It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Thank you. I have added this to my archives under evidence, which it clearly is. I did not have time to read the whole article, but I'm not so far off in CT land to claim that the images are the work of CIA digi-photo shop. Not yet anyway.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
reply to post by Terrorcell

Is there any confirmation from family members or other things allegedly written by Ziad for handwriting comparisons?

Why would Ziad buy a suit for his sisters wedding which takes place weeks after 9/11 if he planned on killing himself and becoming a martyr for Mohammed?

Why would he do something to cast doubt on his involvement in something considered to be an honor among extremists?

I don't know. Couldn't the (insert nefarious NWO type agency here) match his handwriting anyway?

Did he actually buy the suit? Did he lie to his family again? Surely not.

His family wasn't extremist. His family sent him to a Catholic school when he was young. That's why it was hard for them to believe he was involved in it.

And the reason he didn't know where his girlfriend of 5 years address was...........?

ETA: I don't even care. We can argue hijackers and passengers until we're blue in the face and never resolve anything.

I believe this thread is Flight 93 the biggest Smoking Gun evidence. So far I would say my interview with Stoystown resident Susan McElwain would fall into the eyewitness smoking gun category.

Would you be interested in discussing her account?

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Terrorcell]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

What if a drone was in the area, but not actually what cause the explosion? Perhaps it was there "coincidentally" or merely as surveillance for purposes that we cannot yet calculate.

There was a white business jet there after the crash, as reported by all eyewitnesses except for one.

There was such a jet in the vicinity — a Dassault Falcon 20 business jet owned by the VF Corp. of Greensboro, N.C., an apparel company that markets Wrangler jeans and other brands. The VF plane was flying into Johnstown-Cambria airport, 20 miles north of Shanksville. According to David Newell, VF's director of aviation and travel, the FAA's Cleveland Center contacted copilot Yates Gladwell when the Falcon was at an altitude "in the neighborhood of 3000 to 4000 ft." — not 34,000 ft. "They were in a descent already going into Johnstown," Newell adds. "The FAA asked them to investigate and they did. They got down within 1500 ft. of the ground when they circled. They saw a hole in the ground with smoke coming out of it. They pinpointed the location and then continued on." Reached by PM, Gladwell confirmed this account but, concerned about ongoing harassment by conspiracy theorists, asked not to be quoted directly. popular mechanics.com

I'm pretty sure that Terrorcell will disagree with me on this. About the after part anyway.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

I don't have any reason to doubt that there was another jet there after the crash. Terrorcell's witness even says she saw a plane afterward. Granted she said it was ver high up, but she may have even seen another plane besides the "Wrangler" jet anyway. Either way I don't have any reason to doubt that there were other planes in the vicinity at the time.

In my three-plane hypothesis, I envisioned something more like three seperate planes converging on the place all at the same time, not afterward.

EDIT to add:

I don't think she saw a business jet swoop down under the power lines. Her descritiptions match a UAV to me, and I don't even think she had any idea what a UAV was at the time.

[edit on 12/17/0707 by jackinthebox]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
About the "alive" hijackers...

al-Shehri brothers

Muhammad Ali Al-Shihri, the hijacker al-Shehri brothers' true father, was identified prior to September 17, 2001, and told Arab News that he hadn't heard from his sons in ten months prior to September 2001.

Mutlaq Al-Buqami, Arab News Staff, 17 September 2001

In addition...

Furthermore another article explains that the pilot who lives in Casablanca was named Walid al-Shri (not Waleed M. al-Shehri) and that much of the BBC information regarding "alive" hijackers was incorrect according to the same sources used by BBC

"Panoply of the Absurd", Spiegel Online, September 8, 2003

AbdulAziz AbdulRahman AlOmari

From a CNN transcript....

ABDUL RAHMAN ALOMARI, SAUDI ARABIAN AIRLINES: It was painful for me, for my family, for my kids in school. My pictures were all over the world

CANDIOTTI: Alomari calls a fellow pilot still in Florida, who at that exact moment was talking with the FBI. An agent got on the line.

ALOMARI: They asked me who I am. I said, you know, I am Alomari, Abdul Rahman. And to their surprise, they said, I mean, you should be dead. I said, well, I'm here back home with my kids.

CANDIOTTI: Alomari says he and the suspected hijacker have different middle names. After meeting with the FBI in Saudi Arabia, he says the Bureau apologized. Alomari says, and the FBI now admits, the middle names, a common tribal distinction in Saudi Arabia, apparently caused the confusion.

cnnstudentnews.cnn.com...

Ahmed Abdullah AlNami

The man listed as the "alive" hijacker is 33 years of age, the hijacker was 23 years of age. Not the first inhabitants of the planet to have the same names. In addtion, Alnami's family reported they had had no contact wtih him after June 2001.

Mohammed Atta

What his father has to say....

CAIRO, Egypt (CNN) -- The father of one of the hijackers who commandeered the first plane that crashed into the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, praised the recent terror attacks in London and said many more would follow.

Speaking to CNN producer Ayman Mohyeldin Tuesday in his apartment in the upper-middle-class Cairo suburb of Giza, Mohamed el-Amir said he would like to see more attacks like the July 7 bombings of three London subway trains and a bus that killed 52 people, plus the four bombers

El-Amir said the attacks in the United States and the July 7 attacks in London were the beginning of what would be a 50-year religious war, in which there would be many more fighters like his son

www.cnn.com...

Saeed Alghamdi

When we ask Samman to take another look at the FBI's list of photographs, he is more than happy to oblige, and tells us: "The Ghamdi on the photo is not the pilot with whom I spoke."

Oops another case of mistaken identity...

www.911myths.com...

Face it folks, the hijackers are dead.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Oops another case of mistaken identity...

www.911myths.com...

Face it folks, the hijackers are dead.

You seem to be overlooking the fact that it was his name and his face, not just a mix up of names. Or his name attached to someone else's face. Just how was it his picture was plastered all over the international media instead of just a name? How did US bureaucrats get his name and face to plaster all over media reports in only 72 hours?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You seem to be overlooking the fact that it was his name and his face, not just a mix up of names. Or his name attached to someone else's face. Just how was it his picture was plastered all over the international media instead of just a name? How did US bureaucrats get his name and face to plaster all over media reports in only 72 hours?

No, you seem to be overlooking the fact that the first picture used "all over the media" was the wrong guy. That error was corrected and if you bothered to visit the link, you would see that CNN realized its error, apologized to the man and from then on used the RIGHT picture.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Muhammad Ali Al-Shihri, the hijacker al-Shehri brothers' true father, was identified prior to September 17, 2001, and told Arab News that he hadn't heard from his sons in ten months prior to September 2001.

This proves nothing.

Furthermore another article explains that the pilot who lives in Casablanca was named Walid al-Shri (not Waleed M. al-Shehri) and that much of the BBC information regarding "alive" hijackers was incorrect according to the same sources used by BBC

Which one's picture got plastered all over the world? The pilot living in Casablanca? Where's a picture of the real hijacker then?

ABDUL RAHMAN ALOMARI, SAUDI ARABIAN AIRLINES: It was painful for me, for my family, for my kids in school. My pictures were all over the world...

Again, who was the real hijacker then?

In addtion, Alnami's family reported they had had no contact wtih him after June 2001.

Again, this proves nothing. Doesn't prove that he's dead, doesn't prove that he was a hijacker. If the FBI can't even match up the right picture to match the name, then obviously they were putting out a bunch of bunk right from the start.

As far as Mohammed Atta goes, it doesn't surprise me that his father would praise him as a glorious holy warrior. I can almost here Mohammed snickering in the back room during the interview. Especially since, if I'm not mistaken that it was him, the plane had already taken off when the security camera saw him at Logan.

All these cases of mistaken identity. The FBI got it wrong obviously. Who were the terrorists really? Where is the updated picture list? By getting it wronf the first time, the FBI lost all credibility. Now they need to provide the proof, or at least solid evidence to support their report to the public.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Sigh...you obviously didnt bother to read/pay attention to the links.....

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Honestly, I only skimmed. I may go back to them tomorrow but I'm getting punchy. One of the vid clips wouldn't run either.

I'd like to find out for sure that the FBI knows who they were, but it's really up to them to prove it to me now after getting it wrong the first time.

On top of that, I'm not so sure that agency "x" didn't just use jihadis to do their dirty-work.

Sorry if I already posted this, i'm starting to get punchy. But check out a thread I started a few days ago. [[Click Here]]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure that Terrorcell will disagree with me on this. About the after part anyway.

Absolutely. I stated other eyewitnesses were willing to speak about the plane. I will be presenting their interviews at a later time. It was not a corporate falcon20.

It was a small silent white UAV. It approached the crash site from the South and was there at the exact moment of the explosion.

EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN STOYSTOWN AND WAS HOME SAW IT.

The list in the mainstream media includes the following :

Lee Purbaugh
Susan McElwain
Viola Saylor
Susan Custer
Robin Duppstadt
John Fleegle
Jim Brandt
Dennis Decker
Rich Chaney
Dale Browning

And more that slip my mind at this time. None of them saw a UAV. All of them saw a TINY SILENT White UAV.

Much like the ones described as being tested out by various police across the country.

The man claiming to be the Falcon20 Pilot should be charged with treason against this country. He is absolutely lying. A total fake story.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

No, you seem to be overlooking the fact that the first picture used "all over the media" was the wrong guy. That error was corrected and if you bothered to visit the link, you would see that CNN realized its error, apologized to the man and from then on used the RIGHT picture.

Well, that doublespeak did not work for the FBI, and it is not working for you either. How did they have the wrong picture and name, in the first place, in only 72 hours after 9/11, to deliberatley have plastered all over the media?

The FBI spokesperson did not recently say they did not give out wrong information to the media 72 hours after 9/11. What he or she said was, they were convinced all the alleged hijackers were dead. It did not matter to them whose name and/or face they plastered all over the media, as long as they could say they had 19 bin Ladin people involved in 9/11, as orginally stated without proof they had did. It had to fit the "official" version to make it work for them. It did not matter if any of it was true or not.

The FBI plastered the names and faces of people they had not confirmed were involved. That was my point. That has been the point of others when it was discovered 7 to 9 people had been deliberately misidentified only 72 hours after 9/11. There was no positive identification of 19 bin Ladin people names and faces and no bodies. How did they have names and faces with no bodies?

The FBI had egg on their face, and they knew it. No amount of doublespeak was going to change the fact, they had no proof anyone's picture and name, they had plastered all over the media, were actually involved. They deliberately gave bogus information, because they were ordered to do so, in order to make the unproved claim Osama bin Ladin was directly involved.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The man claiming to be the Falcon20 Pilot should be charged with treason against this country. He is absolutely lying. A total fake story.

Exactly what is he lying about? Working for wrangler, that it was a Falcon 20, or that it was after the crash?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorcell
It was a small silent white UAV. It approached the crash site from the South and was there at the exact moment of the explosion.

And more that slip my mind at this time. None of them saw a UAV. All of them saw a TINY SILENT White UAV.

Much like the ones described as being tested out by various police across the country.

OK, just tell me this, what possible use could a small UAV/MAV be when trying to fake a 757 crash?

Personally I'd expect more of a predator drone or global hawk, that might be able to help make a big explosion, but it wouldn't make much of a hole itself. Of course they aren't that quiet so I suppose it would need to be smaller than that.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870

Exactly what is he lying about? Working for wrangler, that it was a Falcon 20, or that it was after the crash?

being at the scene on the morning of 9/11. i would love to see him answer that hooked up to a polygraph.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex

Originally posted by Terrorcell

OK, just tell me this, what possible use could a small UAV/MAV be when trying to fake a 757 crash?

Personally I'd expect more of a predator drone or global hawk, that might be able to help make a big explosion, but it wouldn't make much of a hole itself. Of course they aren't that quiet so I suppose it would need to be smaller than that.

They didn't fake a crash. this no plane no bodies stuff in Shanksville is disinfo. fascinating and attention grabbing but nowhere near reality.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN STOYSTOWN AND WAS HOME SAW IT.

The list in the mainstream media includes the following :

Lee Purbaugh
Susan McElwain
Viola Saylor
Susan Custer
Robin Duppstadt
John Fleegle
Jim Brandt
Dennis Decker
Rich Chaney
Dale Browning

None of them saw a UAV. All of them saw a TINY SILENT White UAV.

Since I cant edit a previous post I want to make the correction that the sentence should read :

"none of them saw a Falcon20 corporate plane"

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Here's some site pics you might want to look at before putting out anymore misinformed assertions.

/37scah

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Well, I don't subscribe to the idea that there was no plane, and I'm sorry if I interpreted your post as saying that was the case. My question remains though, did the UAV's that were around then carry Air to air missiles to shoot it down?

Otherwise what would it be doing there? if it was unarmed and was merely observing, why send that over an F-16? A UAV is a lot slower, and cannot go supersonic, whereas an F-16 could have.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Terrorcell:

You have mentioned that the no plane, no bodies is actually disinfo. You also state that another town was sealed off and the DEP was sent in to clean up "the stench of blood."

I am intrigued to know if you think that flight 93 did in fact crash nearby, though not where the "official" crash site is located. Perhaps to cover up the evidence that it was indeed successfully intercepted by the USAF.

This would also fit my loose theory of the "official" crash sight actually being the sight of a downed F-16, which I presented earlier in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join