It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lalaloo

Hi there lalaloo,

welcome to the discussion,

if you look on the other thread you should find a screenshot of the exact area in question, i am sure i posted it.

good luck in researching this , BUT be carefull !! as you may have read mark had a few close calls out there at the property.

take care

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
edit for double post

[edit on 14-4-2008 by snoopyuk]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi Snoopy

I just went back to MUSSELWHITE's original post, and found the photo/address of the place she mentioned. Unfortunately, we're talking about two different poultry farms...but still, both are "supplied" by tyson, and the details she gave are near identical of the one's i've been talking about.

Regardless, there is certainly something going on in Ellijay. Strange...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lalaloo
reply to post by musselwhite

Hi- Yes, I do remember seeing Tyson semi-trucks at this poultry farm. I just looked over google maps, and based on what i've tried to comprehend, the poultry farms are on Old Hwy 5. I could be wrong though, due to the fact I don't know my streets up there very well. I will be back up there in about a month and a half / two months..I will take pictures, and provide street addresses.
is there only 1 poultry farm in question?

these poultry farms must be located on old why 5 going toward pickens county? I was on the other side of gilmer county but that fact is neither here nor there. strategically there would be a need for a perimeter. lots of ground to cover.

The mountain near ellijay is visible from the Zell Miller Mountain Pkwy, on 515. If you go to google maps, type in 88 Highland Xing, East Ellijay, GA. That is the address of the walmart I had mentioned previously, and if you look on google maps directly south , you should see a large "dirt" mountain, just as you have described. If I am correct, this is where the antennas are. I could be wrong, but based of what I've mapped out visually in my head, that is where they are located, but they now have green grass, making it look like an actual mountain. I could be wrong...nothing is 100% accurate...i'm just having a hard time visualizing all of this in my head lol, as I never thought i'd really need to know it all.
i used to watch the building of this mound in the making and always felt some sinister. once, if i am not mistaken, i was told somethign to the effect of a landfill project................that kept getting bigger and bigger. i imagined it to be for landing purposes.

Carters lake is beautiful. If you've ever been out boating on it, you'll notice strange cave-type rooms made out in some parts of the mountains surrounding it. Not very many, but things that look very out of the ordinary. Also, the middle of the lake is the shallowest...weird huh? Parts of the lake are 300 ft deep, and other parts are less than 75. It makes me question if there is anything underneath the lake?
this is new to me and very interesting. i'm going to ask around about it and see what i can dig up!

edit : also, this lake was built by president Carter....hmmmmm????
and georgia governor purdue is into chickens. peanuts and chickens.....hmmmmmmmm? a little humor or......many in truth said in jest!

hanks for responding. All of this is very, very interesting.
and it gets more interesting.

thank you for the valuable contribution. i look forward to your posts

[edit on 14-4-2008 by lalaloo]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lalaloo

hi lalaloo,

yes there is def something going on there !!!

it is good you know the area, but be carefull,

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Yeah, my security is definately a thing I need to consider. I'll get as close as I can to the poultry farm musselwhite has mentioned.

And musselwhite - I'm not sure what you meant by if there was only one poultry farm in question? Even if the poultry farm I am referring to is different, it is certainly similar to the one you mentioned....the tyson trucks, the fans running at night (i've noticed this as well), and etc., perhaps they could be related somehow ?

I did a mapquest from my house address, to the 584 address you had given earlier. It's roughly 10 miles away.

I like your choice of words..."sinister" comes to mind when thinking about all of this. Are you inferring that you do know of this particular "mountain"? I too watched it become larger and larger...now it looks like a regular mountain, but with extremely large antennas...about four or five of them.

This is awfully interesting lol. I can't wait till I get back up there to snoop around a bit. I'm sure other locals have to know SOMETHING about all of this? I know you said earlier you never wanted anyone thinking you were crazy about your story...but trust me musselwhite - i believe you. Do you by chance still keep in contact with any of your neighbors? Perhaps they could also help us with this interesting topic?

[edit on 15-4-2008 by lalaloo]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yeah, my security is definately a thing I need to consider. I'll get as close as I can to the poultry farm musselwhite has mentioned.
do not go anytime soon. think this out, i'll u2u.

Originally posted by lalalooAnd musselwhite - I'm not sure what you meant by if there was only one poultry farm in question?
you spoke of more than one off hwy 5.

Originally posted by lalalooEven if the poultry farm I am referring to is different, it is certainly similar to the one you mentioned....the tyson trucks, the fans running at night (i've noticed this as well), and etc., perhaps they could be related somehow ?
as previously stated it would be logistically sound to have more than one.

Originally posted by lalalooI like your choice of words..."sinister" comes to mind when thinking about all of this. Are you inferring that you do know of this particular "mountain"? I too watched it become larger and larger...now it looks like a regular mountain, but with extremely large antennas...about four or five of them.
i left prior to the antennas. i want to find out more about these antennas.

Originally posted by lalalooI can't wait till I get back up there to snoop around a bit.
i will u2u

Originally posted by lalalooI'm sure other locals have to know SOMETHING about all of this?
during the time of these occurrances i spoke to several people but they asked if i was nuts or on drugs.

Originally posted by lalalooI know you said earlier you never wanted anyone thinking you were crazy about your story...but trust me musselwhite - i believe you. Do you by chance still keep in contact with any of your neighbors?
only mark. everyone in ellijay at that period of time seemed to be tip toeing (sp?) thru the tulips.

i've got to get information on carter's lake.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by lalaloo]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Okay. I assume U2u's are the same as PMs. I'll be waiting

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lalaloo

You have to have 20 posts to receive U2U's so get to posting!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ohh! Whoops! Thanks for the info lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The points are the same as posts right?

Well in that case, I now have 21.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lalaloo

Excuse the posting off topic but hey, this is a new member needing help!

Look at your Profile to see how many posts you have. You can even see each post you have made using the Post feature at the top of the profile page.

Your points and your posts aren't the same.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

hey interestedalways and thanks for helping lalaloo. in connection w/carters lake the corp of engineers re-opened 3 public boat ramps as recently as 2/08. carters.sam.usace.army.mil...

there are no private docks either.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
mark and i moved to 584 in june 2002 and his brother was staying at an RV park outside ellijay off 515 towards marietta about 8 miles. he reported seeing people dressed inappropriately for an RV park. he also stated traffic was unusually heavy at times and seemed to be "cruising". Eventually moved due to this strange activity.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
he reported seeing people dressed inappropriately for an RV park. he also stated traffic was unusually heavy at times and seemed to be "cruising". Eventually moved due to this strange activity.

Hmm, dressed strange for an RV park
Heavy Traffic
Seemed to be 'cruising'

Are you saying this was a homosexual pick up spot? I understand activity can be high in places like that.

How does the RV park relate to Underground bases, chicken farming and strange lights?

I know homosexual 'cruising spots' are usually always found near military bases, is that the connection here?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
lalaloo and musselwhite,

do you know why the army corp of eng`s are the ones running all the stuff at the lake and at the parks ???

is that normal for the US ??

carters.sam.usace.army.mil...

seems very strange that the army is messing around in the recreation biz??

also lalaloo can u email me on my private email please ?? i have sent it via u2u msgs.

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pavlovsdog

How do you hide traffic and personnel movement? By mixing it with a legitimate flow of people and vehicles, in locations already under government ownership or control. In rural areas, public parks and recreational facilities make ideal locations. For instance, at a public camp ground, who will notice if 20 cars go in, but only 15 come out? In urban areas, post offices and other purpose built government installations are used. After all, who pays attention to the comings and goings at a post office? In other words, the underground access points are hidden in plain sight. This is both a strength and a weakness. It is a strength if nobody is paying close attention, however it is also tremendous weakness, since anyone wishing to observe the location will blend in to the general ebb and flow of activity. In some respects, rural underground access points are easier to locate, but more dangerous to investigate, since the level of human activity will be less.
www.geocities.com...

at the time mark's brother made these observances in july 2002 the rabbit hole had yet to be discovered.

could have been homosexual traffic wearing suits; however, imho this was something entirely different.

great to hear from you again.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

not unusual for the US. the army corp of engineers controls shorelines of all bodies of water..................i think.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Heya Musselwhite and everyone else new to the thread!

Sorry I have not posted in a while but my job has kept me so busy I have been going to bed around 9:00 lol. That's early for someone my age.

Anyway, I have a fer comments and answers for Lalaloo. (BTW I live 6 miles from Ellijay)

Those towers you are talking about are simply cell towers. My neighbor works on them. It was funny that you mentioned them, because he was just telling me a story about finding a remote controlled airplane stuck on it while he was doing maintenance. lol

Although it is disturbing and can really freak you out at times, many jets fly this area. The airbases use the Cohutta's open area for training exercises. They fly the ridges for practice.

All day over my house you can watch them. They are usually white jets, not f-16's or any of the big dogs, but small trainer jets. I have also seen a few black jets, and countless Hewey(SP?) and other helicopters.

This area is surrounded by military bases. You have Dobbins in the south near Atlanta, Arnold AFB near Chattanooga, and Maxwell AFB in Alabama.
Not to mention Lockheed Martin in Atlanta. The open expanses of forest are perfect for the test flights.

One final thing. My cousin who is stationed in Ft. Bragg Tells me many of the armed forces carry out ground recon and training missions in that forest. It is also not uncommon for a hunter to run into soldiers out there! lol

Wouldn't that scare the pants of of you? Getting ready to nail that five point buck with your bow, a trained green beret slowly rises from the bush next you and says, " Did you get him?"

So in closing I have done quite a bit of research since i last posed. there IS a lot of activity. I am also not by any means saying there is nothing going on in Ellijay, in fact with all this activity, I would be surprised if there wasn't.

Sadly i still have not been able to get over to Harpers, I was al ready to go one weekend and something came up. Maybe I can soon

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Xayden]

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Xayden]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xayden

i moved to ellijay in 1995. the business of increased airtraffic became quite apparent in 2002.

the first being a hugh cargo plane w/out running lights just topping the trees flew over my home. it scared the living daylights out of myself and mark. shortly after we began to hear a clicking sound coming from the omanions property which triggered a clicking response just behind the shop bldg belonging to 584. then cam the voice of a man. just one man. we did not hear the static produced by walkie talkie or the like.

mark and i hit the floor when the plane flew over. our bedroom window faces harper valley and almost at ground level. if mark and i spoke in normal voice he would have been able to hear what we said. we're on a ridge and sound travels easily.

initially i believed it to be a drug drop; however, i have since changed my mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join