It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nickdfresh

Yes. Because that is exactly what they do have to do when investigating aircraft crashes. They need proven details and great number of them. If they are to report with accuracy and truth.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

No, it was not. That has been stated several times. It was strip mining. That is done on the surface not under the ground.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
reply to post by MikeVet

Is it? Then why don't you find valid proof that hole is any different size? You do a great deal of telling people they are wrong and prove nothing yourself. You are very consistent about it.

No, I proved it. You're just too embarassed to admit you're wrong.

Plus check the photo of the guys in white Tyvek suits standing next to the hole. Are you seriously asking if those are really people in the photos?

How deep of a hole are you willing to dig for yourself before your pride runs out? You're wrong. Get over it. Asking stupid questions doesn't mean they're valid.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

White balanced?

Someone gave this 2 word post a friggin' star !!! LMAO !!!!!!

What kind of desperate idiots hang out here?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Whats pathetically funny is there is only 2 people that disagree and they do it soooo pooorly. They do it by trying to derail the topic, copy pasted quotes from...who cares.

Oh, whereas you just parrot the same picture again and again and say "no plane crash here". And quite frankly, unless you can prove where the plane went instead of that field, and stop ignoring the fact that there are pieces of the plane in that picture.

Maybe there is no plane crash there. But if there isn't, what made that hole? And when did they plant the debris? And no one noticed obviously? And the first people to get there didn't notice a lack of any parts of plane?

Not to mention no detail of where the plane went if it didn't crash there. Maybe you could find it, that would prove it didn't crash there.

And in your picture, the indentation is present where the grass is still there as well. So what magic digger and/or explosives did that without moving the grass, yet left a bare patch in the middle? Strange that too I must say.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

....and a 32nd degree Mason, a 12th degree black belt, the 12th incarnation of the Dalai Lama, the grassy knoll gunman, the fifth Beatle....anything else I missed out? Deep Throat maybe??

Swampfox, I posted my qualifications in support of my comments on whether or not this was a open pit or reclaimed area.

I assume, though, that your response that I may have been the fifth Beatle was a failed attempt at sarcasm.

While I appreciate your comments in the debate on whether or not a plane crashed at Shanksville you might want to reconsider your post about the 12th incarnation of the Dalai Lama.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Originally posted by IvanZana

I wonder what caused that big crater.

No plane crashed there.

[ats]

[edit on 28-12-2007 by IvanZana]

I am not sure what color you used for the text IvanZana but a traditional black, whilte, blue or yellow would be most appreciated.

The color you choose is not visible to a segment of people who have color vision deficiencies which includes myself.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

The most likely situation was a missile strike which blew 93 out of the sky
, this was why they needed to doctor the "crash site" and plant evidence, supposedly. Because it was destroyed at such a high altitude, killing all abord instantly, spreading their charred remains over miles and miles of wooded area, never to be seen again.

Years after the New York 9/11 Clean up they STILL found human bones on some city building tops, in some odd locations, etc.

The most likely situation was a missile strike which blew 93 out of the sky

Well that's why Bush, Cheney and Condoleeza Rice all said it was orderd to shoot it down and it was shot down with Bush confirming it saying it was an easy decision to make

- Con

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Originally posted by Conspiriology

Well that's why Bush, Cheney and Condoleeza Rice all said it was orderd to shoot it down and it was shot down with Bush confirming it saying it was an easy decision to make

- Con

There is no indication that UAL Flight 93 was shot down on the NTSB provided Digital Flight Data Recorder readout.

Both engines were running and all flight controls were operational.

Here, take a look for yourself. Use Excel to open it:

pilotsfor911truth.org...

There are approximately 156 channels of information, none of which show any shootdown or problem with the airplane.

There are about 10,000 lines of information for the flight. Most channels are sampled at the rate of 8 per second.

I think the DFDR information is all fake myself because there was no crash. But for those of you who are buying into a crash the DFDR information shows it was not a shootdown.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

Bush, Cheney, and Condoleezza all said that it was ordered to be shot down? Bush confirmed that it was shot down and he said it was an easy decision to make? Do you have any links?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

Actually, a backhoe could make a hole just like the one in the photo. So can an explosion when explosives are set on the soil, particularly unsettled landfill soil. Carbon will appear around the hole but not the same way fuel splashing out and away or running off in streams, and leave a much, much larger area of highly obvious carbon residue. That hole has very little apparent carbon residue compared to a fossil fuel fire. Particularly, one involving thousands of gallons of fossil fuel.

I do not see any evidence any unspent fossil fuel was surrounding that hole. I see very little of what looks to be carbon residue. Perhaps, if it is landfill, the landfill was black dirt. That would look like carbon residue but is not.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

From that angle of the photo, the hole looks like the indentation of a derby.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
One slight problem, where are the people that died in the plane crash? Were they spirited away by MIB's and placed in the double top secret WPP?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Greetings, johnlear,

The military confirmed a C-130 cargo plane was in the area at the time, and same C-130 was over the Pentagon, prior to both final events taking place. Could it have been an EC-130 making it appear to be a commercial jetliner and not a missile or anything else?

If there was evidence of a plane hitting the ground, I would ask if it was a DC-130 instead. If a drone is used, would there still be evidence of the drone somewhere in pieces parts? It would make reasonable sense that parts of the plane would be scattered far and wide, when used as a drone. Which would explain why no passengers or luggage were found.

KC-767 or 757 or 720 etc. can be used as drones and were available as drones as of 9/11/2001. Put passenger windows in them, and the there is no difference in exterior appearance compared to any civilian commercial jetliner. Paint them in airline colors, and who would be the wiser particularly from a distance up in the sky?

I only ask, because what I can rule out I prefer to rule out as impossible, and avoid clutter of trying to make a complete picture making complete logical sense. Otherwise I end up with all those pieces fitting nowhere and still have gaps to fill in.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by apex

Actually, a backhoe could make a hole just like the one in the photo. So can an explosion when explosives are set on the soil, particularly unsettled landfill soil.

I'm referring to the clear patch in the middles of the grass on the approximate 'wingline' of the crater. The ground there is angled as if from an impact as well, yet neither an air crash or backhoe really explains angled ground with no damage to the grass on it.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

Again, a skilled backhoe operator can make that same shaped hole. Then rake the ground to make it look as if a missle or any other explosion made that hole. Have people ever watched the digging of inground swimming pools, particularly when they are banked?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Greetings, johnlear,

The military confirmed a C-130 cargo plane was in the area at the time, and same C-130 was over the Pentagon, prior to both final events taking place. Could it have been an EC-130 making it appear to be a commercial jetliner and not a missile or anything else?

According to the witness statements in Pandoros Box Chapter 3

video.google.com...

several different airplanes were seen: an airliner, a small white jet and a C-130. The most likely scenario was the airliner made a low pass while the small white jet did a few rolls and left. The C-130 was there to add to the confusion. There was no missile and no drone.

If there was evidence of a plane hitting the ground, I would ask if it was a DC-130 instead. If a drone is used, would there still be evidence of the drone somewhere in pieces parts? It would make reasonable sense that parts of the plane would be scattered far and wide, when used as a drone. Which would explain why no passengers or luggage were found.

There is no evidence of any plane hitting the ground. According to Pandora's Box Chapter 3 the EPA took over five or 6 thousand cubic feet of samples of the ground on the crash site and found no trace of fuel.

KC-767 or 757 or 720 etc. can be used as drones and were available as drones as of 9/11/2001. Put passenger windows in them, and the there is no difference in exterior appearance compared to any civilian commercial jetliner. Paint them in airline colors, and who would be the wiser particularly from a distance up in the sky?

Too risky. Flyovers by competent pilots is the best solution.

I only ask, because what I can rule out I prefer to rule out as impossible, and avoid clutter of trying to make a complete picture making complete logical sense. Otherwise I end up with all those pieces fitting nowhere and still have gaps to fill in.

OK. Well you can rule out any plane crash in Shanksville. Or drone or missile.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by apex

Again, a skilled backhoe operator can make that same shaped hole. Then rake the ground to make it look as if a missle or any other explosion made that hole. Have people ever watched the digging of inground swimming pools, particularly when they are banked?

I refer to the wing scars, the grass looks too perfect for the ground to have been dug there and the grass to still be there. If the crater had been dug a few weeks beforehand, maybe, but otherwise it appears too undamaged.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

Could you explain what you mean by wingscars?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I recall researching the components on Boeing commercial jetliners. Done as part of my research on 9/11. Two of the material components used in bodies is graphite and fiberglass. Any fiberglass shards located somewhere around that derby shaped aerial view hole?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join