It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

First of all, we are talking about flight 93. Not flight 77, and i am not turning this into another pathetic Pentagon thread. Lets leave those to Craig Rainke.

Let me ask you. How many bodies or remains have you seen from any airline crash? Let me rephrase that... how many times have you seen the NTSB, the FBI, or the Airlines, release pictures of bodies or remains from any crash? The victims deserved their privacies as do the victims families. What if it were your mom on flight 93? Would you want pictures of her body parts posted all over the internet?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

DNA without any body attached or located in the immediate vicinity to match? In a place stated to be hot enough to vaporize a plane? How exactly does that work your way?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Body remains are body remains, and how they become body remains is not normally a matter of significance. Unless needing to prove exactly how someone died. At plane crashes, that normally is self-evident but not always.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Orion?

Come on man. You need a body attached to get DNA evidence? Are you serious??? HOw do you think they identified the people to their DNA? Think? You can get strands of DNA from many places.

OF all your posts, this tops them all. Please dont fall into Ivan ignorance.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I have answered your questions IvanZana. Now answer mine.

How did you scale the aircraft in your picture?
When are you going to prove that the mining scar and the wing scar are in the same location?
Did you ever rotate the aircraft in your picture to match the impact scar? Why was there a fire on the edge of the crater in the video I posted?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You are not the entire world of people, are you? Many people continue to work, while looking the other way and living in rationalization not physical reality, particularly when it becomes an employer market not an employee market of supply and demand. They have to support themselves and any families they may have, etc.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Boone, You and I have totaly debunked his theory. He will not answer real questions. He will respond the same way. Reposting his 3rd grade photoshopped images.

BTW.. great find on the fire. I haven't seen that until now.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

In a place stated to be hot enough to vaporize a plane? How exactly does that work your way?

Who stated that the crater was hot enough to vaporize flight 93? Links please.

Any comments regarding the FAA whistleblower story that I posted?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I dont know which part of " Simulated plane crashes look pretty authentic". It comes complete with blood, bodies, morgue, fire,firemen, plane parts, fbi, everything that happened at Shanksville was a
Fake Plane crash exercise.

So ... Fake data collection, fake parts retrieval.

Thats why 6 years later they released pictures to try to prove a plane crashed in Shanksville.

And they failed.

This one will not go away, It will only get bigger. There is a documentary in the making that is 100% undebunkable and will haunt shills till the day they start working at Walmart again.

Understand me. This will not go away. This is barely the begining gents.

Congratulation. We are victors thus far.

No Plane Crashed In ShanksVille. It was a staged crash site that people were led to believe was real.

But most of us ATS'ers a far more intelligent then that.

You should not insult us anylonger with trying to spread your disinfo and looney conspiracy that FLight 93, a Boeing 757, crashed in a 10x20 hole with no visible wing or tail marks, let alone parts.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

So, who of the 1500 people were in on it? You think the volunteers from the volunteer fire departments were hiding stuff?

Please, once again I ask you to provide proof to back up your accusations.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You're welcome. I found it on Mark Roberts page. I had actually seen the video before, but I did not notice the fire.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Thank you for that inspiring post Ivan. It showed even more evidence to back up your fantasy as all your others.

Your CT had been debunked 100%.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Mark has addedd quite a bit more on his WTC7lies google pages. Always a great resource.

Oh Boone, did you get your check from the NWO yet?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

No, but you better have a body in close proximity to that DNA sample to match to that body first, and it better not be contanimated laying on the coal dusted ground all by itself.

Or if DNA is not positively ID'd in the federal data bank, there is no way of identifying to whom any DNA belongs. I want to see someone get uncontaminated DNA out of a strip mined coal pit, that has been reopened and contaminate by impact of something else.

Finding DNA in a crater indeed. You have the audacity to call your opponents far fetched with the comments you make regarding DNA.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

No checks yet. I'm still waiting for my Big Owl blessing at the next illuminati meeting.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Now is this real fake?

Participants take part in a disaster drill for a staged plane crash at Ivalo airport in Finnish Lapland October 20, 2007. The joint exercise with participants from Britain, Finland, Norway, Russia and Sweden simulates a crash of a British charter flight to test emergency measures in the Barents region, local media reported.
Source

Say you werent told that it was staged, you would have no proof it wasnt.

So i ask the 1-2 people that are trolling the official line in this thread.

What proof is there that the Shanksville crater site is not a staged (fake) plane crash ?

Again... What proof do you have that Shanksville crash site is not a fake simulation that is common in every state and country.

Dont worry we are sitting on the good stuff still. This is just the basics of flight 93. Youve seen nothing yet.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

So hold on... your logic means that you have to have DNA storred in the national DNA bank?

Wrong answer.

IF you dont have banked DNA, you get it from personal items or even by blood relatives.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You can freely rationalize your way through that one until the end of time. It will not make it true.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Now is this real or fake?

Participants take part in a disaster drill for a staged plane crash at Ivalo airport in Finnish Lapland October 20, 2007. The joint exercise with participants from Britain, Finland, Norway, Russia and Sweden simulates a crash of a British charter flight to test emergency measures in the Barents region, local media reported.
Source

What proof is there that the Shanksville crater site is not a staged (fake) plane crash ?

Again... What proof do you have that Shanksville crash site is not a fake simulation that is common in every state and country.

Dont worry we are sitting on the good stuff still. This is just the basics of flight 93. Youve seen nothing yet.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

There is an ABUNDANCE of proof. There are MANY eyewitnesses. There were MANY phones calls made. It goes on and on. As I have clearly posted and you have clearly ignored. Just like the lie you posted with the wrong flight number.

Sorry, you are making the claims that it was a simulation. You my friend will have to provide proof that thats what it was.

And you right... you have showed us nothing.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by CaptainObvious]

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join