It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

It's not my "history rewrite." I think it is the "rewrite" of the chick who wrote it too begin with.

As opposed to the "history rewrite" of the 9/11 Truth Movement?

I wouldn't dream of leaving you lonely...

I understand, I mean thanks for presenting the "history rewrite" by the chic who rewrote it. Regardless of who actually rewrote it, it was you who presented it.

Thanks for the Merry Christmas.

Well, feel free to contact her for an explanation...

I'm sure she's already been interrogated by psychos who've already made up their minds with a premeditated agenda though...

[edit on 25/12/07 by Nickdfresh]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I think if you read my original post, you'd find that I was indeed there...

Thanks for the clarification Nickdfresh. I have a few questions:

1. In what capacity did you particiapte in the investigation?
2. When you arrived at the crash site who else was there?
3. What documents where you required to sign?
4. What law enforcement agency initially took charge of the crash site?
5. Did you make any written or oral statements?
6. How long did you stay at the crash site?
7. Did you touch any piece of wreckage?
8. Did you make any written notes?
9. What was the name of the law enforcement official in charge at the crash site?
10. How long after the crash did your arrive at the crash site?

Thanks for your post.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The debate on whether a plane crashed in Shanksville is a shut case. I will provide this pic one more time with a question.

Where the photographer is standing is where the fuel ladened wing, engine, and fuselage is said to have crashed.

Do you notice the wing scars?

Do you notice no wings? parts? fuel? fire?

Do you notice the grass is not even broken where the wings are said to have "penetrated the ground"?

Do notice there is no plane crash there.

The old methods of 911 confusion and hypnotization are over friends. Welcome to the new year of truth.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by IvanZana]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nickdfresh

Links to what? I am not researching the archives of the Cleveland Plain Dealer or the TV stations. I was living in Cleveland the day it happened. I saw it reported in the newspaper and on news programs. That reporting is how AP and other networks got their story.

If you doubt what I stated, please feel free to do all the research you like, sifting through the archives of the mainstream media Cleveland Plain Dealer and TV station news archives. ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox affiliates.

I have stated more than once all mainstream Cleveland media outlets changed their stories the next day to the "official" version. I did not tape the news programs or save the newspaper. I had no idea one day I would have prove what I witnessed when living in Cleveland.

I did locate the following. That is briefly what was reported by the local mainstream media. Though I do recall the Delta passengers being reported to be taken to the airport terminal. I vaguely recall the other plane passengers reported to be shuttled to NASA because the number of passengers was so large. Yes, a 767 or a 757 can indeed carry 200 passengers:

www.freetimes.com...

"€ A plane landed in Cleveland at 10:10 a.m.

€ Delta 1989 landed here at 10:45 a.m., and its 69 passengers and nine crew members were loaded onto buses and taken to Federal Aviation Administration headquarters at Hopkins.

€ At 11:15 a.m., 200 passengers from the other plane were taken to NASA Glenn, whose employees had already evacuated, to be interviewed by FBI agents. (While United 93 is known to have carried 37 passengers and seven crew members, conspiracy theorists are quick to point out that if the passengers and crew of all four flights that crashed on 9/11 had been consolidated at some secret location, the number would be right about 200.)

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

"Popular Mechanics" "prove" there were body parts recovered? Or did they just report what they were told happened by those writing the "official" version?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
With the Italian president saying that 911 was an inside job, I thought more people would finally believe it was indeed.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

If the news showed it days later, it may have been filmed after the clean-up was done? A reminder of what happened and nothing more on that film? It is depressing to viewers when they keep showing the same wreckage and carnage of aircraft crashes through days later.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I think if you read my original post, you'd find that I was indeed there...

Thanks for the clarification Nickdfresh. I have a few questions:

1. In what capacity did you particiapte in the investigation?

I didn't "particiapte'" in the investigations at all, spellcheck.

2. When you arrived at the crash site who else was there?

I didn't arrive, I was there to begin with.

3. What documents where you required to sign?

The same ones you were on 9/11...

4. What law enforcement agency initially took charge of the crash site?

Either the USANG or the USAFR. I'm not sure since they have joint authority there.

5. Did you make any written or oral statements?

Neither.

6. How long did you stay at the crash site?

For as long as it took for the crowd to filter out. Not long actually...

7. Did you touch any piece of wreckage?

Well, since it was about a mile away and extremely hot, no, no I didn't...

8. Did you make any written notes?

Yes, in my journal...

9. What was the name of the law enforcement official in charge at the crash site?

I doubt there was one since it happened on a federal military installation...

10. How long after the crash did your arrive at the crash site?

I didn't, since I wasn't allowed...

Thanks for your post.

You're welcome. BTW, which 9/11 site did you arrive at?

And, if you did, why are you so sloppy that you can't spell nor provide any actual tangible evidence of your so called expertise?

What exactly is your degree in? Where is it from?

What have you investigated for the NTSB?

[edit on 26/12/07 by Nickdfresh]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
With the Italian president saying that 911 was an inside job, I thought more people would finally believe it was indeed.

Well, nothing says credibility like the Italian gov't...

BTW, feel free to provide an actual credible link of that...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Actually, other mainstream media,including Liz's (do not recall last name) media outlet, would not have had that story, had the Cleveland mainstream media not put out that story, due to being first on the scene to arrive. That includes the reporter from the satellite office of AP based in Cleveland, Ohio.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by OrionStars]

link   
This should be a shut case. How many times have the people who have a clue (people who have posted good pics and provided evidence backing their claims) Put this question to the people who blindly believe that there was a crash?

Where is the crash debris?

Where is the burn marks from a raging fire caused by jet fuel? because there would be fire.

Where are the wing scars from a 747 jet hitting the ground at high speed?

And lastly, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO BLIND???

let me get this strait, you are trying to convince me, without any evidence, a plane crash took place in Shanksville.... And you have absolutely no evidence to back that up??? not one iota of anything.

Yes they found a piece of an engine... sorry it wasn't from a 747, that i myself have seen in person, and i myself know for a fact that they do not disintegrate upon impact.... folks 747 engines, not a whole plane, just the engines, weigh in excess of 3 bleeping tons...... over 6000 pounds. Not to mention the rest of the airplane itself....

You're trying to tell me that a plane that hit the ground, leaves absolutely not a shred of anything behind except part of a motor that doesn't even fit the plane, and a black box recorder that provides shotty information? get real.

For the record, this is the third time i've presented this argument and no one can show me to the contrary.

For the record, about 10 other members of this forum, including JL himself, who is a (insert F word here) pilot, Have presented a whole stack of evidence much the same as mine and you still think there was a crash in shanksville???? I'm done with this thread.

I'm going to respectfully resign my repetitive input on this topic because all of you (especially swampfox and boonewhateveryournameis) seem to not want to deny ignorance.

All of you seem to not want to believe in truth. get with the program guys.... nobody is going to hold it against you if you say 'hey, maybe i'm wrong... maybe it is a set up'...... but NO. You want to keep trying to prove your point with crappy information, and nothing to back up your claims.

Get real guys. what a joke.

link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
The debate on whether a plane crashed in Shanksville is a shut case. I will provide this pic one more time with a question.

Where the photographer is standing is where the fuel ladened wing, engine, and fuselage is said to have crashed.

Do you notice the wing scars?

Do you notice no wings? parts? fuel? fire?

Do you notice the grass is not even broken where the wings are said to have "penetrated the ground"?

Do notice there is no plane crash there.

The old methods of 911 confusion and hypnotization are over friends. Welcome to the new year of truth.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by IvanZana]

Thanks! This proves what how?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars

"Popular Mechanics" "prove" there were body parts recovered? Or did they just report what they were told happened by those writing the "official" version?

Did you "prove" there weren't?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Actually, other mainstream media,including Liz's (do not recall last name) media outlet, would not have had that story, had the Cleveland mainstream media not put out that story, due to being first on the scene to arrive. That includes the reporter from the satellite office of AP based in Cleveland, Ohio.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by OrionStars]

She got the story from the Associated Press, from Cincinnati....

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Where are the wing scars from a 747 jet hitting the ground at high speed?

And lastly, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO BLIND???

LOL Supergenius, it wasn't a "747."

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

How can someone prove something wasn't there, when there is no proof it ever was there at all?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

As I stated, AP has a satellite office manned by a reporter in Cleveland, Ohio.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

How can someone prove something wasn't there, when there is no proof it ever was there at all?

Because the onus is on you, the "skeptic.'

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

As I stated, AP has a satellite office manned by a reporter in Cleveland, Ohio.

But the "reporter" who is cited was based in Cincinnati. BTW, who was the AP reporter in Cleveland on 9/11?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Links to what? I am not researching the archives of the Cleveland Plain Dealer or the TV stations. I was living in Cleveland the day it happened. I saw it reported in the newspaper and on news programs. That reporting is how AP and other networks got their story.

I have a better idea, scholar. Why don't you tell me what Cleveland Plain Dealer reporter you're talking about, so I can confirm this?

Or are you just throwing out unconformable information?

If you doubt what I stated, please feel free to do all the research you like, sifting through the archives of the mainstream media Cleveland Plain Dealer and TV station news archives. ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox affiliates.

I don't have to research anything. You're the one making "extraordinary claims." Not me

I have stated more than once all mainstream Cleveland media outlets changed their stories the next day to the "official" version. I did not tape the news programs or save the newspaper. I had no idea one day I would have prove what I witnessed when living in Cleveland.

So you're relying on memory and hearsay?

I did locate the following. That is briefly what was reported by the local mainstream media. Though I do recall the Delta passengers being reported to be taken to the airport terminal. I vaguely recall the other plane passengers reported to be shuttled to NASA because the number of passengers was so large. Yes, a 767 or a 757 can indeed carry 200 passengers:

www.freetimes.com...

"€ A plane landed in Cleveland at 10:10 a.m.

€ Delta 1989 landed here at 10:45 a.m., and its 69 passengers and nine crew members were loaded onto buses and taken to Federal Aviation Administration headquarters at Hopkins.

€ At 11:15 a.m., 200 passengers from the other plane were taken to NASA Glenn, whose employees had already evacuated, to be interviewed by FBI agents. (While United 93 is known to have carried 37 passengers and seven crew members, conspiracy theorists are quick to point out that if the passengers and crew of all four flights that crashed on 9/11 had been consolidated at some secret location, the number would be right about 200.)

LOL So, the flights crashed, but all the passengers and hence planes were consolidated in Cleveland?

Well, I guess all of the air traffic controllers on the east coast went along with this?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join