It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

LOL nice try new guy.......

which part of this picture did you not understand?

Not so fast. We need to make sure exactly what portion of the crater we are looking at. Please see image below and tell us exactly which portion of the crater is represented by the picture you posted above.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

EVERYONE KNOWS NOW that FLIGHT 93 did not crash in Shanksville on September 11th,2001.

If you really did read this thread you would of seen that NO ONE was able to prove a Boeing 757(Flight 93) crashed in Shanksville and that people including myslef, pilots, firemen, eyewitnesses, police, paramedics, civilians have all agreed.

Let me try to understand this post:

"Everyone knows?" This is not a truthful answer. So, I suggest that you retract that statement.

I have read all of this thread including your 10+ times of repeated rants. You have provided nothing to refute the eyewitness, physical, and DNA evidence. Since you disagree with the evidence, it is up to YOU to provide facts to disprove the evidence. In 83 pages, you have not come close.

The final part of your posts states that police, firemen...etc...all agree with your theory. I would like you to provide a list to back up that statement or retract that as well.

Please list the eyewitnesses that state that flight 93 did not crash there.

Please list the Firemen that state that flight 93 did not crash there.

Please list the Pilots that state that flight 93 did not crash there.

Please list the Paramedics that state that flight 93 did not crash there.

Please list the civilians that state that flight 93 did not crash there.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Let me try to understand this post:

"Everyone knows?" This is not a truthful answer. So, I suggest that you retract that statement.

While I agree any vague blanket statement, such as "Everyone/Everybody knows.....:" should be avoided, the following is my take on that.

Every sighted person can know truth, if subjective bias does not interfere with being able to see the metaphorical forest, for all the individual trees dead stopping any and all their other vision and reasoning capabilities.

Everyone capable of seeing and saw left some not desirous of knowing the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth. That is obvious from any discussions between people, even when physical proof or lack thereof is so self-evident, truth, if it could physcially do so, would jump up and use the Missouri Mule Method to make itself physically known.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

There have been plenty of eyewitness accounts linked in this thread that do not concur with the official story, as well links to expert testimony. Furthermore, there is plenty of direct evidence to be directly subjected to your own personal preponderance.

I do have to agree that Ivan is quite overbearing with his presentation of evidence, and seems to be actually employing the subversive tactic of pounding it into your head, but I do not believe this is done maliciously. I think he is just so angry about this whole thing that he feels that it is of the utmost importance that people take a serious look at the lies we are all told about 9/11.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

There have been plenty of eyewitness accounts linked in this thread that do not concur with the official story, as well links to expert testimony. Furthermore, there is plenty of direct evidence to be directly subjected to your own personal preponderance.

Please define the word "plenty" and then list them.

I'm not being pushy, just curious.

IVAN.... I still await your reponse. (seing all the warning you have received, you may have a posting ban)

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Dear Captainobvious/Throat yogourt....

You two people are the only ones having a difficulties excepting this material and are the only ones pushing the wild baseless, debunked theories that a Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville on 911. Obviously one didnt.

Thanks for you contributions. We know where you 2 stand.

If you have anymore questions you can save some board members the arguments and I will glady discuss these things via telephone, instant message, or just U2U me. ok?

Have a wonderful day

P.s If you have read any part of this thread you would of been convinced that no plane crashed in shanksville and that the crash site was part of the Mock Hijacking / shoot down / simulation crash site exercise , etc, which were all part of the Amalgamated Wargames/ Terror exercises taking place on September 11th.

Like duh.

Dont you remember?

Can you prove that there wasnt a live fly mock hijacking and plane crash exercises on 9/11?

I didnt think so.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

You two people are the only ones having a difficulties excepting this material and are the only ones pushing the wild baseless, debunked theories that a Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville on 911. Obviously one didnt.
I'm having difficulties too.

Can you prove that there wasnt a live fly mock hijacking and plane crash exercises on 9/11?

There was one plane crash exercise having nothing to do with terrorism, and there was said to be a planned hijacking scenario that day, but I don't think it had happened yet.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I'm sorry.... I was thinking a UFO shot a laser beam at flight 93. Can you prove it didn't? No, I didn't think so.

May I please ask that you answer the questions I posted in response to your prior post?

And I highly doubt only 2 or 3 people are against your theory.

See, the way it works sir, is that you caome up with a theory...it is up to YOU to provide evidence.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

There is no proof of a boeing 757 crashing.

The shoot down theory is proven disinformation started by the people who brought you " Missile on the WTC " Pentagon Hologram ", WTC holograms, not controlled demo, NUKES,... etc.

These people actually start the silly theories so they can easily debunk them later looking 1/2 intelligent, but thats another thread.

As you can see no fuel, no fire, no parts, NO Boeing 757 at Shanksville on 9/11

Mabey they are looking for cruise missile parts?

???

THE SCREAMING THING

At the horseshoe-shaped Indian Lake, about a mile east of the official crash site, several eyewitnesses recalled hearing “a screaming thing” that “screeched” as it passed over the golf course and lakeside community immediately before a huge explosion shook the ground.

Chris Smith, the groundskeeper at the golf course, said something with a “very loud screeching sound” passed over in the immediate vicinity of the golf course before he heard a huge explosion.

Cruise missile video. Look like a small white plane.

As far as tha fake crash site. Crash exercises are common.

Participants take part in a disaster drill for a staged plane crash at Ivalo airport in Finnish Lapland October 20, 2007. The joint exercise with participants from Britain, Finland, Norway, Russia and Sweden simulates a crash of a British charter flight to test emergency measures in the Barents region, local media reported.
Source

Looks like something like a military ordinnance (bomb/missile) created the crater after hitting the already present fissure/scar.

This next picture is of one of many natural "wing scars" that can be found within a couple of km's from the Shanksville missile crater.

This next scar is only meters away from the crater.

So you see. THe wing scars were present pre 9/11 which concluded that no Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville on 911.

Incase you didnt see the video

[edit on 7-2-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 7-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What disaster drill have you ever heard where there are no injuries ....because ....well.. no one survivied!

[Mod Edit]
Warnings for one-line or short responses
One Line or less Responses or "me too" atta-boy comments contribute nothing to the discussion. These include rows of smilies, "you're wrong", or other similar short responses.

[edit on 7/2/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Nice summary of evidence there Ivan.

[Mod Edit]
Warnings for one-line or short responses
One Line or less Responses or "me too" atta-boy comments contribute nothing to the discussion. These include rows of smilies, "you're wrong", or other similar short responses.

[edit on 7/2/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

You are confusing the fact that the exercise was deliberately shifted to "real world event" through clandestine measures.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Jack..please tell me what was accomplished.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Accomplished by a false-flag attack in America? I hope you're kidding.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Jack ~

Can you please provide evidence to show that flight 93 crashing in Shanksville did not happen? that is was a "false flag?"

I have asked Ivan on several occasions and he has not been able. Other members have asked him the same questions and he has yet to post anything.

Thank you,

C.O.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It is not my problem if you cannot see what is painfully obvious. You're trying to convince anyone that the sky is not blue is a fruitless effort. There was no plane crash in Shanksville. No plane = no crash.

[edit on 2/7/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Hi Jack ~

See this is where you are wrong. There was evidence of a plane crash. There were eyewitnesses, Physical evidence, DNA evidence, personal belongings. Seismic data ....etc.

If you don't beleive the evidence sir, it is up to YOU to provide proof to refute it. This is something Ivan has failed to do since he started this thread.

Now, I will ask you once again, what evidence can you share with us that proves that flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville. Please keep in mind that opinions do not = facts.

Thanks again,

C.O.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I agree there was a substantual amount iof evidence, in the form of: DNA ID's of most pax, confirmed by the county coroner and leading foresnic anthopologists on scene; black boxes, including analysis published online; passenger phone calls; eywitnesses; seismic evidence (yes, there's a 3-minute discrepency that may or may not be of significance); wreckage photos; statements from investigators; the debris cloud that rained down on Indian Lake. Taken together, I would call that a reasonable proof of F93 crashing in Stonycreek PA.

The key question skeptics need to answer: what post-9/11 event depended on a fake crash in the middle of nowhere?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

All you have shown me is fabricated data which stands in stark contrast to the obvious facts.

That grass was so pristine I'm surprised Tiger Woods didn't want to play the Shanksville course.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by L driver

The key question skeptics need to answer: what post-9/11 event depended on a fake crash in the middle of nowhere?

It was just icing on the cake really. An attack on the Pentagon alone would have been enough to lead us to war. Even if it really was al-Qaeda. Why did they need to attack with four planes?

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join