It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonder if MIR space station was an observation post to watch USA activities in space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
wonder if MIR space station was an observation post to watch USA activities in space, ie space defence weps, spy satalites, orbiting nuke platforms.

dont say these thing are'nt possible how do you know what goes on in space, they can do what they want in space without anyone ever knowing.

for all we know they could have built nuke silo's on the moon, or have orbiting weps or nuke platforms on dark side of moon in orbit waiting for signal.

We only know what Goverment tells us which aint goona be anything they dont want us to know about.

Just look at freedom of information act all ufo pages blacked out, other stuff blacked out, what are they hideing that it needs to be blacked out.

Also if this was posted in wrong forum can you tell me where such a post as this should be put on these forums?? as i cant figure out which one to post it in. (for future reference)

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby

for all we know they could have built nuke silo's on the moon, or have orbiting weps or nuke platforms on dark side of moon in orbit waiting for signal.

)

khrushchev wanted to build nukes on the moon
, and ussr had tons of anti-sattelite weapons, like kamikazee drones that would detonate on impact with the sattelite, ASAT weapons, Almaz with space missiles and gun
and many more things, they even had laser facilities, some suspect they were there for destroying american sattelites etc.. like the Okno optronic facility for example.

they also had laser satellites like the usa.. they succesfully destroyed several missiles.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by SectorGaza]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think the Russians did built a nuke silo on the moon and have inhabitans there and on Mars only this info. is highly classified and no ome exept the president and some of the close people to him know

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

think the Russians did built a nuke silo on the moon and have inhabitans there and on Mars only this info. is highly classified and no ome exept the president and some of the close people to him know

Then how the hell did you find out? Are close to the president or his advisors?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
the russians do not have nukes on the moon. C'mon man...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ya come one man, at least try to support your claim with something other than "I think". Really, unless you have some information that we would find intresting and factual we dont care what "You think". Please post a link or clairify the above claimed statement.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
no one has nukes in space... there was a treaty passed against it. i dunno what t was exactly. i think that everyone would honor that though... but as for mir spying on the US? i wouldn't be surprised, though prior to mir the soviet union had several smaller space stations that were used by the military to spy on the US. they openly admitted to having them, knowing we couldn't do anything but hide what we have on the surface.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
missle platforms in space? i dont think so. thats outlawed by some SALT or START treaty. what do you think hubble has a few missiles in its ass?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
yeah, those were the treaties i was talking about. if any country broke those there would be some # hitting the fan.

new topics

top topics

join