It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Best-selling author and Bilderberg sleuth Daniel Estulin says he has received information from sources inside the U.S. intelligence community which suggests that people from the highest levels of the U.S. government are considering an assassination attempt against Congressman Ron Paul because they are threatened by his burgeoning popularity.

heres the full story here guys: www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hmmm, PrisonPlanet...not the best source, however, it sounds like Estulin is pretty legit.
I wouldn't be surprised at anything that group does. I can easily see how Ron Paul might scare them, he is not in alignment with their plans.

Nice find, OP, thanks.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

Ya no Problem, i hope the elite dosent go through with this

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
PrisonPlanet.com, albeit a conspiracy site has proven to be a fairly reliable source for anything having to do with politics, government and social engineering issues. Now granted, never take anything at face value or put stock into anything you hear or read but I frequent the site often and have found much credible information there - in fact, they are the ones who blew open the NAFTA Superhighway and the NAU!

Onward, these elitist cowards have right to be scared. Offing the good Dr. would simply galvanize the whole purpose of the movement of which he has become the central figurehead - to eliminate these elitist scum from our lives!

A word of warning - you go through with it and the political revolution is liekey to become an armed revolution. The masses will not stop until you and your ilk are swinging by your necks from lamp-posts around the world. The people are speaking and you had better begin to listen to what they are saying. We have had enough; your day in the sun is over. Step aside and let humanity govern itself.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A word of warning - you go through with it and the political revolution is liekey to become an armed revolution. The masses will not stop until you and your ilk are swinging by your necks from lamp-posts around the world. The people are speaking and you had better begin to listen to what they are saying. We have had enough; your day in the sun is over. Step aside and let humanity govern itself.

You tell em like it is Kozmo

[edit on 14-12-2007 by manbearpig]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Hmmm, PrisonPlanet...not the best source, however, it sounds like Estulin is pretty legit.
I wouldn't be surprised at anything that group does. I can easily see how Ron Paul might scare them, he is not in alignment with their plans.

Nice find, OP, thanks.

first of all prisonplanet is the best source. alex is the one that launched the ron paul revolution. if it wasnt for prisonplanet and its people the revolution would have never caught fire. just keep that in mind before you say prisionplanet is not a good source. it is the source.

heres the interview

prisonplanet.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i was going to say something similair. while we have clues pointing towards there being a NWO there is nothing iron clad if ron paul died under questionable circumstances there is a good chance we would at least see REAL protesting and i dont mean like banners and stuff think europe when bush was visiting. however this also doesnt serve the ultimate purpose of defeating the NWO. they would see this as the "national emergency" they've needed to implement executive orders and take full control. so we remain quiet were screwed we act out were still screwed.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If indeed they are contemplating on killing RP in an obvious assassination, then maybe they actually want a revolution? No doubt it would make him a martyr and the fence-sitters would join the revolutionaries. End result: It would reduce the population which seems to be a concern among these rich globalist eugenicist types anyway.

Or if they simply want to diffuse the situation, they'll just rig the votes or use a heart attack gun. Everyone would be suspicious, but with no proof the masses can't act.

It certainly comes as no surprise to hear that the "elites" want him out of the picture.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
first of all prisonplanet is the best source. alex is the one that launched the ron paul revolution. if it wasnt for prisonplanet and its people the revolution would have never caught fire. just keep that in mind before you say prisionplanet is not a good source. it is the source.

Whats wrong with people thinking thinking prisonplanet.com is bad source! do we need to start a thred on this

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
IMO I speak for a million or two in saying that this alleged event would end the PEACEFUL means of restoring the lawful order of the constitution.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Lets hope that people get the word out....so that if anything happens....the masses will be able to put two and two together!!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Damnit.

If it were to happen, the best that'd happen would be a halfway decent rally in Washington DC.

That's all, I would bet. Not that I'd like that, but I just can't imagine anything better happening for real.

F

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This is the first I have heard of it, and I'm glad to have read it here. Honestly, if the source and report are credible and accurate in any reliable fashion, it would Martyr him in my eyes, and yes, cause a forced reaction on the part of many. Myself in lncluded, I am not afraid to admit such.

When I say martyred, I do indeed mean in both sences of the word;
murdered, put to death for their belief, as well as the greek meaning:
"witness who testifies to a fact of which he has knowledge from personal observation".

Just read any thread of mine in a related subject, my standing is obvious enough, even by reading the signature below.

I hope this story is nothing more than that, a disinformation "story". Initiating a civil revolution, would benefit them because then they wiould have the excuse to put into play martial law. Some thing this Nation don't need on a scale larger than Katrina.

[edit for spelling]

[edit on 15-12-2007 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
True.Assassinating Ron Paul would probably spark a revolution,which may or may not go hand in hand with reducing the population.

However,I for one think that they would also have to consider the very real possibility that if making a martyr of Ron Paul did cause a mass uprising against "Them" that we might actually win.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
ASSINATE this NWO!
May the reason they want to remove him, would have some thing to do with this;
Working for the People, because it's what the government is supposed to do!

Any one but Billary, why not Ron Paul?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well.....

Assassinating Ron Paul would definitely bring more talks and discussions, especially public exposure, but not too sure about the means of actions, though.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I'll tell you this much.....something like assassinating RP would more than likely result in a whole lot more action than your usual marches,protests,banners,and public outcry.

The whole reason Ron has this huge following is because people are sick to death of the way things have been going lately.The population is at a breaking point,and I think RP is seen as someone who can hopefully put all the corruption to rest.

If we are already at a breaking point and the one presidential candidate who actually represents change for the better is assassinated....I have no doubt that it would be the straw that broke the camel's back,so to speak.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Aye, but what if he's not what you think? Like I've stated before, the views and actions of each candidates and presidents may vary.

But again you're right, probably. The final start on war with Iran would most likely cause more chaos, too. Frankly, I don't believe I've seen any of aggressive chaos from the citizens, though.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Ron who ?????????????

no offence , but that would be a majority reaction

if you believe that paul is to be assasinated - please do not expect any major reaction most of the people do not care , and the rest are all talk and no trousers

sorry thats the way i see it

and just a last observation , isnt it amazing how people like Estulin ` just happen ` to get told these supposedly confidential plans - they never get any evidence - just constant whispers that supposedly co-oberate thier pre existing beliefs , amazing

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

No, but I am sure the majority of Ron Paul supporters would make the enormous voice in public, probably including tools of action.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join