It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightening 'attack' on me in my sleep last night... input please.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
When i was young... around 8 i awoke to a blue faced apparition floating in my window talking to me... i was not scared of him.... and to the best of my knowledge he seemed to be explaining my life to me altho any words he spoke i cannot remember... i don't know why but i decided to get up and go into the kitchen.... above our sink there was a window... as i looked through i saw the face of an enormous lizard type man.... and i became so shaken i fell to my knee's and could barely move but i made m way to the living room and found my mother.... for some reason i didnt want to wake her so i crawled into the love seat a little ways away from her near a window and after shaking for awhile was finally able to go to sleep.

I'm not sure why but this has always seemed like something that is so important for me to understand for some reason just out of reach.... and all these stories reminded me of it... i've never really told anyone and have searched for something similar for a long time and altho i hear alot of "ghostlike" stories, they aren't generally anything like this, i'd say what some of you have experienced would be fairly close altho i didnt feel "attacked".... it sort of felt like the guy talking to me wanted me to see the creature.... i seemed to be fully awake during the whole thing.... if i was in fact sleeping which i do not believe i was i awoke on the love seat

Just thought i'd share an experience

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I'm glad I finally came across a post of an experience that was very similar to mine. I first experienced an attack from dark energy about a year ago. Two attacks about 1 week apart; I remember very acurately.

The first time was when I was half awake half lucid dreaming. I was aware nonetheless. I became aware of a big black rat sucking energy from my mouth. I remember gripping at it to rip it off. I felt the boney structure of it but not the fur. I grabbed its face and pulled intensley. I was so weakened by it that it took so long to rip it of my face.

What bought my attention to the rat was my whole body was being pushed down like the gravity of jupiter was on me. I then realised this damn rat was sucking on my mouth. I remember my arms were the main parts of me I couldn't move. I never felt so damn weak and helpless during an attack in all my life. I managed to turn my bed light on like I was grasping for air. I was fully awake then and it was gone. I left the light on the rest of the night, like a freakin' traumatised kid.

The second attack was more aggresive. I had gone to sleep only half an hour when I heard a loud roaring sound like a giant sewerage pipe being flushed. I called out to my flatmate in the next room to ask him if he heard that loud noise, just then a massive force of gravity pushed my whole body down so intensly I couldn't move at all. It felt like I was locked to the bed by an invisible force. Just as I started to focus all my energy on trying to raise my arm(with no success), the roaring gushing noise came back and got louder as my bed started bubbling like I was in a giant pot of liquid. I then heard a real deep angry toned growl come from somewhere behind me. This whole ordeal felt like a very intense personal attack coming from something multi-dimensional.

With all my energy and with what seemed like an eternity, I grasped at my bed light and turned it on. I then layed awake for 2 hours contemplating this other worldly experience.

I saw a kenisiologist about the experience. He gave me a bach flower remedy called 'space clearer'. 6 - 12 drops before bed to protect my energy. He also suggested more sessions to clear up emotional blockages and told me to keep active in order to strengthen my energy field.

This helped alot. 2 nights later I felt the dark energy pushing down on me. This time I consciously pushed back. As though it had been caught out, it pushed back with twice as much force. It was a battle but I managed to push it right off me, it came back again(not as powerful) and I managed to completely push it away. It never came back. Since then I've been practising alot of holistic techniques and excercising to get stronger.

I must mention that before these attakcs started, I was experiencing alot of stress and abuse in my life. My self esteem and immune system were very low. I was also recovering from sedating and energy draining medications.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Since you have woken from this state are you exhausted or otherwise sick, not feeling too well or anything like that? My first experience with a shadow person was similar to what you have described. The place where I lived was seriously haunted, too. I would do a house cleansing and burn some sage in your bedroom and whatever you normally do to strengthen your spiritual barriers. Maybe something nasty found its way into your space.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

That's some good advise about cleansing the house. I actually moved out about 2 weeks later. I found out by the neighbour that there were heavy drug users in the house previously and the whole neighbouhood was very depressing. I was living there about 8mths while working a plan to get out.

I was very exhausted and emotionaly blocked before and after the attacks. It took me 12 mths of cleansing, detoxing and excercising to get back to a stable state of mind. I realise that the psychic attacks were a reflection of what was happening in my personal life. I have since disassociated with all the people that drained my energy and attacked me contiuously. I moved back to my home town to start a new life.

I will always remember those 2 dark energy attacks as a symbol of the effect of living and unhealthy life - spiritually, emotional, mentally, and physically. As a result I am more aware of negative energy and how to protect myself, whether its from other people, environments, or multi-dimensional beings(I hope).

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jml712001

Last night while I was drifting off to sleep I suddenly felt something heavy on top of me- like someone was laying on me. I couldn't tell if I was awake or dreaming but the feeling was very real not imaginary. I was terrified because I started to feel as though it was an evil being holding me down. Then I felt it next to my ear breathing and snarling like it wasn't quite human- the noises sounded like an animal or a beast or something. I was terrified and started to pray and it stopped. I have had this happen twice before where I felt the presence of someone on top of me while I was sleeping. I kinda assumed it was a dream but it always felt SO REAL like I could physically feel something on me. But this was the first time I heard it making noises in my ear. So freaky!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"I felt a huge pulse of vibration going through me from my feet to my brain"

I have been having a tough time recently with what seems to be an entity that originated in one room of my home. I have been experiencing a lot of stress in my marriage and I am pretty sure that is why this seeming paranormal "entity" seems to have found a home in my body. It is really weird, I tell you. Over the past year or so I have been meditating and trying to become more intuitive and I am wondering if this has opened myself up to these sorts of things.

Since we moved in the house 10 years ago both my husband and myself have always heard creaks in this particular room in the house but one day I was trying to meditate and was staring at a knot in the wood of the door when the first strange vibrational experience came over me and the knot looked like it was a face. There were waves of vibration that started out at my feet and worked their way up and down my body in what became a rhythmic "sweeping" so to speak of my body. Very strange, I tell you. I checked in with myself to see if there was any kind of message being sent but I heard and felt nothing more than this eerie vibrational sweeping. It didn't stop even when I stood up and tried to shake it off. Finally after I went downstairs and started talking to my son, it stopped.

Since then, this entity which seems neither good nor bad seems to have made itself resident in my body somehow. It becomes active from time to time, but especially when I lie down to go to sleep and when I first wake up. I feel/hear a low frequency rumbling under me in the bed (my husband is completely not hearing/feeling this at all) and then it proceeds to come up into my body. This entity causes me to feel chills also and gives me gas! So strange... It has even made itself felt when I am sitting in my desk at work! Not the rumbling, but the weird vibration, chills and gas part.

I have not seen anything yet and frankly I do not want to! I just want this to go away. I am going to see a psychic this Saturday at a local fair and a shaman will be there. I am really, really hoping I will find a way to get this out of my life. I want to move out of the house which makes me kind of sad because it is a cool house but so much bad baggage.

Oh, and I heard from a neighbor's kid one time a few years ago, that this particular room was "haunted" which apparently was why the owner never slept in the room.

Thanks for posting your experience, it helps me to know that I am not crazy!!!!!

-Maine mama

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
OP You can always try putting some sea salt around your bed. Kind of hokey but when you deal with this kind of thing alot of it IS in your head. Permission, intent ect.

Something I've noticed, and this relates to you, is that when people are very spiritual for a period of time and then you stop you're more vulnerable to bad juju than you would be if you had never been spiritual. It gets especially bad when you try to start back again in your spiritual life.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've had the same dream several times before. But my dreams are also attatched to the sensation that I'm falling from an airplane or very high place. You really feel helpless when you can't scream or fight back at whatever has you pinned in your bed. I also tend to wake up feeling drained after these dreams, almost like I'd been up the whole night instead of sleeping. I don't know, has anyone experienced anything in my specific case...

I don't consciously try to Astral Project or Remote View or Lucid Dream, so the fact that I'm experiencing the things you say are those really scares me.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueangel7

I can't resist...your husband went to see some strippers??, and you are still married?
Never mind. I guess this is material for other kind of board.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I too had a similar experience - but during the day and I wasn't asleep. I have the story posted on Myspace.com/HauntingzInk on my blog, titled "Haunted House-what do you think?" I 've also posted a similar story from a friend just recently. I'm currently collecting stories from people about these beings to compile a list of characteristics. I would appreciate seeing a post from you there.

By the way - most people get rid of these things by leaving the lights on or using a UV flashlight; however, before using the flashlight, please read my blogs on the topic. I've provided additional information there that may help you.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I've had an attack - only I was wide awake in the middle of the day - in a dark basement. I've posted the story on Myspace.com/HauntingzInk, titled "Haunted House-what do you think". I wrote the story before I started researching these things. Para investigators do not think these things are ghosts, but there are numerous accounts of them; they are referred to as "shadow people" or beings. I know several other people that have also had life-threatening experiences with these things. If you are willing, I would like to hear the details of your account as I am compiling a list of characteristics of them, in hopes of helping more people.

Tip - leave the lights on at night; or use a UV flashlight - although read my blogs before using it. You can also use very strong language with them and usually they will go away. However, I think you will find some helpful information on my Myspace page.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi

I have been looking for a forum to discuss my experiences in. So here goes:

I have been attacked several times by demons in my sleep.

First time was on a trip to Southern Africa. I was staying at a hostel in Cape Town with a friend. In the middle of the night I was in a dream. The scenery was at a lake in the dessert. My friend and I went to an abandoned house by the lake. Suddenly my friend grabs me by the throat and started to strangle me. I said it wasn’t funny but he kept squishing my throat. I reached for his hands and the image disappeared. I woke up. In the bunk bed above me two red eyes floated for 30 – 45 seconds surrounded by strange symbols.

Second time I was in Delhi. But this is a story I will keep for myself.

I was attacked last week by a demon in my apartment. I was awaking from sleep in my bed and think I felt like getting up. Then something started giving me – what I only can compare with – electric chock at my ribs. I didn’t want to open my eyes. I could sense a powerful being in my room. Finally the electric chock got so bad I sat up and opened my eyes. At that moment some bizarre creature swung an axe at my head. I woke. It was a wake up dream in a dream. But NOT a dream. My ribs hurt badly for several days. To day I can still feel the pain.

Every time I am attacked I say out loud that they can’t scare me. I believe in the Light and goodness of the people.

One strange occasion I can’t explain happened in an apartment I lived in a couple of years ago. I was sitting in the living room and watching a comedy on DVD. Something made me look out of the door into the hallway. There I saw a creature shaped like a grown man hanging up side down on the ceiling of the room. It had completely white skin with what I can only explain as huge red veins on its body. Í had eye contact with this creature for a minute or so, none of us said anything then it slowly phased out and became invisible.

I am not a person that is scared of dark rooms or dark places. The only time I can remember being scared in the last ten years was on evening in my bedroom. It happened a year ago. I turned of the light and was getting ready to get to sleep when some kind of powerful being entered my room. I remember being so scared. I could sense it behind me as I lay on the side. I was shaking with fear and kept asking for the good spirits of the world to look after me. After a couple of minutes the being disappeared. I did not sleep much that night. That was the most powerful being I have encountered to date.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by bobo0049]

[edit on 19-12-2008 by bobo0049]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I awoke to a demon standing over my bed, it's grin glowing in the darkness. You know how I know it was a demon? It visited me twice before in my dreams, telling me it was coming for me. I'm only a teenager now. I've read a bit about it, and at least a few other experiences happened at this age; perhaps there's a connection? Either way, the experience was horrifying. I can still feel the breath pass across my lips as I tried to scream, and the sheets slipping agonizingly slowly beneath my hands as I tried to lash out at it. I can't even imagine what would have happened if I hadn't encircled my bed with rose petals and salt water that morning. I haven't slept with the lights off since. New Years Eve, I was at a party, and somtime during the night, the owner of the house mentioned that there was this one mirror in the house which was very old, and that sometimes, all sorts of ghosts would appear in it if you glanced at it quickly or whatnot. Well, my friend snapped a picture of myself and my girlfriend in front of the mirror, and when she sent it to me, sure enough, there was one of the demons from my dream. Black hat, bulging nose, sharp, gangly teeth hanging over its bottom lip, and its eyes, glaring intently at the back of my neck. Now my girlfriend is freaked out too, and the one who sent the pic is confused because she never believed in this stuff. I guess I'm just going to say that "lucid dreaming" just doesn't cut it in this case...There are forces working out there, and I don't know why, but somehow, I'm caught up with them. Anybody got any ideas???

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
that happened to me this morning. About 6-20 am....after it happened...I realized that I must have run into it while I was about to go into a part of the astral plane. Which is something I just recently started learning because of these expiriences lately. It scared the # out of me. It was growling in my ear and it was a black cloud over me, and I could move. When I closed my eyes or looked at it, I saw red,black, and orange and gray ....an ever changing face. Im still a little shook, and I dont want it to come back.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
all of these expierences you all are sharing are all close to what i expierenced in times before, i mean i never seen any lizard men or anything, but what ive seen last night shook me 2 the point where i was crying

i was having a dream, this i am aware of, that i was over my sisters house and i was in the bedroom and i kept getting the old hag thing happen, it happened twice before i had enough, said leave me alone in the name of jesus an went in the living room with my siser and laid in the bed with her brcause i was scared, we started saying psalms 23 and i got bold and mad about the thing tormenting me i yelled wtf do you want, go away and never show your face, and that was a bad idea, because it came running out, literally running out of the shadows and jumped on me and was jus sitting on me and trying to bite me. it actually succeeded in biting my hand, and i wole up sweating and shaking.

scary thing is, that the being i saw was...me.
i came running out the shadows, my skin was pitch black and my eyes were black, a greyish black. it scares me to think about it, what does it mean?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
this is actually pretty true for me
a few months ago
i was in a sleep
then i could see a sort of window and a woman kept grabbing my attention in the middle of my dreams and would discontinue my dream to paralyze me and i was gasping for air and couldnt move and i kept staring at her until she disappeared and i could breathe again

this happened many times
is this a demon?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

What's creepy is the same way you explained it happened to me and I know I was woke because I saw my tv playing I couldn't move and it felt as if something was sucking my soul out of me the more I fought the tougher the grip became i'll never forget that hissing sound and how could I when this happen to me 3 times so I just wanted you to know that your not crazy this really happened it wasn't a dream I can't believe somebody actually had this dream or whatever you want to call it too scary stuff

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
this happened to me -lindy,-WHILE laying down in bed to go to sleep,i felt like i was at the top of a tornado that started spinning slow at my feet then rose to my head but it was like my head or eyes were at the top..not spinning...while the rest of me below was spinning like a tornado,that is the only way i can describe it.it was while i was caught between being awake and dream,i was still aware of the room around me,but couldnt move from the sleep/dream zone,
it was wild,i was in control though ,and it was very pleasant ,but,this other persons experience i have read about was not. they said the following..-------

"I felt a huge pulse of vibration going through me from my feet to my brain, and a sound like every particle in the air was shaking, a strange electric buzzing sound"

-- that part of theyre story is like mine,"from feet to my brain" WOW,I THOUGHT!!thats what i felt so now i know it isnt just me.

THEyre story had a a dark man,an evil lurking presence,MINE didnt,that particular time,i was drinking beer before that and had a nice buzz,i think that was the tornado twist to it,pun intended,but,..it didnt change the fact that i was ,stuck,,,between the dream and awake,like i have been before on several occasions without being drunk,it seemed the drinking beer actually"helped" to put me in the relaxed state to reach this wierd sleep/awake zone.on one occasion,i have been aware of roomate talking next to me in the room where i was sleeping "Stuck" between dream and awake,,i was trying to reach out to them,to "wake up" but was paralyzed and could not communicate with them at all from the ,half in/half out of dream/sleep,totally weird.and that particular time ,it was tormenting,the fact that i couldnt move.it was horrible,helplessness.at other times i felt i left my body and,"floated" down the hall and laid down in other room,where i woke in my bed as soon as my "soul" floated to the ground and laid down in the other room ,ever so gently-SNAP- i was awake in my normal bed.another time,when i left my body,it seemed i was able to fly into space,in control,and flew,or floated,towards a pulsating ,cloud,or nebula,or something,it was a beautiful sight and i went towards it but was "pulled" back down to what was like the ground where the "astral " flying stopped. and then a normal ,yet bizzarre dream took over.--i have had bad dreams though,where i have felt the "evil man" was there,or somehow,"coming back" and i had to get out of there .wherever it was.i dont ever /see/ the bad man though.

lindy .mike lindemann 8/1/2015
edit on 1-8-2015 by TheAlienRadio because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2015 by TheAlienRadio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have never had sleep paralysis but lucid dreaming for me is nearly every night, I lose sleep becouse of it. I hate it I wake up shocked most of the time and cannot get back to sleep. Sometimes I have to drink just to get a good nights sleep, that is how bad it gets. I think I am awake but then wake up startled and confused thinking I was then asleep.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join