It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
To the best of my knowledge and belief I discovered a covert underground infrastructure located on the edge of the Cohutta Wilderness in the north Georgia Mountains and posted unmistakable evidence under Freedomrik’s thread “Gathering List of Underground Facilities in US.”

I am stupefied at the loss of interest or death of Freedomrik’s thread.

This is an attempt to once again seek truth the only way I know. Cry out!

What if such a facility exists?

“At what point shall we expect the approach of danger? By what means shall we fortify against it? Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant, to step the Ocean, and crush us at a blow? Never!

All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth in their military chest; with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in a trial of a thousand years.

At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.” Abraham Lincoln - January 27, 1838

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Got pics?

Like, do you think you could like give us a google maps link or somethin'?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

To the best of my knowledge and belief I discovered a covert underground infrastructure located on the edge of the Cohutta Wilderness in the north Georgia Mountains and posted unmistakable evidence under Freedomrik’s thread “Gathering List of Underground Facilities in US.”

Did you post pictures, coordinates, etc? What kind of unmistakable evidence did you provide?

Which post is it? Can you link it here?

***Ok. I found the link www.abovetopsecret.com... ***

Not sure why it died down. Sorry! But i do remember reading it the first time!

[edit on 15-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 15-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Aye, I too wish to see this other thread...
But honestly, there are many many holes in this planet dug by all sorts of creatures, including but not limited to the Secret People of this planet.

Secret People IMHO = Governments, People that think they are the Government and Other People wishing to hide things like really cool alien air crafts that they built, to help per sway the people to think there really are aliens.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Location: 584 Harper Valley Road, Ellijay, Georgia. Google is waaaay off but you will get a clear view of the poultry farm.

Should you decide, read my post beginning w/pg 4 of Gathering list of military underground infrastructures in US. Also, please follow the link geocities.com and the missing 40 trillion.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I read the other thread and found it to be quite intriguing. What happened to your ex husband who was going to add to the thread?

Did he get scared off?

I am really interested in the part about the holographic images you saw.

I remember when I lived in a small town by a river. There were alot of caves there. We were effectively scared away from the caves when two local boys went missing in the caves and there were search parties looking for days. They never found them and I was too afraid to explore very deep for fear of being lost forever. Wish I had have looked more, now.

Edit to add:

I am not equating natural caves to man made underground tunnels but I can see the potential for using natural caves as well.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Mark's mother is critically ill and has traveled out of state.

Please follow the link within thread geocities.com by Steven J. Smith.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think I found the link you are speaking about.

Is this correct?

www.geocities.com...

Edit to add:

Yeah, I did read that link on the other thread. I am much more interested in the things you saw. I know you said before you were afraid.

Are you still afraid to talk about what you saw?

What about the holographic images?

Also here is a cool quickie video it is kind of blurry but interesting nonetheless. It is the ground breathing.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Yes, I am afraid. I have been racking my brain to find logic in all that transpired at 584 Harper Valley. Initially, I felt like Annette Benning in the movie, Dreams. I spoke only to Mark. I believed I was short circuiting and what I saw had to be delusional; however, these delusions continued.

There were three distinct phases. The holographic imaging began in the first phase.

For the sake of simplicity, there appeared to be ships that were not of this world. Like a gathering of some sort. One ship I called “man of war.” The object appeared translucent but the outline could be seen and there were three faint lights I believed to be the front of this object. These “man of war” objects reminded me of jelly fish. This particular object would become quite bright occasionally. This object was cone shaped, however, not as elongated at an ice cream cone.

Mark became obsessed. I was obsessed. I wanted to understand what was happening. At this point I was beginning to believe we were going to be invaded. Mark did not share my belief.

Over the course of time, Mark noticed a star formation that was present only during those nights we observed the gatherings. This star formation was also in cone shaped with three stars in front and one star behind more like an ice cream cone.

He came to the conclusion it had to be holographic imagery. Why there? Why were we the only ones who seemed to notice?

One evening we were on the back deck and noticed fire flies that seemed like there were tiny strobe lights. We commented on this phenomenon and the next evening there were normal.

Yet one evening we observed an orb whose lights seemed to be considerably dimmed spiraling to earth in an erratic path and disappeared from sight.

There were three huge globes connected somehow. A noticeable but low frequency hum accompanied these objects which rose from ground level, slowly, and eventually appeared as small bright stars or orbs once cleared from the tree tops.

I felt like a test subject. Ha! Ha! Ha! I also felt as though someone was watching and listening to everything Mark and I discussed.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow! I can't imagine what a head trip that would have been.

Seriously, I thank you for sharing more of your story and I completely believe you saw what you saw. It is very disturbing and very hard to fit into anything I know, yet I myself have had plenty of unexplainable things happen that I don't doubt others with fantastic stories.

Since you have moved have you noticed anything unusual? Do you feel that part of the goal was to render your credibility useless if you ever spoke of these things?

Did you ever look for entrances in the daytime, on foot or did you observe only from your home and yard?

In your conclusions of what happened bottom line what do you think is going on? Something like the false invasion scenario, maybe?

I know I asked alot of questions. Any answers are appreciated.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Bottom line, I do believe Mark and I were test subjects to see how the rural population responded to holographic imaging.

Project Blue Beam comes to mind.

I did not want to move. No one lives on Harper Valley Road anymore excepting the at 933 Harper Valley Road.

I now live near the Georgia Guide Stones about 8 miles.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

Bottom line, I do believe Mark and I were test subjects to see how the rural population responded to holographic imaging.

Project Blue Beam comes to mind.

I would agree that it sounds very much like what is discussed around the use of those words, Project Blue Beam.

What in the world. This thread is an affirmation to what many of us already feel. Fasten your seatbelts and get ready for the ride, because it is coming soon. "It" being the unknown but much expected big hit coming from the technologically advanced PTB.

Thank you once again for sharing what you have shared. I understand about being scared but if we cower down and don't speak up then what good are we doing ourselves or anyone else?

Edit to add: I thought it a good idea to link this post with this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Computers will coordinate the satellites and software will run the show-and-tell. Holography is based on very nearly identical signals combining to produce image, or hologram, with depth perception. This is equally applicable to acoustic [ELF, VLF, LF] waves as it is optical phenomena. Specifically, the 'show' will consist of laser projections of multiple holographic images to different parts of the planet, each receiving different images according to the predominating regional religious faith.

taken from this source from the above post linked
educate-yourself.org...

[edit on 18-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

When Mark and I started connecting the dots between the poultry farm, the coach’s house the life as we knew it began to spiral out of control and could only be likened to “Murphy’s Law.” Every aspect of my life was no more. In three days I lost, personal possessions, vehicles (2), my commercial cleaning business and my wonderful, beautiful home and my so-called friends believed me to be on drugs.

I tried to pick up the pieces and began again. Nothing I did worked. My nerves were continuously in a state of alert and I almost……………………….almost succumbed.

Yes, for the first time in say 9 months I saw the star formation with the 3 stars in front and one in the rear (the formation that appeared only during the demonstration of sci-fi in my back yard) appeared in the northern sky a few weeks ago.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
hi there,

glad you have started a new thread for this ,

i will now take part in this thread and not the other one that we hi-jacked !! LOL.

i have been looking into it a bit more and will be back with some more info for you and Mark
also ...you didnt tell me before, that you have seen things since leaving...

take care

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

I always look to the sky. Bed time is at 8P. I rise around 3A. The last two mornings, I’ve noticed a red, pulsating star to my north that has similar movement of an assent rather than a movement with other stars. It appears to be at level with the towers that blink red and white. It’s red, pulsating light as it ascends becomes considerably brighter and disappears around 7A.

I am suspicious and intrigue. There is a mica mind a mile from my home.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Happy Birthday!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I found these two links updating info on Project Blue Beam.

www.americanchronicle.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Hello again,

Sorry I've been unable to post in many weeks on account of I'm traveling back and forth constantly to be with my mom who's health is failing her. I'll try to post more in the coming days. I tried to post a nearly 4000 word message back around Thanksgiving day, and when I hit the "Post" button, I got an error message "page expired" and lost the whole post. Now I know to save post in a local document then paste and post afterwards so as not to loose the whole post.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by markspann

Hi mark

good to see you back, sorry to hear about you mother,

take care

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhiteHe came to the conclusion it had to be holographic imagery. Why there? Why were we the only ones who seemed to notice?

This part stands out for me. Because you mention the possibility that this is linked to Project Bluebeam, yet if it were holograms in the sky others should have seen it too (unless you were pretty far out the middle of nowhere).

Interestingly, caves have often been linked to strange encounters and spiritual or alien experiences. There may be something geographically significant about this area. Magnetic fields have been known to induce hallucinations... often times the same beings are seen by different people in these so-called 'hallucinations'. Which means the hallucinations may be real... especially shared hallucinations. You may have unknowingly tuned in to a nearby dimension.

Either way, I'd love to visit this area. If I'm in Georgia again and it's not too far off the beaten path that is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join