It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and the Book of Revelation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I was looking at some other threads earlier on the subject of there being a conspiracy to assassinate Ron Paul by the Elitists. Is it possible that in the Book of Revelation, where it talks about the 2 witnesses who are supposed to eventually killed or something to that term, that Ron Paul could be one of the 2 witnesses? Also people have said that if Ron Paul were to be assassinated, then there would likely be an armed struggle of sorts against the Elite.

Quote:
"11:5 And if any man desireth to hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth and devoureth their enemies; and if any man shall desire to hurt them, in this manner must he be killed. 11:6These have the power to shut the heaven, that it rain not during the days of their prophecy: and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they shall desire. 11:7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that cometh up out of the abyss shall make war with them, and overcome them, and kill them."
Source: www.earlychristianwritings.com...

Many people are believing that these are the end times, I myself am one of them. This could prove that events are going to be accelerating in coming along.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

you can "get" what ever you want out of reading the bible. that could mean any "thing"

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
When it comes to Revelations, I only understand one thing. And I've studied it. America IS the beast, the presidencies and bush family are part of the line of anti-christs, there are more than one and they are satanists who run the country. This is verified by alot of people who investigate their inner circles and secret societies. These satanists run America by manipulating Christian sentiment - and in our materialism we are bribed into allowing all the wrongs and oppressive things that go on -

Ron Paul IS one of the only politicians to arise and challenge these people, but there is nothing but evil running the American political scene at this point, assassinating Ron would be no big deal to them, they killed both Kennedies in order to secure the path to this neoconservative America.

The book of Revelations will not directly name or mention any of these people, it's just how history in America has been played out. Our saviors will be sacrificed again and again in the publics eye to produce the kind of misery and hopelessness that the satanist-dictators need to feed on us - and they do. They are so deeply entrenched in the political scene... /rant

join