It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Appreciate the concern for me. I needed to take a breather and regroup. I do not want this thread to die. If only a few listen. My focus is to alert those that live in rural communities throughout Georgia (and all states across the US); these covert underground infrastructures will be used for several purposes. For Georgia, not only to control and contain the rural population with the element of surprise, disarming those that tote, in sparsely populated areas. Project Blue Beam is and will be used to control the Christians and the UFO believers (like me) using technology of holographic imaging that is specifically targeting certain areas and group.

Also, what better way to hide foreign troops than underground infrastructures (remember how the Vietnamese fought?). I do not believe our own troops would go again their fellow citizens. It would have to be foreign troops! Check out this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I want to repost a copy of an email sent to me from the author of the essay, Underground Infrastructure, The Mission 40 Trillion, www.geocities.com... to wit:

from [email protected]

to [email protected],

date Nov 16, 2007 3:01 PM

subject Re: Rabbit Hole

mailed-by aol.com

hide details 11/16/07

Theresa,

I'm glad my under ground infrastructure
essay has proven useful to you. If you do
live near a "rabbit hole", and I do not doubt
your powers of observation. Then you and
your loved ones are in considerable danger.

Many of the activities that are carried out at
these sites produce toxic byproducts that are
detrimental to all living creatures (including humans).
Furthermore the individuals who work at
and manage these sites have no regard
for the lives of civilian bystanders.
They operate outside the laws and/or
traditional morality, and capable of
committing violent acts including murder
with little or no provocation.

I don't wish to scare you any more than you
already have been, but I believe you should
have the facts needed to make informed
decisions.

Sincerely,
Steven

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
mussel~I am following your story and have a vested interest in it being a North Ga. native myself.
I worry about you and your ex husband.
I feel that you are giving out too much personal information that may be trackable.
From here on out, for your own safety, you should only post information that does not in any way lead to you or your families real identities (you may even want to go back and "edit" some earlier posts). Anyone who knows Georgia could easily put 2 and 2 together...
Just be careful how much information you give out, proof is great but putting you and your family at risk is not worth it. Be careful, stay safe.

For what its worth, I believe you 1000%.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
i also belive your story and feel the same as see feels your giving to many trackable bits of info that could lead to a bad situation. remember if you have found what you have then it is goverment owned, and as has been stated and proven the goverment does watch and data-mine ats. for your own safety i suggest you be a lil more careful. i say this not to styme your posting in fact now that iv read this whole thread the article you posted and the accompaning thread you posted . i feel your story is deffinitly project blue beem at work or atleast in testing. i say this just to alert you to how dangerus this may be for you.

stay safe and keep up the good work.

[edit on 1/19/2008 by krill]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Yea, I understand all to much. I am just a human being who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I am a mother.

They know me. I'm certain they are aware even as we speak.

After my forced move from 584, I felt as though I had been targeted with an invisible sign that said "she has the plaque" and pushed to the edge. The weight of it all almost.......almost is not quite good enough........pulled me close to giving up the ghost.

"We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth... for my part, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst; and to provide for it." Patrick Henry

I raised myself. I am aware.

The truth is embedded within these threads. I believe there is a connection.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

hi there musselwhite , hope you are well

are there still ongoing events at the area ? i know mark went back recently but i wondered if you had heard from anyone else in the area ??

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

mark had told me a man (lives on old flat branch at dale valley) we both know went to the poultry farm not too long ago and he could not find a single person. that in itself is unusual. chicken farms have workers that live on the farms.

mark said he mentioned something about seeing the lights at night (launched from farm) but he could not tell where they were coming from.

i need to check the property records. it appears the first house on the left on harper valley either sold or is temporarily occupied.

there have been several persons interested in exploring but i've rec'd messages of caution.

i possess no apathy nor am i complacent.

it is good to hear from you.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Poor old Ellijay. Like Alice Springs, another little town in the middle of nowhere with proactive locals and buried secrets.

Americans in Australia, Australians in America, and everywhere white trucks and copters it seems.

Depressing.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i have been following this thread as well and finally got around to making an account.

If you guys near there got pictures this could be absolutely epic.

But in the meantime i urge everyone not to jump to conclusions and whatnot. Just investigate this rationally and the truth will have to come out one way or another. Coming up with all kinds of theories before we know what were dealing with ruins credibility in the future.

Best of luck musselwhite!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pun1sher
Coming up with all kinds of theories before we know what were dealing with ruins credibility in the future.

But... these are direct observations and experiences being detailed. Not theories. The people who have testified to their best of their knowledge and belief have done so with astonishing openness and honesty. Nothing theoretical at all.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pun1sher
i have been following this thread as well and finally got around to making an account.

welcome to ats.

[quote]If you guys near there got pictures this could be absolutely epic.

wouldn't it through. the purchase of an item such as a digital camera simply was not in our budget. we lived within our means to have our dream......time. we only worked 32 hours a month and lived quite happy and content. we loved our home. the view was breathtaking.

i also think it would make for a good book or movie. most importantly, i believe what i saw and witnessed should be layed out on the public's table. whether one accepts it as truth lies with that individual. it is well with my soul and i feel i have fulfilled my responsibility and now shake the dust off my feet. i do not believe i could handle the guilt from apathy and complacency.

But in the meantime i urge everyone not to jump to conclusions and whatnot. Just investigate this rationally and the truth will have to come out one way or another. Coming up with all kinds of theories before we know what were dealing with ruins credibility in the future.

I concur. After all, we are free thinkers searching for truth. Please do not forget my name.

Best of luck musselwhite!

thank you and look at the thread FEMA Coffins in Georgia! I liked to hear your opinion.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

You understand where I'm coming from. I like this quote from mlk,

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Any updates on the base or the area? How is the town doing, and how many people there are worried? Any weird notations put on local street signs? New arrivals at any boarding house, hotel, or such?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Shortly after mark and i moved to 584 harper valley, all of the road signs disappeared along Old Flat Branch Road. That was the first curious thing that happened. I could give the address out to people but without the signs could not find their way at night. It took about a year to replace the signs.

There were 2 transplants from Atlanta that mentioned to my neighbor at church about how the moon keep going up and down. My neighbor lived at 511
until their house was sold at auction just this last year.

I originally began posting in Gathering list of underground military infrastructures www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
theresa,

sorry I've been offline and ill for a few days.

Can you tell me by chance when 911 (the service, not the event) was upgraded in that part of the county

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pavlovsdog

i remember having to go through that maybe 2000 or 2001. I'll check. Why?
I've been trying to get from Amicolola Elec. Membership Corp. the date there was a large power outage both from Amicolola and Georgia Power. I've sent emails and they still cannot come up with an outage in the year 2003 (i keep thinking October 2003) or early 2004. that was the evening all this blue beam project started (Phase II).

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

i remember having to go through that maybe 2000 or 2001. I'll check. Why?

I could possibly explain the sign removal

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Hi thre Pavlovsdog, i have been helping out musselwhite and mark on this little thing.

can you please elaborate on the signs then please ???

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

i moved to 584 in 2002. that's when the signs disappeared. 911 was around 2000.

In Nov 07 i started looking at harper valley, bear creek, canasauga area, etc and Google Earth went a little off about a month after my very first post.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavlovsdog
theresa,

sorry I've been offline and ill for a few days.
i'm glad you are back. i figured the two of us have to work once in a while so we can stay on ats!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm not going to claim subject matter expertise on this but here is what I know about the 911 emergency system

Across the country in rural areas esp, streets have been renamed and people have been given a 'new address' in order to meet some computer compliance for upgraded 911 service in their areas.

For example: 234 N Culpepper Drive may now be 11744 Addams Road OR

234B Aikens Trace, may now be 236 Aikens Trace (and yep, that changes every address on that street in most chaes)

There are 5 different types of 911 services that a government can use. Many areas have been upgrading to the better types over the course of the last decade. Changing addresses and road names has been de rigeiur in this part of the country.

I submit that the reason for the address discrepancy in google maps that was discussed in the early pages of this thread is due to 911 upgrqades.

This MAY HAVE been reason for a local authority to remove street signs for eventual replacement.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join