It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightening 'attack' on me in my sleep last night... input please.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I had a similar experience about a year ago and others that still haunt me everyday.
The vibrations from sleep paralysis that I experience frequently and the buzzing noise and everything.
I have been visited by shadow people and I am more curious now then afraid as to what they want and what they really are. Your experience reminds me a lot of mine and I have been looking for someone to talk to about it that actually understands what it feels like to go through something like that.
In my experience I too fell into a deep paralysis state and ended up somewhere else but I was still in my same room and same bed. It was late at night and my room light was off but my restroom light was on just in case I needed to get up I would be able to see. When I was in the paralysis state I was laying on my back and I was still new to this so I didn't even know what sleep paralysis was at the time so I didn't even know I had fallen asleep.
Anyways I was on my back facing the foot at my bed and standing there in front of my bed was a man, really skinny and his hair sticking up but he was completely black, blacker than the darkness that filled my room. I was filled with terror because I thought someone had broken in and I tried to move and scream but couldn't at all, I could only watch. Then quickly he move around the left side of my bed and grabbed my neck and then I woke up. I had never been so afraid and ever since then I have been researching trying to find answers but I know and feel that I am being watched and followed.
Please reply to me so we can maybe discuss more about our experiences and beliefs on what this could all mean and why we are being targeted.

a reply to: NewWorldOver

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I know this was some time ago but I was googling and came across this post and my jaw dropped.... and I am curious what has happened to you in the last 10 years.
I had almost the same exact experience in December 2015, except it was over my whole body like it was trying to smother me. The pressure was intense but I immediately fought it and I remember flailing and then it like bit my whole forearm. It didn't hurt as much as it pissed me off and I pushed it off with all of my energy and yelled, "OW!" Really loud as I was waking up. And woke up and felt the pressure lift after I awoke... And the blinds to the window in the room were swaying. I remember the sounds coming from it... That still bothers me.
I had been practicing many different meditations for about a year and a half. I had been getting into subconscious 3rd eye opening meditations (and lucid dreaming ) about 3 months prior to this. Was getting amazing control of my dreams up to this point, even contacting a spirit guide.
After this surreal but alarming experience, I've gotten a bit more cautious about lucid dreaming. I clear my energy and energy of the room.
I'd like to think of it as more of a rite of passage, facing fears, overcoming the negative and bad in life. Possibly the soul onto a new level of consciousness and towards complete enlightenment.
I haven't turned into a werewolf yet so I'm pretty sure it was a battle in energy and I rose up.
a reply to: NewWorldOver

<< 1  2  3   >>

join