It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by snoopy

Well, on that note. Have fun talking to yourself.

No Flight 93 in Shanksville people, try not to be distracted.

[edit on 4/7/0808 by jackinthebox]

Let us know when you are ready to explain what happened. Enjoy delusion and pretending that the 1000s of people involved are all wrong. And let me know if you take your argument to court. I would like to see how your arguments about ther ebeing no flight 93 an your attempt to explain it goes. Best of luck kid.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
FUnny. All this jibber jabber does not change the fact that no plane crashed in Shanksville on Septmber 11.

Remember, no plane crashed in Shanksville.

Wow. I am totally convinced now more than ever that NO Boeing Crashed in Shanksville, on Spetmeber 11th,2001.

Originally posted by IvanZana

This picture is avoided and undebunkable.

There is no proof of a boeing 757 crashing.

The shoot down theory is proven disinformation started by the people who brought you " Missile on the WTC " Pentagon Hologram ", WTC holograms, not controlled demo, NUKES,... etc.

These people actually start the silly theories so they can easily debunk them later looking 1/2 intelligent, but thats another thread.

As you can see no fuel, no fire, no parts, NO Boeing 757 at Shanksville on 9/11

Mabey they are looking for cruise missile parts?

???

THE SCREAMING THING

At the horseshoe-shaped Indian Lake, about a mile east of the official crash site, several eyewitnesses recalled hearing “a screaming thing” that “screeched” as it passed over the golf course and lakeside community immediately before a huge explosion shook the ground.

Chris Smith, the groundskeeper at the golf course, said something with a “very loud screeching sound” passed over in the immediate vicinity of the golf course before he heard a huge explosion.

Cruise missile video. Look like a small white plane.

No one has been able to prove a Boeing 757 (flight 93) crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania on September 11th, 2001, because one DIDNT.

No plane crashed in shanks ville. Google.

Mock Plane crash exercise. Thats what it was, then the exercise was turned live.

Dont believe anyone who tries , childishly to convince you that a massive boeing 757 crashed in a 10ftx30ft hole with no fire or parts.

Tell you parents and friends to research FLIGHT 93.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
Yeah a lawsuit claiming space beams were used on 9/11. And we wonder why the truth movement isn't taken seriously?

The law suit will be before a judge in a court, so it's going to be taken seriously.

Are you claiming that the 95% of the wreckage that the FBI and airlines claim to have recovered is wrong?

I can't claim that, as I have not seen any evidence that positively identifies the alleged wreckage to the alleged flight UA93. It would be a relief if the FBI and the airlines would release the evidence for us to see, but they don't.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Yeah a lawsuit claiming space beams were used on 9/11. And we wonder why the truth movement isn't taken seriously?

The law suit will be before a judge in a court, so it's going to be taken seriously.

Are you claiming that the 95% of the wreckage that the FBI and airlines claim to have recovered is wrong?

I can't claim that, as I have not seen any evidence that positively identifies the alleged wreckage to the alleged flight UA93. It would be a relief if the FBI and the airlines would release the evidence for us to see, but they don't.

And now you know why no one has been able to make a case that has gotten to court. but of course the 9/11 trial has and the debris from the plane has been submitted, the DNA evidence was submitted, the FDR was submitted, the black box was submitted, the phone calls were used, the belongings of the passengers was used, the witnesses were used, everything was used and was gladly accepted and proven.

yet a guy on trial for his life, and his lawyers simply didn't think to make these arguments of yours? Why? Because these arguments wouldn't hold up in court. you would have to prove all this evidence wrong. No one has been able to do it. More importantly, in a court if you made these claims, you would then be forced to explain them. Something no one here can do.

So again, ask yourself why these kind of arguments don't exist outside of conspiracy web sites. Is the rest of the world in on it? Are all the experts in on it? Is the entire legal system in on it? Better yet, try coming up with an alternative theory and then try using your very own line of questioning on that and see how well it holds up.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ya, I agree, great video.

Here is another.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

the debris from the plane has been submitted, the DNA evidence was submitted, the FDR was submitted, the black box was submitted, the phone calls were used, the belongings of the passengers was used, the witnesses were used, everything was used and was gladly accepted and proven.

So it should be an easy task for you to show me where the serial numbers from the alleged 95% of wreckage, matches the serial numbers of the alleged flight UA93.

At this point, your claim of 95% recovered wreckage is a faith-based statement, as you have still offered no proof to identify the alleged 95% of wreckage that has allegedly been recovered.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

the debris from the plane has been submitted, the DNA evidence was submitted, the FDR was submitted, the black box was submitted, the phone calls were used, the belongings of the passengers was used, the witnesses were used, everything was used and was gladly accepted and proven.

So it should be an easy task for you to show me where the serial numbers from the alleged 95% of wreckage, matches the serial numbers of the alleged flight UA93.

At this point, your claim of 95% recovered wreckage is a faith-based statement, as you have still offered no proof to identify the alleged 95% of wreckage that has allegedly been recovered.

Have you contacted the airline? Why would I have it? I didn't claim it, the FBI and airline did. It was submitted as evidence in the court case and accepted. It's not faith based. if you can prove these sources wrong, then please show us they are lying. I already posted one of the many articles where they reported it. Are you claiming they are lying? Are you claiming all the people that recovered all of the plane parts are lying?

if so please prove your case. I already showed you the article and that is combined with the long list of other evidence such as the FDR, the voice recorder, the witnesses, the cleanup crews, the fire dept, the police dept, the DNA lab testers, the coroner, the phone calls, the RADAR, and so on and so on. All of that adds together an makes an airtight case.

If you can show something to the contrary, then please do. And as I have said there are plenty of threads on here with 100s of pictures of the debris found. Pictures of dumpsters at the site filled with parts. Engines found and witness testimony of recovering the engines. The coroner recovering the body parts and his testimony of that. It goes on for days.

So again, if you are going to claim something else happened, then please show us your evidence.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What is undeniable is the lack of airplane parts and exspecially the crater lies ontop of a already present fissure.

The only evidence that almost looks like plane parts were release in 2005, alot of time to plant and generate fake evidence.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It's nice to see that some civility has been restored to this thread. Just for future reference you might note the text at the top of the page:

"This thread is an ATS Big-Thread with 1807 replies, and subject to more strict moderation.
Please stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal or off-topic posts and T&C violations are subject deletion and/or a warning."

Just a reminder.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Your links arent working and my virus checker warned me of the one that did are harmfull.

What the hell.

Oh well. No plane in shanksville.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It does take knowledge, experience, and training to recognize a high speed aircraft impact like Flight 93. People make up stories to explain something like flight 93's impact, lack the knowledge to understand the impact site. Maybe some people are unable to grasp the large amount of KE involved. The KE of an impact includes a velocity squared component, thus an impact like Flight 93 is over 10 times greater than a landing accident or most aircraft accidents they are accustomed to. It is simple to calculate the energy of flight 93 at impact and compare it to a landing flight. The fact is, flight 93's impact in PA, is how a high speed aircraft impact looks. The people who say the impact does not look right, lack knowledge, experience, training and any evidence to say otherwise.

The people who say Flight 93 did not make the impact in PA do not have facts and evidence to support their false ideas. They would be famous if they did have facts and evidence. So when the vast pile of "ample evidence" is found, run, do not walk to the Washington Post or your own trusted source to earn a prize (some prizes include cash). I have no idea why some people are posting so called evidence and pictures of fake airplanes sticking in holes when the should be getting famous. What is the problem, is there evidence or not?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Tom Fritz

"When it decided to drop, it dropped all of a sudden -- like a stone," said Tom Fritz, 63. Fritz was sitting on his porch along Lambertsville Road, about a quarter-mile from the crash site, when he heard a sound that "wasn't quite right" and looked up in the sky. "It was sort of whistling," he said. "It was going so fast that you couldn't even make out what color it was."
Rose Goodwin

Rose Goodwin, a freshman at Shanksville Stony Creek High School, was watching the television news in class when Flight 93 went down. "We felt it. We thought something must have landed on the roof," she said. "It was like, 'Oh my gosh, what was that?' We looked out the window and saw a black cloud. Everyone started screaming."
Bruce Grine

"It shook the whole station," said Bruce Grine, owner of Grine's Service Center in Shanksville, about 2 1/2 miles from the crash.
Rick King

He 'sat in his modest gray clapboard house watching the disaster coverage on television and talking with his sister on the telephone. "Rick," said his sister, Jody Walsh. "I hear a big plane. . . . I think it's going to crash!" The words seemed implausible to King, the assistant chief of the volunteer fire department. What did Shanksville have to do with any of this? But he dashed to the porch to get a look for himself, and now his sister was more insistent. The plane was nosediving, falling like a stone. "Oh, my God, Rick . . . it's going to crash!" King heard a shattering boom in his right ear, over the phone, and in his left ear, he heard the rumblings from four miles distant, where Flight 93 fell.'
Knoll and Nevin Lambert

“It was coming right at me, but something happened,” Lambert said. “I don't know what happened on the plane. It was going upside down and all at once it made the 45-degree angle and it went right down (where that big tree is).
Karl Landis

Karl Landis, 58, saw the crash from about a half-mile away while driving his pickup. "It came in, rolled slightly to the left and appeared to hit the ground at almost a 90-degree angle," he said. "It seemed like an eternity, but it must have been only a few seconds. It evaporated into a huge fireball that turned into black smoke."
Anna McBride

Anita McBride looked out her kitchen window in Lambertsville and watched in horror as United Airlines Flight 93 disappeared over a line of trees.
Michael Merringer

Michael R. Merringer was out on a mountain bike ride with his wife, Amy, about two miles away from the crash site. "I heard the engine gun two different times and then I heard a loud bang and the windows of the houses all around rattled," Merringer said. "I looked up and I saw the smoke coming up." The couple rushed home and drove near the scene. "Everything was on fire and there was trees knocked down and there was a big hole in the ground," he said.
Frank Monaco

The crash left a V-shaped gouge in a grassy field surrounded by thick woods, just below a hilltop strip mine. The gouge is 8- to 10-feet deep and 15- to 20-feet long, said Capt. Frank Monaco of the Pennsylvania State Police. Investigators believe the plane crashed there and disintegrated, sending debris into thick trees nearby, Monaco said. "There's nothing in the ground you can see," Monaco said of the crash site. "It just looks like tiny pieces of debris."
Eric Peterson

Eric Peterson of Lambertsville was working with a friend in his auto shop this morning. They heard a plane and looked up and saw a large aircraft close to the ground. "I actually thought it was going to hit a house here in town," said Peterson. It blew out windows of a nearby farmhouse when it crashed. As it went over started going end over end, Peterson said, and then dropped below a tree line and exploded. Peterson saw a flash and then a mushroom cloud of smoke. The plane went down on a strip mine field. Peterson and his friend rushed to the field and looked for bodies, but couldn't find any. They called out, but heard nothing. There was a crater in the ground that was really burning. There were pieces of fuselage and clothing all over the area, burning, said Peterson. He said he didn't see any debris longer than a couple of feet long.

Eric Peterson of Lambertsville looked up when he heard the plane. "It was low enough, I thought you could probably count the rivets," Peterson said. "You could see more of the roof of the plane than you could the belly. It was on its side. There was a great explosion and you could see the flames. It was a massive, massive explosion. Flames and then smoke and then a massive, massive mushroom cloud." Peterson called 9-1-1 and ran to the crash site but found only burning jet parts, pieces of clothing, and seat cushions.
Lee Purbaugh

He was working at the Rollock Inc. scrapyard on a ridge overlooking the point of impact, less than half a mile away. "I heard this real loud noise coming over my head, I looked up and it was Flight 93, barely 50ft above me. It was coming down in a 45 degree and rocking from side to side. Then the nose suddenly dipped and it just crashed into the ground. There was this big fireball and then a huge cloud of smoke."

But did he see another plane? "Yes, there was another plane," Lee said. "I didn't get a good look but it was white and it circled the area about twice and then it flew off over the horizon." [this was a Falcon 20 business jet; it's pilot was asked to check on Flight 93 and get coordinates of the crash site]
Viola Saylor

Viola Saylor of Lambertsville was outside talking to her sister. "We didn't hear that plane coming until it was right on top of us," she said. "Then there was a roar." She said the plane appeared to be gliding into the ground. "All at once it just stopped. There was no engine noise, nothing. Someone hollered, 'Oh my God!' and then there was a real loud thud."
Mark Stahl

"There's a crater gouged in the earth, the plane is pretty much disintegrated. There's nothing left but scorched trees," said Mark Stahl, of Somerset, who went to the scene.
John Walsh

John Walsh, 72, saw the immediate aftermath of the crash from his nearby home in Lambertsville. "I looked out my window when I heard the explosion and saw this big orange ball of fire," Walsh said. "When it hit it looked like an atomic bomb went off. It was just terrible." Walsh said he leapt into his truck and drove to within 300 yards of the crash site. "I wanted to see if I could help anybody. But there was just burning parts, that's all. I looked down the hill and saw nothing but a big crater. You could not tell it was an air crash, the debris was so widely scattered."
Joe Wilt

The ensuing firestorm lasted five or 10 minutes and reached several hundred yards into the sky, said Joe Wilt, 63, who also lives a quarter-mile from the crash site. "The first thing I thought it was, was a missile," Wilt said. The impact shattered a window in his basement and knocked down household objects from a shelf.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Your links arent working and my virus checker warned me of the one that did are harmfull.

What the hell.

Oh well. No plane in shanksville.

They all work for me. And they certainly aren't harmful. But if that's the excuse you need to pretend that there is no evidence of any plane, then that's your business. But again, I suggest you file a lawsuit against the government an use your argument that there was no plane there. I mean you're certain you are right aren't you? So why are you sitting on the internet an doing nothing? Why don't you try to take action instead of posting on forums? You can document it an keep us posted on it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ya, I agree, No Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville.

The hole was 10 feet by 30 feet.

The wing scars were there prior to 9/11.

Shanksville was the site of the Mock plane crash exercise taking place on 911

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Ya, I agree, No Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville.

The hole was 10 feet by 30 feet.

The wing scars were there prior to 9/11.

Shanksville was the site of the Mock plane crash exercise taking place on 911

Please provide evidence of your claim. Prove to us you aren't some nutjob just making up anything you want. Prove to us those scars were there beforehand. Prove to us it was a mock crash. Prove to us that the 757 found at the scene was planted. Prove to us how they managed to get all the parts and belongings and passengers from a plane that had just taken off an hour ago at the scene as it happened.

Impress us Ivan.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Have you contacted the airline? Why would I have it? I didn't claim it, the FBI and airline did.

You made a claim that 95% of the wreckage was recovered. In order to substantiate that claim, you need to provide the evidence, which will prove the claim.

I am still waiting to see you provide a list of serial numbers that positively identifies the alleged wreckage to that of the alleged flight UA93.

There is no onus on me to prove anything, while I am still waiting for you to show proof of the official story.

I'm not making any claims about the alleged flight UA93, you're making the claim that it crashed and that 95% was recovered. However, you lack any forensic evidence to prove that this happened.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Have you contacted the airline? Why would I have it? I didn't claim it, the FBI and airline did.

You made a claim that 95% of the wreckage was recovered. In order to substantiate that claim, you need to provide the evidence, which will prove the claim.

I am still waiting to see you provide a list of serial numbers that positively identifies the alleged wreckage to that of the alleged flight UA93.

There is no onus on me to prove anything, while I am still waiting for you to show proof of the official story.

I'm not making any claims about the alleged flight UA93, you're making the claim that it crashed and that 95% was recovered. However, you lack any forensic evidence to prove that this happened.

I posted it in the thread. Did you read the article? I have listed many pictures I have listed the evidence. Please grow up and stop playing these childish games. Or at least go read the thread. I am not going to repeat everything for you so you can play these little games while you are running around with your fingers in your ears.

You cannot prove that there was an inside job. You cannot prove that the the incident was some false flag incident. That is why you kids feel you have to make unrealistic requirements in order to believe it. But luckily I am not here to try and win over some kids. Your arguments won't hold up in the real world. And if you think they will, then why don't ou go to the press and make your argument that flight 93 didn't crash. See how well it goes.

And please, tell us what happened to flight 93. Let's see how well your side holds up. I mean you are claiming that it didn't crash right? Or do you agree that it crashed?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yes, We ALL agree that no plane crashed in Shanksville on 911.

Show and tell everyone who is not sure of 911, the pictures of the Mock plane crash site in Shanksville also known as the "Flight 93" crash site shows no plane crash.

So in conclusion.....

No plane crashed in Shanksville.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join