posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:44 PM
* Yes, in the first stages a bit of booze will help
* Remember that this is something you actually want to achieve (to appear self-confident in public), remind yourself why that would be great on a
* Turn around "What impression am I making on them?" to "What impression are they making on me?"
* Focus not on yourself or the way you might be looking or talking, but become extremely interested in others...in what others are saying, thinking,
* When talking, pretend you are talking on BTS. Here you dont seem to have any problem talking...just take the same attitude with you to "out
* Ocassionally put on willfull acts of being another persona or "faking it". If you fake self-confidence long enough, you will become just that.
* Have it be totally fine when you completely mess up because you have many things and people in your life to remind you of your value...
... You dont need other peoples confirmation, approval, attention, agreement.
Speak after me: "I dont care what others think of me. The world is not about me anyway, its about a bunch of other stuff".