It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
What makes Kerry so popular?

What are the pro's about Kerry? And what are the Con's about him?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
What makes Kerry so popular?

What are the pro's about Kerry? And what are the Con's about him?

You might want to check this out!!

The Secret Society That Ties Bush and Kerry!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Kerry's not popular. He's a total bore. The establishment (Repub, Dem parties & media) went into panic mode when it looked like Dean was gonna win the nomination. That was not a part of the plan.

The media went into overdrive playing up Kerry right before Iowa and right on cue, like Pavlov's dog, voters got freaked out and jumped ship. They were TOLD by the media (incessantly) that Dean couldn't beat Bush - ONLY Kerry could. Simple scare tactics. When the frock are people gonna catch on to this shyte?!

I couldn't help but notice, beginning the day after New Hampshire, the media pulled a complete BLACKOUT on Dean coverage. The ol' out of sight, out of mind trick. That made people THINK that Dean was not a contender.

What the media is NOT telling you, is that as of the day after the South Carolina primary, Dean had over 100 delegates and super delagates thus far - second only to Kerry. Edwards, Clark, Kucinich and Sharpton are nowhere near that number.

The media is also NOT telling Americans the truth that Dean is NOT dead in the water. IF he won Wisconsin and Washington, he'd be very much alive. If the media were to cover him fairly, my money's on him winning those states. Dean has not lost it because of Dean, it's because the media and two establishment parties have exerted every ounce of their power - in unison - to crush him.

The truth of the matter is, John Kerry is the ruling elites' annointed Democrat challenger. (Which is the same as Bush.) Do you think for a minute he will persue the crimes of Bush if he is elected? He won't! No more than Bush has gone after Clinton's crimes. Hasn't anyone noticed that Bush has let Clinton get away scott-free with things that should've called for serious investigations. (Think: the Mark Ritch pardon in the last hours of his Clinton's term.) Bush had every reason and right to go after Clinton. It didn't happen, though, because Clinton and the Bush family are partners in crime and treason. Bush also in the first days of his administration signed an executive order prolonging the sealed records of presidents going back to Reagan. That's because Poppy Bush could very well be indicted for crimes he committed relating to Iran-Contra. Clinton's records are further sealed and so is Dubya's. And the media wanted to pick on Howard Dean sealing certain records further when he was Governor of Vermont! (which all governors have the right to do - and they all do, some for very valid reasons.) The hypocrisy is staggering!

Kerry is Skull & Bones. Pure and simple. His allegience is to the elite brotherhood he was raised in, schooled with and supported by during his years in the Senate. Love Corporate, USA? Special interest city? Vote Kerry!

The only difference in policy MIGHT be that he will send the neo con loons back to hell where they belong. And try to bring the USA back into the community of nations through surface diplomacy. The oil policy will not change, only the way in which we deliver it. Kerry being elected would be like putting a band aid over a severe gut wound.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
If that is how you see the world then you are going to die a bitter man.

The fact is, is that no one can beat Bush whether we like it or not. But all this is besides the point of the topic.

I don't think Kerry is such a bad guy from what I know, but he is pro-choice, so that ends the search right there.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
He sounds alright but I cant trust a skull and bones brother. I think he may be all talk.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
KJ you're wasting your vote if all you base it on is abortion. We've had 15 years of pro-life presidents and nothing has changed.

The system is sour. All of them are OWNED and isn't by the american people. Its by folk that are above sovereignity. The sad fact is that Kerry is the lesser of two evils. The fundies and ideologues are running Bush's whitehouse. He's not in control. Maybe the same thing will happen to Kerry but we have to take the chance that he's not a weakling like Dubya. Kerry seems to have his own ideas on how the government should run. While Dubya wants others to bring him ideas that he can choose from. He doesn't have his own ideas...and that's why he's the worse president ever. He's not a thinker--he's a doer and a good president has to be both.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
If that is how you see the world then you are going to die a bitter man.

The fact is, is that no one can beat Bush whether we like it or not. But all this is besides the point of the topic.

I don't think Kerry is such a bad guy from what I know, but he is pro-choice, so that ends the search right there.

You're terribly un-informed, junior. Get yourself some knowledge and save the babble for the kids.

As for your first comment:

Let's forget Skull & Bones for a moment, Kerry would eat Bush alive in a debate. That'd be funny to see.

new topics

top topics

join