It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam Update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Project Blue Beam Update

www.americanchronicle.com

It would appear that the technology spoken about in the Blue Beam theories is available and is actually being used and tested by a myriad of corporations, but does the average citizen understand that if they hear a voice in their head, it may not be their own? Or if they see something hovering in the sky, it may just be a technological illusion? I have to say I had my doubts that the words attributed to Wernher Von Braun were truth, but as time passes and technology grows, maybe the question we should be asking ourselves is not can they or would they, but when will they do it?

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
When I saw that rense link with all the supposed craft hovering in our atmosphere, I did not think Aliens, I thought blue beam. They seem to want to encourage the idea that alien craft are sitting out there, but all I can think is it is our technology and a big manipulation may be close at hand, although the whys and who may benefit is still up in the air.

www.americanchronicle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
hmm i havent heard of project blue beam. but this sort of reminds me of d4rk knight and that other guy who said he worked with the government were talking about in previous threads. things being seen in the sky and a false alien invasion.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

Yea, it seems Wernher Von Braun former director of NASAs Marshall Space Center, Bill Cooper and an canadian journalist, Serge Monast, as well as Steven Greer have spoken of the possiblity, interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
When the Rapture occurs, (and it WILL) the government(s) will attempt to mislead those left behind into believing anything but the truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
People think that some laser show will be happening in the sky. I find this hard to believe. What I do not find hard to believe is the descifering of the electrical signals in the optic nerve that produces the images we see. From photon to electrical signal in the optic nerve is all that's needed and not the understanding of how the brain interprets it. All they would need to do is send those signals to the optic nerve. How that could be done is beyond me. From sound direction to the cranium to digital signals focused on the optic nerve you can create a Messiah.

Not to mention the cure for diseases they are sitting on and waiting for that big day.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

This is mind blowing thinking that either an alien invasion or false messiah are gonna be beamed in the sky.And mind control =The worlds population thinks its under attack or visited by aliens.Yeah i watched the Isreali you tube thats meant to be the false flag.Very real and christians and every other messiah seen could and would be a very bad thing to happen..I for one hope neither happen and its just a wacky bluff!!!But way things going it could be used for other false flags ie an invading army hologram.An excuse for invasion of a rogue state just an idea....im on to something..pyc ops war..

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interessting prespective. only with 5G is there many posibilities

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 12:59 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 17-1-2024 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'm not familiar with Project Blue Beam, odd. However, this makes me think of D4rk Knight and the other person we discussed in earlier threads who claimed to have worked for the government. Unidentified flying objects and a fictitious extraterrestrial takeover.

new topics

top topics

join