue on their own. If and when they decided to strike Iran, the entire middle east (and probably Russia, too) will be breathing hot and heavy down their necks. It will be at this time that the real God (The Father of Jesus Christ) will make his power known. Make no mistake: When all the nations of the world are aligned against Israel, God will demonstrate his glory:

Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it...

Zechariah 12: 2-3

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join