It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Rabbit’s Radio First Termer Vietnam & Iraq Shows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Following are the shortcuts that take you to the original Radio First Termer Vietnam Shows that were broadcasted LIVE from a Saigon Brothel from January 1st to January 21st of 1971 and the Radio First Termer Iraq Show which was broadcasted LIVE September 30th, 2006. The original Saigon Show was done when I was 22 and the Iraq Show when I was 58, 36 years later. The Vietnam Shows had music of the times which were considered to be Hard Acid Rock and were not being heard through AFVN (Armed Forces Vietnam Network), the official military government broadcasts, because of censorship. The Iraq Show has the flavor of that time, but also contains a bit wider, more modern selection of Rock Music. Both shows contain MILITARY LANGUAGE and HUMOR. Listener discretion is ADVISED.

WARNING! - MILITARY HUMOR & LANGUAGE – WARNING!

Radio First Termer Vietnam – Saigon, Vietnam 1971

Radio First Termer Vietnam PART 1 Of 4

Radio First Termer Vietnam PART 2 Of 4

Radio First Termer Vietnam PART 3 Of 4

Radio First Termer Vietnam PART 4 Of 4

Radio First Termer Iraq – Iraq 2006

Radio First Termer Iraq PART 1 Of 6

Radio First Termer Iraq PART 2 Of 6

Radio First Termer Iraq PART 3 Of 6

Radio First Termer Iraq PART 4 Of 6

Radio First Termer Iraq PART 5 Of 6

Radio First Termer Iraq PART 6 Of 6

There are over 500 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on Dave’s Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave Rabbit's Official Podcast Home

[edit on 12/14/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Can I still get one of those Dave Rabbit sweatshirts for $2.98?
I like the Vietnam era music.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Some may take offense to this but how long before the entire front page is just ATS mix.

I'm sure your show is great but why the hell do we have to have it forced down our throats.

I see now that the hot topics section has been pushed further down the page in favor of more ATS mix links.

rant over.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
No offense taken......

It has to do with the Eco-System Plan that the Amigos put in place over a year ago. Jim Marrs is writing the book, the Amigos have developed the new ATS Digital Video area, we in the ATS MIX part are gearing ourselves up and being looked at by major radio networks and their affiliates in how best to use us to bring the message of the membership to main stream America and the World. It's just that simple.

In regards to your query about the panel change, between our PR Firm for ATS and the behind the scenes hard work that Johnny and I do, we have about 15 interviews in the next several days with HEAVY HITTERS. The EXPANSION was to allow Interview Thread Question Requests from the membership to have MORE EXPOSURE and get better input.

EXAMPLE: Graham Hancock and Stanton Friedman. We are going to take the questions that the membership asks, identifying them by name, and having the guest answer THEIR QUESTION.

You are just going to have to look beyond what you perceive is having ATS MIX shoved down your throat. The Amigos do NOTHING without a great reason that will benefit the entire site, NOT JUST ONE member.

Thanks for your comments.

Dave

[edit on 2/13/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

new topics

top topics

join