It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
One of our ats members reported hearing a “long shot” sound and after going onto his deck saw a “freaky flash” on June 21st. Ok, there was an apparent earthquake Magnitude 2.8 GEORGIA, USA 2008 June 23 23:30:20 UTC very, very close to the rabbit hole.
Then Operators were forced to shut down the High Flux Isotope Reactor over the weekend after an electrical relay line failed. Kelly Beierschmitt, director of nuclear operations at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, visz.rsoe.hu...〈=eng the very next day on 6/24
And 7.8 miles from the rabbit hole Suspicious device' investigated by U.S. Army's bomb squad admin.iadsnetwork.com...
Military-type ammunition box contained explosive components by Al Summers [email protected] In an event that brought the Georgia Bureau of Investigation's (GBI) bomb squad and the explosive ordinance division (EOD) from the U.S. Army's Fort Gillem
in Atlanta, law enforcement officials were investigating a suspicious device that was located off Conasauga Road in northwestern Gilmer
County Tuesday evening, Aug. 12. Gilmer County deputies responded to the call in the early afternoon and determined that some of the articles visible in the militarytype ammunition storage box looked like explosives. The sheriff 's department asked for assistance from he GBI's bomb disposal unit. Upon their arrival, more "explosive-related materials" were discovered and the Army's EOD unit was called to investigate.
And now there is a report that major construction is going on property foreclosed upon the omanion property (511 harper valley) stating that a convoy of gravel trucks going into the property. This property is directly above the rabbit hole.
And we have the fema CSX Q237-24 at Charing, GA
www.youtube.com...
Fema coffins in Georgia www.abovetopsecret.com...
And let not forget the billions poured in Georgia military upgrades isakson.senate.gov...
Kinda interesting things going on. Can anyone help zero in on the rabbit hole and current construction?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
[img][IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8660/snapshotfemangmtnjx5.th.png[/ IMG][/img]

the rabbit hole exist. what do you think of this video

you can find the fema underground facility on this map at about 1:33 into the video. please take the time view.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
darn

i am unable to get this snapshot here maybe this will work

[edit on 21-8-2008 by musselwhite

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

that to a good friend here on ats the pic can be shown and clearly it is in the north georgia mountains.

doesn't anybody give a crap?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I can not view the photo or the video.

I do give a crap, in fact your discussions about the goings-on on that property in GA have inspired me to do a heck of a lot more research of my own area as well as areas where I have seen strange things in the past, and to look at some things in an entirely new light.

Please please keep up the good work, keep us all informed, this thread is by far the most interesting one on the entire ATS site (in my opinion) and I sit here eagerly awaiting any new scraps of information that anyone has pertaining to underground facility speculation.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by therainmaker

here is the image:

[img=http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6650/gamapfromvideopd2.th.jpg]

img253.imageshack.us...

it is a snapshot from the youtube video called " underground fema "

hope this works

snoopyuk

[edit on 23-8-2008 by snoopyuk]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

currently there is construction of add'l poultry houses on property foreclosed upon and now owned by the government. the property is quite literally on the tip end of the poultry farm.

the snapshop shows FEMA underground in the north georgia mountains.

i know not the state wherein you reside but you are the only one who has taken a closer look at your surrounding environment. i could not ask for more.

i understand there is something happening at Fowler's Lake; however i am unable to get an eye ball on it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

thanks snoopyuk for the snap shot. wish i could get a snap shot of current view of Fowler's Lake.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

hi musselwhite,

here is the whole area:

< br />
snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

doesn't appear any new construction is going on at Fowler's Lake.

i do have confirmation of new construction underway at the poultry farm. if i could get the pics off cell phone but that's a whole new set of problems. i am not able to post a pic or video w/out assistance.

as Xayden warned in a prior post his has a cousin in the military and there is current military maneuvers taking place in them their hills and is evidenced by the recent Times Courier www.eclassifiedsnetwork.com...
regarding a suspicious device investigated by the Army bomb squad.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
well, snoopyuk, it appears the snap shot made absolutely no difference to anyone excepting myself. it is definitely a confirmation in my books about the fema underground facilities. just makes me wonder why there has been no visitors to the facility in ellijay.

on another serious note, i have not heard from pavlovsdog and i am concerned. he lives near ellijay. it is so strange he has not visited ats since may.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I just re-read this thread from start to finish for the first time in months.

There is a small section of a topographic map posted, which appears to relate to the dam.

Has any effort been made to locate paper USGS Survey topo maps? Usually the local library, or local sportsmen will have copies. I think it would be especially interested to see older maps compared to newer ones. I realize nothing "secret" will be shown on the maps, however I have lots of experience in cartography and figure I could better relate to the aerial photos if I had some idea of the topography of the land.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hello to everyone out there in ATS land that have been been following this thread. Here's an update for you.

On Tuesday, August 19th, I went back out to the Rabbit Hole, that is the chicken houses/584 Harper Valley/Bill Battle's Horse Ranch. Interestingly as I traveled out there on Flat Branch road, I was following a dump truck with a load of gravel, and before we (me and the dump truck) turned off onto Harper Valley road, I could see another dump truck behind us....and guess where they were headed? They both turned off down the driveway that borders the north side of the chicken houses, less driveway to the house that previosly belonged to the O'manions, the driveway that was totally rutted out and was less than 150 feet from the back sdie of the chicken houses.

OK, so anyways, I sat at the top of the driveway at 584 Harper Valley, where Musselwhite and I lived from 2002-2005, for about 1/2 hour. I heard lots of heavy equipment being used. They were clearly doing some very serious heavy construction just behind the chicken houses on what used to be the O'manion property. I watched as both dump trucks left with their gravel loads.

Also, all of the underbrush all around the ex-O'manion property had been cleared away. All the pine trees were still there, just the underbrush removed and cleared away.

Sorry MUSSELWHITE, but I did not take pics....I didn't think it prudent with all the activity going on there.

But then again thats the weird thing. Unlike all the other times I've inspected the Rabbit Hole over the last three years, this time there was much activity, whereas before there was none.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
[edit on 1-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spannmark

hi mark

thanks for the update,

was there any other traffic in the area ? ( other than the trucks you saw)

also can you u2u me your email , as i have lost all my contacts, (due to dead laptop )

thanks
snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Hey SnoopyUK.

It is [email protected]

So, have you been watching the weather engineering projects out in the Atlantic.

GUSTAV, and HANNA ?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Oh, and, no, there was none that I could see but the dumptrucks.....but I could hear heavy equipment, like a bulldozer, being operated. May hace been a road scaper spreading and leveling the gravel, that was my impression at the time.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

i couldn't read a topo map but i'm sure snoopyuk could provide assistance or maybe battlestarglactica. mark looked for maps of all the old logging roads and there are many.......

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
mark and i witnessed a great number of shooting stars frequently all to frequent. one star in particular we likened to a drunken ET on a collision course w/earth. it was yellow/orange in color and made a spiralling decent and disappeared behind the tree tops overlooking our deck.

the dog fight between craft unknown.

one of the most frightening was a plane coming directly from battle property came at us and just over the top of our house. i thought we were going to die. i started screaming for mark. it was threatening to say the least.

the fur trees w/1000s of holes in the trunks was also disturbing.

again, let me say there were 3 distinct phases to this senerio. upon the last phase when all seemed to be in place, i asked mark what would become of us as we had come to the conclusion we were test subjects for how one would react to all the celestrial events that took place.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
one day after mark visited the rabbit hole this is what happened:

On august 20/21 a Georgia power truck came to my place of business operating out of Gainesville which is about an hours drive. There were 2 men; an older man and a man in his early 30’s. Since we have had major power lines put up and on my property. I didn’t think much of it until that day. The holder man made a statement after getting out of his truck, “taking a break?” This is an inside joke and put my whole body on alert. The older man talked about the 701/2 camaro we had for sale that was parked on hwy 29. while the older man (I’ll call him rusty) talked w/my friend, the younger gentlemen went to the company truck talking on his cell phone…….door closed and truck not running…….w/temps close to 100’s. I thought this also strange. Rusty talked w/my friend for about 45 min. My friend and rusty came into the office where he insisted my friend take a $250 deposit and be back soon.

Who in the hell has 250 to place a deposit and insist we take it? I asked for his telephone number. I did a search on this fellow’s name and came up with Georgia Emergency Management in Columbus. This made my whole body shake.

2 weeks passed and no Rusty. So we called the number but it was registered to another individual about an hours drive in Raburn County.

Upon realizing Rusty might be associated w/FEMA in Georgia I telephone my friend Mark whom together we discovered Fema Coffins in Georgia and Rabbit Holes – Searching for Alice and told him about Rusty. Just minutes after my call Mark received a call from a number and didn’t say anything.

I’ve done a search on that number located in Lakewood, Atlanta, Georgia (no longer in service as of today) but the number’s service provider is Ellijay Telephone Company. I called the number and it is no longer in service.

Rusty finally got in touch w/my friend and gave a number 1 digit off (from 8825 to 8828). I’m a legal secretary by trade and details are most important and how could I get a 5 from an 8. Possible, but highly improbable.

I did a search on ETC and found that one of its members is associated w/The Bank of Ellijay who is associated w/battle on the property at Harper valley where the rabbit hole is located.

Maybe I’m just paranoid but I believe the roundup is about to be implemented.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join