It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What would help alot is a labeling of the following numbered features, ONE thru SEVENTEEN, and features F1-F3, along with misc. unknown areas on the following images. If you remember the owner name and/or the addresses of the properties, any other little tidbits as well about each area. You can just list the feature followed by the proper labeling of each would be great.

Also if you know how to use PAINT or other graphics programs you can label other features that I haven't listed, such as the fence boundaries etc. Paint is a simple software program, you can just use paintbrush or pencil in that software to 'draw' over the image, then save and re-upload..Let me know if I can help you if needed.

I will see if any other satellite images are available in the meantime. Thanks much.

Image 1
Structures, property: ONE-EIGHT
Entrance location for 584;

img145.imageshack.us...

Image 2
Structures, property: NINE-TWELVE
Unknown features: F1, F2, F3

img145.imageshack.us...

Image 3
Structures, property: THIRTEEN-SEVENTEEN
Lake/Pond Label
Gate Location Label

img145.imageshack.us...

Here are another set of aerial images, from 1999, notice the differences (someone want to do an overlay?). The chicken coops not present along with other changes.

img145.imageshack.us...

img145.imageshack.us...

img145.imageshack.us...

[edit on 20-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I came to see the last post on this thread, in MyATS it shows battlestar to be the last poster, yet musselwhite shows as the last poster.

Same thing happened the other day with a post by pavlovsdog, it showed him as the last poster yet his post didn't show and then a mod posted a "test" post.

Musselwhite indicated to me there were some pics posted but I don't see them.

Edit to add:

Well there ya go! Can't miss them there pics, can ya???

[edit on 20-4-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by battlestargalactica

This is the best I could do for the moment.

Circle #1:
Parcel 3077 001C - Owner, W. Copeland Family, parcel 3077 001C House 64.234.218.46...

parcel 3077 001D 64.234.218.46... this is the poultry farm

parcel 3077 001 64.234.218.46...

there is a small strip of land between Circle 1 and Entrance that has absolutely no information on Gilmer County Tax Assessor’s map.

Circle #2

Is part of Copeland land and houses farm worker.

Circle #3

Parcel 3077 006 was purc’d by John Harr, 64.234.218.46...

Circle #4 & 5

Parcel #3077 002 Owner, Eldridge Harper 64.234.218.46...

Circle #6

Parcel #3077 019 Owner, Harper 64.234.218.46...

Circle #7

Parcel 3077 001B Owner, Fed Nat’l Mtg Assoc, Washington, DC
Prior owners: Omanion 64.234.218.46...

Circle #8

Parcel #3077 003 - Owner, Mallie Addicks, 480 Harper Valley 64.234.218.46...

Circle 9

Owned by battle and is fenced off sections of horse pastures, 64.234.218.46...

Circle #10

584 Harper Valley

Fig: 1 is the power lines
Fig: 2 is electric fence leading to horse pastures
Fig: 3 probably boundary line beween harper prop and addicks valley

Circle #11 owner, battle

Circle #12

Unknown – looks like a man riding a horse.

Circle #13

Is a man-man water fall and pool area – owner battle

Circle #14

Horse barn – owner battle

Circle #15

Small pond – no name - owner battle

Circle #16

Something new or I do not remember any bldg near Fowler’s Lake

Circle #17

Hugh 2-story log, bunk house – owner battle –

Gate: no that is not the gate which blocks off the road. The gate is located near circle #10.

I noticed the 1999 images. Gilmer county tax assessors office 64.234.218.46... shows poultry house/broiler first built and owner by pierce. It also shows something out of the ordinary, to wit: (1) it shows the homesite was built in 2005. the house existed in 2002 and a very, very long cement drive added 2004. It also shows a pole shed built in 2004 and 2 add’l pole shed in 2007. wrong.

A point of interest: the purchasers of the poultry farm (4/03) and the battles (6/03) have a mailing address in Marietta, Georgia (Copeland 271 Farm Rd., Marietta, Ga)(Battle 4240 Columns Dr, Marietta, Georgia) are only a little over 2 miles apart.

The prior owners of 933 harper (battle) was a Frank H. Jeffery.

Below Fowler’s Lake is a dam that looks to be quite out of place.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

no sirree, might add they are wonderful. i've been wanting this for a while. because i am a computer moron, i could not use the software program "paint".

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Awesome job labeling those questions
I know it was a lot of work, thanks. I just wanted to get my bearings with this thread since just coming in.

Circle 16: This little building looks like it may be a pumphouse, control, valves etc for irrigation/spillover from lake Fowler to the property (bunkhouse, horses, stables, barn etc). Interesting, yes it isn't present in 1999 either and probably few years after that (since you don't remember it).

Other: So who owns the chicken farm? I think it's still in the same family control..correct me if wrong. This is the 5255 Flat Branch Rd Property:

(12-21-2004) COPELAND W FAMILY LLLP

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by battlestargalactica
Circle 16: This little building looks like it may be a pumphouse, control, valves etc for irrigation/spillover from lake Fowler to the property (bunkhouse, horses, stables, barn etc). Interesting, yes it isn't present in 1999 either and probably few years after that (since you don't remember it).
i used to hike the right side of Fowler's lake on the side of the mtn. but since that side of the mtn from the base to the tip is now owned by 933 harper valley (coach).

Originally posted by battlestargalacticaOther: So who owns the chicken farm? I think it's still in the same family control..correct me if wrong. This is the 5255 Flat Branch Rd Property:
w copeland family purchased 3 tracks of land (refer to circle 1) w/3 different addresses. it appears the links to not work so go to www.qpublic.net... and put in parcel # and you will get a better feel for the layout of the land.

Originally posted by battlestargalactica(12-21-2004) COPELAND W FAMILY LLLP

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
also, this object was found inside a 5 gal water bucket under a low hanging branch pear treat in my drive way.
[ /URL][URL=http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic01879weirdthing1iz7.png]

if the second pic does not show up then i just don't know just can't tell what i did wrong.

discussed in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-4-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

This is a drawing of 584. The shop is somewhat different. Approximately 20’ from the pear tree located in forefront is the beginning of 933 harper valley and is evidenced by fenced in drive. You can see that we had a clear view of the first and only cargo plane (no running lights) that flew very low and in betw circle 9 & 11. The “clicking” heard shortly after came from the direction of the shop and from the wooded area to the extreme right of the picture. The male voice could be heard as if walking harper valley a hop skip and a jump from our bedroom window walking back down harper valley and coming from 933. From my top of my drive I can look down upon the chicken houses and 511 harper (omanion).

I always walked the property, coffee in hand, each morning. I noticed the back shop window ajar and discovered a foot print on the counter. I showed this to mark. If I remember the footprint seemed small. The material that formed the footprint was not dirt but something like grey clay. I also found 2 “cow” patties sized globs of what also appeared to be grey clay. I dug into these patties w/a stick and they were about 3” thick and they did not have a smell. I also heard a “cough” one evening I believed came from the shop.

The pear tree at the end of my drive, closest to house, was where I found the orb. The branches of this pear tree hang to the ground when laden w/pears. The 5 gal bucket of water was located close to the trunk and also served to shade my dog. It is highly unlikely and too weird to find the orb.

I could see the lights from my living room window that rose from the chicken houses crossing over addicks prop and finally coming to rest in the sky w/all the other stars and, in fact, appeared to be a star excepting for its brightness or could have been closer and appeared to be brighter than normal stars.

Referring to pics in thread, at the tip of Fig 1 is a valley. It is this valley that I saw a coned shaped craft that seemed to be welding. That is the only way I can described what I saw. It appeared to be spot welding. The intense light coming from this did not reflect or put out light. The light seemed to be contained. In other words, that thing, whatever it was, should have lit the entire valley.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by battlestargalactica

in the 1999 ariel photos (2nd & 3rd) you can clearly see 584 property and the field in the back.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Neat pics, did you ever find out what the heck that orb object was? It looks like a matrix of material, like honeycombed, a wasp nest or the like...? Do you have better pics of it? Also what is the weight, and material that its made from?

p.s. Get a free account at imageshack and you can inline post images easily. Let me know if I can help.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
hi there,

thanks for the updates and emails musselwhite,

to Battlestargalactica,

so glad you have joined us in this topic, as i said before to you " you have been very busy on here recently", good work and excellent posts.

take care

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
i've debated for sometime about this thread. after seeing the visuals, a flood of memories were jogged and it all came back. the strangeness in the skies, the men on the ground, the launches from the farm, the stars (if they were stars), the tunneling, animal and insect disappearance, neighbors no longer there.......

i don't want to go back..........................

i did not go looking for this rabbit hole, i was put in its path.

this thread was not intended to go anywhere.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

musselwhite, I had never spoken to you before you came to ats and had the coffin thread going, with much member participation and cooperation, it was a first for me to see that kind of dedication and skills at work.

Then there was this thread and there was once again a desire to know more, an idealism that it could be explored and people were even geared to do so, but then things changed a bit.

The idea of exploraton was met by comments like members like Xayden who said you may be hunting and have an exberet or something to the likes appearing. Also Mark told of his last trip and trucks and even personal encounters with poeple questioning his presence.

As much as I would like to go exploring it almost seems as if there is something of military or black ops going on and visitors aren't welcome. Maybe for our good, maybe for our demise.

Nevertheless after getting to know you by keeping in touch I believe the things of which you tell.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
i've debated for sometime about this thread. after seeing the visuals, a flood of memories were jogged and it all came back. the strangeness in the skies, the men on the ground, the launches from the farm, the stars (if they were stars), the tunneling, animal and insect disappearance, neighbors no longer there.......

I find it helpful when thinking about 'strangeness' to put on a skeptics hat, approach what you have experienced with a devils advocate appraoch.

I'm not trying to discount what you have experienced, but sometimes when looking at an event from numerous sides, you may find that you discover something new about the event, something that your subconscious mind 'saw' but 'you' didn't.

Wanna try (or perhaps you have already done this)?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

musselwhite, I had never spoken to you before you came to ats and had the coffin thread going, with much member participation and cooperation, it was a first for me to see that kind of dedication and skills at work.
i appreciate your comment and most of all your interest which provoked me to further participate.

Originally posted by interestedalwaysThen there was this thread and there was once again a desire to know more, an idealism that it could be explored and people were even geared to do so, but then things changed a bit.
maybe it changed because there were too many different angels and most importantly, I had to come to grips w/what is real and what is not. I am grateful to have been placed in this path because now I know. I am able to accept what I believe to be true and go forward.

Originally posted by interestedalwaysThe idea of exploraton was met by comments like members like Xayden who said you may be hunting and have an exberet or something to the likes appearing. Also Mark told of his last trip and trucks and even personal encounters with poeple questioning his presence.
not to mention sunny perdue thread. did some tracking on him and found some interesting things.

Originally posted by interestedalwaysAs much as I would like to go exploring it almost seems as if there is something of military or black ops going on and visitors aren't welcome. Maybe for our good, maybe for our demise.
i've always wanted to go back there exploring but honestly i would have to have balls of steel and tote steel before i go back. i've tried to warn people the hammer is about to come down on unsuspecting rural america and it "ain't gon a be purty."

Originally posted by interestedalwaysNevertheless after getting to know you by keeping in touch I believe the things of which you tell.
good enough for me. have you noticed all the suspected unknown underground infrastructures other than the known have all been ignored.

o, i did find a neighbor off flat branch and i intend to write to him. he mentioned to mark he witnessed the launching of the lights.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by battlestargalactica

I find it helpful when thinking about 'strangeness' to put on a skeptics hat, approach what you have experienced with a devils advocate appraoch.
yeah, a skeptics hat was what i wore searching the net for a site that would put into perspective those surface indicators of underground tunnnelling witnessed there. after i found mr. smith's site i began to shake uncontrolably. i emailed so many organizations that would listen to me and from one of those contacts i was referred to ats. i was so afraid to post. my first post was in www.abovetopsecret.com... and immediately taken back by ancrom wherein he states:

with these kind of statements and absolutely no detail.
I'm gonna have to call it.
www.abovetopsecret.com... i was scared s h i t l e s s!

Originally posted by battlestargalacticaI'm not trying to discount what you have experienced, but sometimes when looking at an event from numerous sides, you may find that you discover something new about the event, something that your subconscious mind 'saw' but 'you' didn't.
ok

Originally posted by battlestargalacticaWanna try (or perhaps you have already done this)?
lets.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
i finally found the date when all the sci-fi began (september 2004). it was the night the lights went out in georgia.

i knew it had to be around october 2004 but here is a link that shows power loss.

About 400,000 Georgia Power customers across the state were without power on Tues., Sept 7, as Tropical Storm Frances made its way northward through Georgia. “We are looking at about 270,000 customers in the metro area without service right now,” said Amoi Geter, a spokesperson for Georgia Power. She said the company didn’t have the power outages broken down by county but said there were approximately 31,000 customers in the metro east area without power. Some customers could be without power for a couple of days, Geter said.

broadcastatlanta.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Ft. Mc Pherson - US Force Command - Multiple reports that this will be the national headquarters and coordinating center for foreign/UN troop movement and detainee collection.
www.uaff.us...

i thought this link quite interesting insofar as south of Atlanta being the hub for UN/foreign troops.

w/military underground infrastructures from Marietta, Ellijay, Dawsonville, kinda makes me wonder.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Anonymous ATS, would you please post according to ATS handbooks so i might be able to learn what you have to say? your posts keep getting deleted because of it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join