It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth in their military chest; with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in a trial of a thousand years.

Erm. America could be invaded trust me. Just like the Titanic can sink, America could be invaded.
Especially when you think of the sheer numbers of the People's Army of China.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant

Especially when you think of the sheer numbers of the People's Army of China.

Only problem is getting that Army on American soil. Think of the numbers of transport ships that would be required, to say nothing about actually actually being able to get those transport ships to make landfall on our coast. Radar and our navy will pretty much prevent that.

please dont hijack this thread

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth in their military chest; with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in a trial of a thousand years.

False statement. Patriotic to the hilt of course. But false.
Any number of possiblities have been explored on how it could be done.

And another thing.

How does disagreeing = attempting to hijack the thread?

Or did you just want a bunch of "I completely agree with you, your soo smart." yes man egomasterbation?

That being said, that is all I will say though I am tempted to say more.
Good day sir.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
reply to post by interestedalways

Bottom line, I do believe Mark and I were test subjects to see how the rural population responded to holographic imaging.

Project Blue Beam comes to mind.

I did not want to move. No one lives on Harper Valley Road anymore excepting the at 933 Harper Valley Road.

I now live near the Georgia Guide Stones about 8 miles.

Have you ever heard about Paint The Night?

Yeah, what you describe is possible.

On a side note...Harper Valley....that is a pretty funny name for a place, considering the TV show.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavlovsdog

I'd like to know how you are able to discern what frequencies you are being 'hit with'

i can not answer as to "how". what I can attest to is the hum and the high pitched ring. Mark was experiencing a high pitched ring months prior to my every experiencing the ring. It affected him to the point of going to a doctor. Mark can explain this more effectively. the hum, to the best of my knowledge, began almost at the beginning of Phase II, if you remember my prior post. the high pitched ring is still with me today and occasionally it is quite loud and drives me insane.

I'm interested in this story, esp since you are very near my location and the fact that it sounds like it's bluebeam related,

i agree project blue beam is alive and well and awaiting implementation. i am convinced mark and i witnessed the testing of this project. as we lived in the 'boonies' and edge of a wilderness it was a most excellent location. i do not and would not expect a show of this technology until such implementation simply due to the fact it had already been tested and, at present, no one lives on that road anymore.

what i hope to accomplish is: (1) to establish their exist a covert underground infrastructure as mark and i wishessed key detectable features of the underground infrastructure or 'rabbit holes'; (2) this infrastructure serves many functions; (3) ..."Among these are strategic storage of materials and weapons, clandestine research and production facilities, alternant basing for military personnel and equipment, surface environment control systems (atmospheric lensing, synthetic earthquakes, weather modification, civilian population control, etc.), and of course sheltering essential government personnel during time of national crisis or war. This list is not complete, it is only indicative of the diverse ways in which the underground infrastructure is utilized." (Steven J. Smith www.geocities.com...); (4) that other 'rabbit holes' exist in rural Georgia as well as other rural communities throughout the US; (5) project blue beam closely fits into rural Georgia simply Georgia is in the Bible Belt; (6) Southerners tote guns & not as densely populated posing a definite problem in containment of its residence making this 'rabbit hole' a strategic location indeed coupled w/possibility that the underground storage facility in Dawsonville is suspected of being active.

If I were playing the game of Risk involving the US only, I certainly would pick Ellijay. The whole of north georgia mountains (4th FEMA Region), including Marietta (yet another base) could be perimetered (spelling?)off in short order. Please note, Ellijay was a sleepy town until 2002.

Take into account, there are millions of FEMA coffins in Madison, Georgia and there are no cctv surveillance camera going out of Atlanta on Interstate 20 which intersects where the coffins are.

Now with the mass burial in UK and the media blackout for mass burial. These so-called containers would accommodate FEMA easily. Madison is only about 1-1/2 hrs drive to Atlanta, to Ellijay. For those who are unfortunate to survive, i am sure would be transported to FEMA consentration camps.

Am I the only one thinking on these lines? Does any of this make since to anyone or am I just paranoid? I think not.

My name is Theresa Musselwhite Myers and one day you will remember that name should such

but I must admit I'm scratching my head a bit since theresa said you guys didnt have access to cameras or video equiptment but now you can measure EM freq

i have dubbed mark "a mezzo cyclonic super cell" (which is actually a tornado w/a multiple vortex) when it comes to explaining any aspect of science. i on the only hand think only in terms of logic and highly competitive; therefore, i want to know my adversary, and when i go into battle I want to go in with a proven weapon and i damn well want to know what i am going to do.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by pavlovsdog]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
No, on further reflection, Pavlovsdog, you are not one of us. You are a government disinfo agent/apologist, or a fool - at best. You're not going to agree or give space to anyone or anything in this thread without attempts to discredit, are you?

Theresa, this guy is only posting to try to convince others that your posts are bogus. Actually it is Pavlovsdog that is bogus.

Keep posting everyone, but suggest you ignore the enemy when you spot him. PAVLOVSDOG is intententionally trying to disrupt otherwise constructive discourse in an otherwise friendly, open-minded, truthseeking forum, albeit a highly sensitive one such as is this thread.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS GUY!! But keep responding to one another, for he is not one of you!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

How I missed this post beats me.

Please, let me clarify something:

(1) you missed my point by taking Abraham Lincoln's statement out of context through an error of omission. the quote continued on in last paragraph

...."At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.” Abraham Lincoln - January 27, 1838

(2) i agree american can be and will be and i am suggesting a strategy of covert underground infrastructures.

(3) are you really listening here?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant

False statement. Patriotic to the hilt of course. But false.

in 1938 Abraham Lincoln made this statement. what i'm talking about is it must spring up from within which is the subject matter of this particular thread and not the invasion of china!!!!! stick to rabbit holes and leave china out of it okay? that's hijacking!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

By replying to nationalistic rhetoric about a great nation that is unbeatable unless it beats it's self and talking about an army that could possibly pull it off (by anyone who's mind is NOT soaked in propaganda's reckoning) and mentioning other times things supposedly great and mighty did exactly what people swore couldn't happen? That's hijacking?
Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttt.
About as much as disagreeing with something is ignorance of it.

Didn't think I'd come back huh?
Guess what dead wrong.

And it's invasion BY China.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
About when did all this start?

month/year?

I think I may be onto something here

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pavlovsdog

I think Musselwhite said it was in the summer of 2005. That was when it started. It went on over the course of 4 years?

I'll have to check her original post.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

o, well, i'm going to just agree with china invasion and put those little soldiers in the rabbit hole i've been speaking about and with the 200 billion or so spring out from that rabbit hole and whop some ass while we were sleeping. After all, George Bush, said, if necessary, he would use foreign troops to help us fight a possible attack on us soil.

what do you think of this justification my friend?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Xayden

OOOOps...Oh My my apologies PAVLOVSDOG!! I misidentified you as the debunk poster in this thread when actually the posts I was refering to were from WROATHASCENDANT....

Please accept my apologies.....I read the latest thread posts too quickly and confused your ATS names...please forgive.

Will be more careful next time I make an ad-hominem attack, I'll make sure I paint the right target first!!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xayden

I think Musselwhite said it was in the summer of 2005. That was when it started. It went on over the course of 4 years?

we moved to harper valley in 2002. phase one started in 2003 (the property); phase II (holographic imaging began in 2004 when the large power outages occurred in Ellijay.)

I'll have to check her original post.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Pavlovsdog,

You asked me :

I still want an answer as to why you had no camera or video equiptment but you have access to equiptment to determine a '12khz signal'

Well firstly I did not measure the frequency of the tone, not back in 2002 or just the other night either. I know what a 12kHz signal sounds like, for sure, since I've been plagued with it incessantly, off and on, since November 2001.

Let me explain further.

In Late November 2001, I began to experience (different that actually "hearing") very intense high frequency attenuated tones, that sometimes lasted for a few minutes, but othertimes lasted for entire day. Initially the tones were so intrusive, I lost sleep quite frequently. In January 2002 I was diagnosed with a condition of colon polyps caused by the HPV virus, which condition requried surgery. Several very expensive diagnostic test were required before my doctor/surgeon in Ellijay would or could perform the surgery here locally, and being uninsured at the time I could not afford these procedures. Theresa and I were married and both needed medical procedures (hers were minor then I recall compared to mine) so Theresa found out about a govt. assistance program sponsored by the Augusta Medical College Hospital system in Augusta Ga for people in our situation, and Theresa made the arrangements for us to travel to Augusta in late January (don't recall dates). While I was there getting biopsy and other diadnostics for the colon polyps, I mentioned to the intake nurse about my "hearing tones". She asked me a few questions and then made an appointment for later that afternoon with the hospitals audiologist. I had my hearing thouroughly tested, and then sat down with the Audiologist to review the results. She confirmed what I already new. I have perfect and exceptionally acute hearing, range being 25Hz - 18,000Hz, which is very unusual especially above 15,000Hz because less than 1% of human poulation can hear above 15Hz and then only slight hearing at those frequencies. The bizarre thing is, the test results showed a marked hearing loss at precisely 12,000Hz. I could hear tones perfectly at 11,000Hz, and pefectly at 13,000Hz, but I had a 65db loss at 12,000Hz in one ear, and a 45 db loss at 12,000Hz in the other ear. The audiologist said there is no such thing as "selective frequecy" hearing loss unless one is continually exposed to an external sound source at a precise frequency. I had not been exposed to any such high amplitude external environmental noise/sound source, so that was ruled out. But I was "experiencing" the tone during the hearing tests, infact during that whole trip. I explained everytthing about hearing the tone incessantly, and she finally concluded that I did not, in fact have "selective frequency" hearing loss, but that the test results were skewed by my "hearing" the tone during the test. Its called "masking". That frequency was being "masked" by my hearing the tone during the test. Do you understand this?

I "hear" this 12,000Hz tone especially intense during local weather engineering events (electrical storms especially) and periodically throughout the day, most days, with varying intensity, and sometimes it stops altogether. There is no sound involved: my brain is simply attenuated to and "hears" this EM frequency without the auditory nerve involved. I could explain a lot more in a conversation. This is not best forum to try to fully explain. Many, many people "hear" this tone, so this is common, and it is even common knowledge among people aware of whats going on EM wise, in our modern environment. Theresa began to "hear" the tone after some few months after we moved out to the 584 Harper Valley road property.

Hope this answers how I "knew" about the 12,000 frequency tone the other night when I was ther. Been hearing it now for 7 years. Sadly I've grown accustomed to it and it seems totally normal to me to hear it, although at the intense levels is uncomfortable still

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by musselwhite

A few weeks ago she had an extremely vivid nightmare about aliens. She never even thinks about aliens let alone talk about them. She said she couldn't figure out at first they were alien craft...she told me they were weird. She then described them as looking like jellyfish

mark directed me to this www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is quite similiar to the jellyfish craft only slightly different. it was more transparant. please give me your thoughts.

I am also slightly gifted and when I read your post I knew it was the prelude to what will happen...what she dreamed.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think you are confused again. There is no jellyfish craft in that thread. Maybe you posted the wrong link

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavlovsdog
I think you are confused again. There is no jellyfish craft in that thread. Maybe you posted the wrong link

dazed and confused. i am having a difficult time with the board today, i keep losing post here is the site
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannmark
...landing at at invisible (yes, I said invisible) landing field/airbase, moving (and disappearing) trees as well as entire forests, entirely new (an non-existant) mountain ranges appearing out of nowhere, and literally hundreds upon hundreds of totally fantastic, mind blowing experiences....

This section of this message jumped out and grabbed me and reminded me of something I've forgotten about for years and years, that is perfect ATS material.

One of the first things that piqued my interest in suppressed knowledge was when I met someone in college who lived "right outside" (according to him, I can't verify it) the infamous Montauk Air For Base/Camp Hero. He told me a wild story that I completely forgot about until I read this message.

What I can remember is that he lived in a relatively well-off, but populated and certainly suburban-style, neighborhood. There were some woods in back of and next to his house, but his next-door neighbors were close enough that he could see their house through the woods. Allegedly there was a small copse of trees behind his house, followed by either a clearing or something, then beyond that a short distance was the limits of the base.

This man told me several stories, but the one that I remember the most and which was triggered by the quote above, was regarding how things would appear behind his house once in a while. Nothing grand or very obvious like mountains, but I remember he said that one day his family woke up and there was a series of extremely tall poles installed in the ground just beyond the woods in back of the house (allegedly near the edge of the base). He and his father went out to investigate and there were wooden poles, like telephone utility poles but thicker, in the ground where there were none before, however the entire area looked undisturbed. In order to install such things, one would think at least one truck would be needed, along with a work crew, however there was absolutely no sign of anything disturbed nearby. No tire tracks in dirt, no shrubs or trees damaged, nothing. The next day when the family woke up, the poles were gone, and again a check of that area revealed no sign at all of anything having been there, no holes in the ground, no disturbed soil, nothing.

There were other similar stories he had, but that one stands out the most. The only other one I recall specifically is when he said he was near the edge of the base at night with his friends, snooping around. I have never been there so I do not know what the layout is like, but he said they were walking down some trails or dirt roads in the area in back of his house, and they were coming up to a junction where some trails met, and they could make out in the darkness that a pickup truck was parked there, idling with its lights off. They went into the trees and off the trail to walk around the place where the truck was parked, and started down another trail that led away from the truck. They stopped every once in a while to see if they were being followed. Well here is the strange part...allegedly they were still within easy visual distance of where the truck had been, even though it was at night, when they turned around and the truck was no longer there. The kids were scared out of their minds but someone went back to see if they could see what happened. When that person got to the trail junction, there was no truck and no sign of a truck, no tire tracks, footprints, etc.

I am going to see if I can locate the person who told me these stories...hmm this could be a thread in itself, but I decided to keep this post here to keep it in context, and maybe Mark can comment of these events are anything like any experience he had.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm wondering if this thread is dead. Havnt seen the op in a few days. I told her how to take a video off a camera and 'poof' ---- gone. Hope shes ok.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join