It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
To those that actually believe, no that’s right; they actually believe that a plane caused the sort of impacts at both the pentagon and at Shanksville on 9/11. Then may be its how Aeroplanes crash in the US but in the UK when our much, much smaller jet planes go down, they actually leave lots of mess and tragic bodies that can be identified! (…….. what’s that you say? your planes were going much faster and all the big bits ended up as teen ween bits? Really, that’s interesting.)

Tragic Crash in the UK of a Small Jet

The words ‘Horse’, ‘water’ and ‘bring’ spring to mind.

Anyway, I’m amazed at some of the dedicated work that goes on here by some truly inspiring people!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

How did they screw up this bad?

Intentionally. The questions left are a part of the psychological operation, or "PsyOp" which is really what this was all about, more than the initial profits for key players in the scheme.

The questions left unanswered has a twofold effect on mass psychology.

The first point is that they have created an unbridgeable rift in our society which only fuels our sense of instability, leaving most people even more willing to accept "desperate measures for desperate times." The lingering fears of home-grown terrorism are more prevelant, though still somewhat subconcious, in the public mind as a result of this intentional rift. If they had done the job perfectly, they would have no tools to stoke public fears on a regular basis. By creating this rift, irrational emotions stay running high, keeping the people divided and conquered.

The second intentioanl effect is a more direct message to a portion of the population. The message is, "Look what we can do, and there's nothing you can do about it. We can do the same to you." This message is to the people who are not willing to blindly follow whatever the government has to say. To the independent thinkers, and lovers of freedom. To those most likely to dissent on righteous grounds. To those who have not already fallen victim to the myriad of tactics employed to ensure the "dumbing-down" and complacency of the American people.

[edit on 3/31/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I would like to know why? Why even have a crater and a fourth airplane that didn't make it. Why even do any of this stuff with flight 93. That being said flight 93 is still a smoking gun but what's the motive.
Jack hole replies that consist of disecting a post and replies like. "No it wasn't" And Nuh uh" Why even quote and contribute in that way that's just a complete waste of time swampfox.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

Why even have a crater and a fourth airplane that didn't make it. Why even do any of this stuff with flight 93.

Misdirection perhaps, maybe to make the threat look larger than it really was. Maybe they just decided at the last minute to see how gullible the American people really are.

Also keep in mind that there were several drills going on that day. This might simply have been part of an exercise until the media found it, so the conspirators just ran with it as a bonus.

Now here's one that'll really twist your head. Sorry Ivan, but I have to toss this one out there, though I don't actually believe it. Perhaps this entire thread is misdirection and disinformation. Maybe there really only were three planes to start with. Maybe Flight 93 really did crash in Shanksville, or even elsewhere for that matter, but was actually the one that was supposed to hit the Pentagon. Since it failed to do that, for whatever reason, they had to improvise and launch a missile into the Pentagon to complete the operation.

The point is, we can only begin to guess what the initial plan was, and what last minute changes had to be made.

Rule number three of Murphy's Laws of Combat Planning states...

No plan survives the first contact intact.

Rule number four states...

Perfect plans aren't.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zealott
I would like to know why? Why even have a crater and a fourth airplane that didn't make it. Why even do any of this stuff with flight 93. That being said flight 93 is still a smoking gun but what's the motive.
Jack hole replies that consist of disecting a post and replies like. "No it wasn't" And Nuh uh" Why even quote and contribute in that way that's just a complete waste of time swampfox.

No, the waste of time would be for me to once again post all the links that show Flight 93 did crash in Shanksville. Because no matter how many times I post links to witness statements, photos, and reports that prove it, people like you will never accept it.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No one has been able to prove that Flight 93 crashed in shanksville.

Tell your parents and friends, No beoing 757 (flight 93) crashed in Shanksville on 9/11.

when you have a chance, watch this movie. video.google.com...
2hours long.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
News flash, Flight 93 did crash in PA on 9/11. Proof found in FDR.

Flight Data Recorder recovered at the impact of 93 in PA proves 93 impacted there.

No one has proven it is not Flight 93's FDR, and they never will.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think the 95% of flight 93 recovered might put a dent on Ivan's fantasy.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopy

Show me the 95%

There is not one picture to substantiate that figure. Why is no one allowed to view the wreckage that is supposedly kept in Iron Mountain, to confirm its existence?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beachnut

Flight Data Recorder recovered at the impact of 93 in PA proves 93 impacted there...No one has proven it is not Flight 93's FDR, and they never will.

No one has proven that it is Flight 93's FDR. Not to mention that the data was quite anamalous, and does not corrobarate the official version.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by snoopy

Show me the 95%

There is not one picture to substantiate that figure. Why is no one allowed to view the wreckage that is supposedly kept in Iron Mountain, to confirm its existence?

Can you show us an example where an airline makes a public display of their wrecked aircraft?

How about you prove to us that the airline is lying?

You guys don't need to actually see ay explosives to think the WTC was a CD do you? You don't require any physical evidence what so ever so long as it presents a conspiracy theory. yet for things like this you expect the airline to have a museum display or something or a web page just to appease a handful of people who think everything is a conspiracy and aren't going to believe anything anyways. What good would a picture of all the wreckage collected together going to do for you? You're going to sit here and claim that you wouldn't just claim there is no evidence that it's actually form that flight? Who are we kidding here?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No one has proven that it is Flight 93's FDR. Not to mention that the data was quite anamalous, and does not corrobarate the official version.

Yes it has been proven to be flight 93's FDR and it completely corroborate the scientific findings done by the experts. I can just as easily claim that no one has proven you actually have a computer. I can claim that no one has proven we actually have flown into space. I could claim that no one has proven the north pole exists. All I have to do is claim any evidence you provide is either fake or a lie.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopy

Just as I thought. Another mouthpiece making a claim they can't support.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

reply to post by snoopy

Just as I thought. Another mouthpiece making a claim they can't support.

So you are saying that you can prove the airline is lying? You can prove that the scientists are lying about finding the FDR at the scene and it identifying flight 93? Please since you aren't just a mouthpiece for things you can't support, show us. We await your evidence.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopy

The onus is on you to support your own statements. I suggest you go through and read the thread, so that you know what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by snoopy

The onus is on you to support your own statements. I suggest you go through and read the thread, so that you know what you are talking about.

No kid, we have backed up our statements. We have the airline and investigators as well as all the people who were there. They picked up the pieces, they recovered the plan and the black boxes. They recovered the bodies an remains of the passengers. They recovered the belongings of the passengers. They took phone calls from the people on board, etc etc.

YOU are the one claiming they are wrong. The burden of proof is on YOU.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopy

No kid, we have backed up our statements.

I am not your kid. And what is this "we" business? It seems you have entered this thread with a pre-determined agenda.

They took phone calls from the people on board, etc etc.

Yes, phone calls that lasted longer than the flight.

EDIT to add:

We have the airline and investigators as well as all the people who were there.

No you don't. There are conflicting accounts by witnesses in the area and on the scene. You would know that if you had bothered to read the thread.

[edit on 4/6/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by snoopy

No kid, we have backed up our statements.

I am not your kid. And what is this "we" business? It seems you have entered this thread with a pre-determined agenda.

They took phone calls from the people on board, etc etc.

Yes, phone calls that lasted longer than the flight.

EDIT to add:

We have the airline and investigators as well as all the people who were there.

No you don't. There are conflicting accounts by witnesses in the area and on the scene. You would know that if you had bothered to read the thread.

[edit on 4/6/0808 by jackinthebox]

I would never insult myself by implying you are MY kid, kid. By "WE" I mean those os uf who who aren't making up conspiracies, including the researchers, scientists and investigators, and airlines, and responders, and witnesses

In any event that ever happens, there are always conflicting accounts. That is human nature. What you kids do is try to look ONLY at the few accounts that conflict with everyone else. What REAL investigators do is take ALL the evidence and get the full picture. They don't just take a few witness accounts, they take all of them, as well as all the physical evidence and the phot calls, the deris, the RADAR, everything.

And the phone calls didn't last longer than the flight. There is a timeout for calls getting disconnected if there isn't a hang up. If the plane crashes, it's not going to know on the other end.

So again, do you have proof that all the people who were there, all the witnesses who saw it, all the family members who talked to the people on the plane, all the airline employees, and pretty mcuh everyone involved was all lying?

if you don't accept the wreckage and debris as being flight 93 despite ALL evidence showing it is, then please prove that it was not.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopy

if you don't accept the wreckage and debris as being flight 93 despite ALL evidence showing it is, then please prove that it was not.

I'm still waiting for you to show me 95% of any plane. Then we can move on to you proving it was in fact Flight 93.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by beachnut

Flight Data Recorder recovered at the impact of 93 in PA proves 93 impacted there...No one has proven it is not Flight 93's FDR, and they never will.

Sorry, it was proven. Fact. Sorry; BTW it has like 25 hours of flight information on it. All from 93's previous flights.

You did not even present where you have the evidence hidden on the FDR not being from 93 or any evidence to prove the FDR is not correct. Where is it?

When you find the proof it is not from 93, please post the evidence. Otherwise the OP remains fantasy for CT talk of fiction.

I look forward to your presentation of evidence to show the world. It will earn you a Pulitzer Prize you know. So holding out is not a great idea, when you come clean you will be famous.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join