Forget 2012, the world has already begun to end

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Right, I have had one or two drinks tonight and I think that it would help if all of my concerns were addressed in a way that others may be able to read and agree or disagree or maybe just ignore.

Number 1 - World war 3 is already under way. It may not be as we may have thought it would be but with british and american troops in the middle east and afghanistan and al q'aeda bombing countires all over the world.. can this not be classed as a global war? I have not researched anything in any detail and only know what the news tells me but the way things are going it looks as though it can only escalate before it gets better. At what point would it be classed as a world war if this isn't it already?

Number 2 - I have come to my senses and realised that there is a strong possibility that 9/11 was organised and carried out by the US government. Where we are today military wise leads mainly back to the events of that day. It all just seems oo convenient.

Number 3 - The global economy is receeding. The news assures us that it is not a recession but everything seems to look that way to me. House prices are higher than ever, Fuel prices are higher than ever, Major banks are having fincancial problems, money is becoming a huge problem.. globally. Is it due to the billions of dollars/ pounds being spent on the ongoing wars? Plus the billions being spent on research and development of military resources.

Number 4 - The climate is changing.. whether it is a man made phenomena or natural, there is no escaping the fact that the weather is becoming more and more extreme. Super hurricans, ice storms, floods in the summer, winter and summer temperatures levelling off to create a single season, Glaciers and ice caps melting faster than ever... it doesnt bode well for us humans.

Number 5 - Political correctness.. i dont know about elsewhere but in the UK it is ridiculous.. i wouldnt even know where to start with this but you cant say or do anything without the fear of being offensive.

Number 6 - Illegal immigration - We have millions of illegal immigrants in the UK using our resources, living in our houses, raping our women, and killing british citizens. I know the former only aplies to a minority of immigrants but still.. it is happening. We shouldn't be allowing it, they shouldn't be here. What happens in their countries is their problem. As harsh as it sounds i believe it is true. If you have a virus, the best way to stop it spreading is to stay in isolation.. don't go visiting your neighbours to tell them you have it and sleep on their sofas.

Number 7 - Gerneral anamosity - People all over the world are so hostile to eachother, where is the compassion, where is the humanity? It should be natural to 'love thy neighbour' and to help others. People seem so intent on having their own lves the way THEY want it, that they disregard every other being on the planet. If we are to survive this mess of a planet, we need to work togehter regardless of race, religion, gender, social background or otherwise.

We all need to remember that despite our differences, we are all the same.. human being, born as a child with no knowledge of the world we are then shown by others how we should live and then we all will die. Is it really worth living your life, making others miserable and destroying the very thing that made your life possible?

It is unfortunate that the decent ones have to live their whole lives with all of these problems pushed onto us. It is a waste of billions of lives that have the potential without miltary, political, finiancial, agressive and destructive interferences to be something that could be so different.

I know that all that I have written has no specific 'section' to be put in, it has no real meaning or structure. I'm not a writer and im not out to prove anything.. im just a human being with feeling and would like others out there to take a step back and re evaluate there lives and how what they do affects others and how they are effected by the powers that we have no control over.

50/50

Edit - Ok so i'm a little drunk.. after reading it properly it may see to be nonsensical and badly written but i'm going to leave it theway it came from my head at the time.. If you think it's a waste of your time and a load of crap... move on

[edit on 14-12-2007 by fiftyfifty]

[edit on 14-12-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
One of the signs that we are in the last days of the age of man and about to witness the return of Christ is " Because of the increase of lawlessness, the love of many shall grow cold" (Matthew 24:12). In fact, Matthew 24 talks also about war, famines, disease,events in the skies (solar system etc.), lawlessness and hatred everywhere, earthquakes, and more...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Sure sounds like the End of Days doesn't it? Death, Destruction, War, Economic Collapse.etc etc-it's all we see on the tube these days... It's stressful times indeed. It feels as if tensions are rising right along with global temperatures. The earth is changing and we're changing with it... The whole damn thing is vibrating at a higher frequency!
But have no fear my friend, the world isn't ending anytime soon. The only way thru all the nonsense is a to find little faith and little spirit. Look to the inside, find peace there, and all will be merry.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You forgot to add, you start to die the day you are born!

I agree with you on just about everything you said. The world seems so overwhelming at times, that it just seems like a helpless mess all the way around, which it is for the most part.

On the animosity point (#7) that is up to each and every individual. You seem to recognize it, so be a catalyst for change that way. Watch your own attitude and maybe it will rub off on other people.

Life is worth living. All it's good days, and bad, happy and sad, constitute what living is. If I had a chance of going back and changing a single day, I would never even consider it.

It's easy to get sucked into the doom and gloom, and to forget all the good things about life. The simple things, like a beautiful sunny day, the giggle of a child at play, or a star lit night.....(you can think of more!)

Just be thankful for the good, simple things you have in life, and don't let the other bits ruin it all for you!

I just made myself laugh that I wrote a silly rhyme in here without even trying! Something small yet I enjoyed it!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Right. Well, tell you what. I'm going to keep on doing what I'm doing, enjoying myself and learning. If the world ens, not much i can do to stop it, so instead of bugging people about it, I'll see if I can't do a little bit to help the day go better, a smile or a helping hand helps for the small stuff.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
1. Declaration of War.
2. It's consparcy confusion. "Radical Islam" is declared war already.
3. See Civilaztion Colaps Theoires. It's because of wealth hoarders and peak oil.
4. It's mostly a normal "cycle" of the solar system, it's directly related to 2012.
5. Mankind turning on itself looking to enemize anyone.

2012 is a date that all that other crap is working toward.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FromaboveOne of the signs that we are in the last days of the age of man and about to witness the return of Christ is " Because of the increase of lawlessness, the love of many shall grow cold" (Matthew 24:12). In fact, Matthew 24 talks also about war, famines, disease,events in the skies (solar system etc.), lawlessness and hatred everywhere, earthquakes, and more...

Amen. We are currently experiencing the Tribulation and Armageddon looms in the very near future. The world will not end, but all evil will be purged.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by ReginaAdonna]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
2012 is not an ending, it's a beginning.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
You know what is really nice,
is I know more about how to be happy
than the end times.

Now I just need to put that wisdom into action...

It really gets me down without my knowing. Thanks for starting this thread, I don't really talk to people about this kind of thing so it all stays inside.

Ya... end times. Honestly, has there ever been a time like the one we are in now, that most people know about? We went from riding on horses to being on the moon in some 60 years! We went from cannon ball to nuclear bomb. 9/11, NWO, 2012, Mahdi, Christ, Maitreya, Nephilim... I could go on.

I would agree, however. For I see 2012 as a new beginning. A better beginning.

Love

[edit on 15/12/2007 by Nyorai]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don't know what you all may have been reading...I realize there's a lot of new-age propaganda regarding 2012 out there; take heed that it will not be a period of enlightenment....it will be the beginning.... of the final cycle against humanity, a true blessing. So don't think it will just happen that day, it is something that is in progress now and will be more evident then.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
**Post Deleted**

I have chosen to voice my concerns on an alternate thread, which I've started. The information will be in my profile.

[edit on 12/15/2007 by Mr Jackdaw]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonna
Amen. We are currently experiencing the Tribulation and Armageddon looms in the very near future. The world will not end, but all evil will be purged.

Define "Evil" in your belief/context.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm not sure what I think about 2012 yet.. I'm pretty sure that the whole world isn't going to end. However, I definately wouldn't count out something major happening. (Also, I agree with you on a lot of your points.. the world is upside-down already, no need to hold out for 2012!)

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I recommend you read up on the history of this world and you'll see that it's always been this way. I don't understand this obsession with the end of the world nonesense. It isn't helping.

It´s been a long road, getting from there to here.
It´s been a long time, but my time is finally near.
And I can feel the change in the wind right now. Nothing´s in my way.
And they´re not gonna hold me down no more, no they´re not gonna hold me down.

Cause I´ve got faith of the heart.
I´m going where my heart will take me.
I´ve got faith to believe. I can do anything.
I´ve got strength of the soul. And no one´s gonna bend or break me.
I can reach any star. I´ve got faith, I´ve got faith, faith of the heart.

It´s been a long night. Trying to find my way.
Been through the darkness. Now I finally have my day.
And I will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.
And they´re not gonna hold me down no more, no they´re not gonna change my mind.

I can reach any star. I´ve got faith, faith of the heart.

I´ve known the wind so cold, and seen the darkest days.
But now the winds I feel, are only winds of change.
I´ve been through the fire and I´ve been through the rain.
But I´ll be fine.

I can reach any star. I´ve got faith.

I´ve got faith of the heart.
I can reach any star. I´ve got faith, I´ve got faith, faith of the heart.

It´s been a long road.

I am ready for whatever the universe has to dish out. Bring it on.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by kindred]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Many a civilization has perished but were still here. Ancient Rome, Egypt, Mayans, Aborigines, Nazca and others. I'm sure if we go someone else will show up and take our place.

I'm just gonna live my life being a good person doing good deeds and make people smile and laugh. If you can't live while you're living then you're not living at all. I stopped worrying about the past and the future and started living for the day along time ago. To many worries will shorten your life and make you grumpy.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

" Because of the increase of lawlessness, the love of many shall grow cold" (Matthew 24:12).

So weird. My mother just responded to an email of mine and quoted that last verse. LOL It had nothing to do with this topic....but something completely different on a more pesonal level.

Crazy.

I grew up in the 70s. There was ALWAYS people preaching "doom and gloom" and the end of the world was near. My life only seems to get better over time, to be perfectly honest. Soooo.

But my eyes and ears and mind are always open!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
most previous civilisations lasted hundreds, if not thousands of years.
this should be proof, the wrong ones lead. greed has loosed itself
upon the planet. the meek are slowly but surely impatient.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I personally don't believe anyhting will happen in 2012. The purpose of my thread wasn't to promote this idea but just to show there are more things in the world going on that I think it is pointless worrying about something like that.

I am living my life the way I want to and don't let any of theabove get me down but it is sad that the world is in the state it's in at the moment.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I am a Christian, and I do not understand Christianity's obsession with the end of the world. People having been proclaiming the end is near since about 10 years after Jesus died. People quote prophesy which makes statements that have always described the world (as someone has pointed out). The world has always been consumed with wars, riots, famine, disease, and people hating each other.

For those who believe the Bible, it is quite obvious it was written this way on purpose. The prophecies that talk about the end of the world are generic as to ensure no one actually knows when its going to happen. In fact, Jesus does say that no one knows when the end will come except God himself:

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone." (Matthew 24:36)

What that tells me is that every time a Christian proclaims the end of the world is neigh, we can be rest assured they are wrong.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone." (Matthew 24:36)

What that says to me is that when the world does end as is inevitable one day, all the Christians can claim that it was predicted in the bible and will claim it to be proof. If they want to believe something like that and live the restricted way that religion insists then they can carry on..personally, I would rather enjoy it and get the most out of my short amount of time here.

<<   2 >>

join