It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Temple Taking fingerprints and toothprints at local fair

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Masonic Light, I am intertested in the facts, I just realized that this thread is going

no where. There really wasn't any point in continuing the argument. I know how you

feel about the topic and you know how I feel. Neither one of us is going to change

the other person's opinion. By the way what is my agenda?

[edit on 23-12-2007 by greydawn]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by greydawn

greydawn...I would like to assure you, as my father, grandfather and great-grandfather were all members of the Lodge I belong to, as well as ScottishRite and Shriners(sans myself, cant afford the Hadji yet) there is no degree higher than 33, in either York or Scottish rite. The number of generations in the Lodge has no effect on how much effort and work a Mason is willing to put forth in his Craft.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
I volunteer myself to be an Masonic 'insider' who comes clean.

While I appreciate your volunteerism, I have to remind you that the last time the Masons 'came clean' and pulled that joke on Al Gore it kind of backfired. Now all the putty-minded anti-Masons believe there actually IS such a thing as "global warming."

If you do go on Larry King, DON'T tell him about that whole reptillian thing; I don't think his old ticker could take it!

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmmeat

I volunteer myself to be an Masonic 'insider' who comes clean.

While I appreciate your volunteerism, I have to remind you that the last time the Masons 'came clean' and pulled that joke on Al Gore it kind of backfired. Now all the putty-minded anti-Masons believe there actually IS such a thing as "global warming."

Man, how naive can they get? Next thing you know, they'll even believe that smoking causes lung and heart disease!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
before this thread gets too anti-mason, I'll say (...) this appears to be a very beneficial service.

I personally don't care if my fingerprints are probably still sitting in my hometown police station. I won't be committing any crimes in the future, so I really don't care.

what a horrid, orwellian mentality. This seems to be along the same lines as "why do you care about privacy, if you have nothing to hide?" mentality. Just thought I would point that out.

I think the CHIP program is a useful service for parents, nothing more.

Horrid, orwellian mentality to permanently put in parent's mind the possibility their children might be [whatever] - isn't it ?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

If you do go on Larry King, DON'T tell him about that whole reptillian thing;

Do not tell? Silly human. Why do you think Mr. King is approaching his 874th birthday?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Maybe this will help elaborate the chip program I have discussed this before and got some good responses.

Would you let them chip your child?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

If you do go on Larry King, DON'T tell him about that whole reptillian thing;

Do not tell? Silly human. Why do you think Mr. King is approaching his 874th birthday?

I figured he was just feeding off the life force of his (comparatively) young wife during their frequent sojourns into the Mason's hollow earth retreat at the Jules Verne Lodge.

But hey, I'm not privy to all of the secret information that anti-Masons have about Masonry.

Your pal,
Meat.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join