It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted by ThroatYogurt
First off:

Jeremy Glick's Phone Call At 9:37:41 lasts until 11:43:49am.

Todd Beamer's Phone Call At 9:43:48 lasts until 10:49:29am.

I do not work for GTE Airfone. Perhaps during your extensive research and investigations you can reach out to them. I have no idea how that system worked, or why those two calls somehow remained billing post impact.

Flight 93 allegedly crashed into the ground at 10:03.

I can think of a good reason why Jeremy Glick's phone call lasted until 11:43:49. (One hour and 40 minutes and 49 seconds after he was supposed to be dead and the phone destroyed) Jeremy Glick and the telephone were not on Flight 93 and some idiot 9-11 perp really screwed up.

I can also think of a good reason why Todd Beamer's phone call lasted until 10:49:29. (46 minutes and 29 seconds after he was supposed to be dead and the phone destroyed) Todd Beamer and the telephone were not on Flight 93 and some idiot 9-11 perp really screwed up.

Does that help you make up your mind?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

No, but it solidifies my opinions of your theories.

Thank you

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by SPreston

No, but it solidifies my opinions of your theories.

Thank you

this theory also helps explain why long after the alleged crash of the plane todd was said to be on he started using his cell phone to try and contact someone in new jersey to let them know he was still alive. i would love to know who the recipient of those calls were.

your more than welcome to offer an alternative explanation to why todd was using his cell phone long after he died or how a phone stays connected long after its been onbliterated and incinerated into nothing. in fact there isnt a single phone recovered from that plane said to be in that whole in the ground.

if none of the phones remained then theres no way for them to be connected long afterwards.

heres an experiment:

take you cell phone and tape it to a quarter stick of dynamite.

now call another country or anything long distance.

after 60 seconds light the fuse.

see how long the call is on your phone bill when it arrives.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Domenick DiMaggio]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Domenick DiMaggio

What is most interesting is the simularities of the calls on board flight 1989 and "flight 93" on 911

Please read

Traveling on Delta Flight 1989 on 9/11
[My thoughts about the day can be found at 9/11/2001 Thoughts. A detailed timeline of the events of the day at 9/11/2001 Timeline. I
256.com...

After our emergency landing, our plane was directed to go to an isolated area of the airport, and we waited for over two hours in quarantine before FBI agents and bomb sniffing dogs came out to the plane. Just after we landed, the pilot gave us permission to make one very brief telephone call before we were banned from any further telephone use. The sixty or so passengers were thus able to gather some alarming details of the unbelievable fates of the other two LA-bound planes and the collapse of the World Trade Center towers, the suicide bombing of the Pentagon as well as reports of other plane crashes in PA and LA (LA proved unfounded) before we were cut off from any further communication. Unfortunately, all this information only added to the alarm and confusion we felt as we waited for over two hours far away from the gates of the airport.
256.com...

What do you think those calls sounded like?

"Mom! Mom! I think we are being hijacked or something" ??

" I don't know, I think We're getting hijacked" - Betty Ong flight 11

[edit on 1-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

ROFL! That is a quality experiment. I think he should do it.

Anyone have a cheap cell phone they can donate for this?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

What is most interesting is the simularities of the calls on board flight 1989 and "flight 93" on 911

Please read

Traveling on Delta Flight 1989 on 9/11
[My thoughts about the day can be found at 9/11/2001 Thoughts. A detailed timeline of the events of the day at 9/11/2001 Timeline. I
256.com...

After our emergency landing, our plane was directed to go to an isolated area of the airport, and we waited for over two hours in quarantine before FBI agents and bomb sniffing dogs came out to the plane. Just after we landed, the pilot gave us permission to make one very brief telephone call before we were banned from any further telephone use. The sixty or so passengers were thus able to gather some alarming details of the unbelievable fates of the other two LA-bound planes and the collapse of the World Trade Center towers, the suicide bombing of the Pentagon as well as reports of other plane crashes in PA and LA (LA proved unfounded) before we were cut off from any further communication. Unfortunately, all this information only added to the alarm and confusion we felt as we waited for over two hours far away from the gates of the airport.
256.com...

What do you think those calls sounded like?

"Mom! Mom! I think we are being hijacked or something" ??

" I don't know, I think We're getting hijacked" - Betty Ong flight 11

[edit on 1-11-2008 by IvanZana]

flight 93 also vanished from radar by flying 3,000 feet about delta 89 at one point. i mean you want to talk about terrorists hitting a jackpot, right?

then add the inside assistance when it's already known they've hijacked the plane they request a flight path change to the nations capital [a highly unusual request on any day for any reason] which is then approved to help al qaeda locate their target :

info for above

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

ROFL! That is a quality experiment. I think he should do it.

Anyone have a cheap cell phone they can donate for this?

i'll up a notch and give him my number so he can call me and after the explosion i won't hang up my phone for like 2 hours.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Dom,

You are hilarious. I tell you what. Why don't you call Gordon Felt and tell him what you think happened to his brother.(don't forget to tell him that you think he is getting kick backs) Then call Mrs. Beamer and tell her that her husband is still alive. THEN you call Mark Bingham's mother.

Yeah... the victims family's would REALLY appreciate what you do.

Try posting your theory that I have asked for at least three times now.

[edit on 11/1/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Throatyogurt, not only your posts insulting they are downright disrespectful to the victims and the families of 911. You laugh in their face as they cry over the pictures of their lost loved ones, while seeking a proper investigation.

Once again. This thread has provided evidence that Flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville while you have failed even to regurgitate the official narrative properly which also fails to prove a plane crashed in Shanksville.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Throatyogurt, not only your posts insulting they are downright disrespectful to the victims and the families of 911. You laugh in their face as they cry over the pictures of their lost loved ones, while seeking a proper investigation.

Once again. This thread has provided evidence that Flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville while you have failed even to regurgitate the official narrative properly which also fails to prove a plane crashed in Shanksville.

Ivan,

Before you sling accusations lets get this 125 page thread straight:

1. You have failed to show where I insult ANY of the victims families.
2. You have failed to show where I am disrespectful.
3. You have failed to show wher I laugh in their face.
4. You have failed to show what victims family members from flight 93 are currently seeking a "proper investigation."
5. You have failed to dispute ANY of the evidence that I have presented.
6. You have failed to show ONE crash scene investigator to agree with your statement that "ALL EXPERTS AGREE THAT NO PLANE CRASHED IN SHANKSVILLE"
7. You have failed to show any evidence that the phone calls were faked.
8. You have failed to show that the FDR recovered in Shanksville is fraudulent.
9. You have failed to show that the CVR recovered in Shanksville is fraudulent.
10. You have failed to show that any of the DNA evidence recovered is fraudulent.

So, after 125 pages Ivan You have failed.

[edit on 11/2/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Thank you.

After page 2 it was evident that no plane crashed in Shanksville, we all agree with this.

This thread has so many pages not because there was an argument of facts, there was just children getting irritated for being shown how false and debunked the official strory is.

Your ad-hominen attacks and strawman arguments have failed to change anyone's minds let alone the desired effect of changing the subject and pointing the finger at the poster. This will not stand at ATS any longer.

Flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville on 911. Saying it isnt so 150 pages later without evidence does nothing for your credibility or the justice the victims of 911 seek.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Your ad-hominen attacks and strawman arguments have failed to change anyone's minds let alone the desired effect of changing the subject and pointing the finger at the poster. This will not stand at ATS any longer.

Ivan..telling you that you have failed in your posts is not attacking you. I am attacking your posts where you have failed and in some cases out right posted disingenuous statements. This has been proven.

Flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville on 911. Saying it isnt so 150 pages later without evidence does nothing for your credibility or the justice the victims of 911 seek.

I have shown quite a bit of evidence. You ignore it. Just like you ignored the 10 points about where you failed. It's what you do.... You Cut... you paste... you ignore.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It is possible that you have an older computer running on dial up which forbids you to view video evidence or colorful webpages which provides all the proof that the official story is BUNK?

The FBI even admitted that they did not have any evidence to support ossama had anything to do with 911.

Official story is debunked. If it were a bucket it would hold no water.

Btw, there is lots of evidence that Santa exsits, doesnt make it so.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It is possible that you have an older computer running on dial up which forbids you to view video evidence or colorful webpages which provides all the proof that the official story is BUNK?

First of all, I am on a DELL Latitude/D820. My ISP is Verizon FIOS.

So, watching video's on colorful pages is what makes something the truth?

Btw, there is lots of evidence that Santa exsits, doesnt make it so.

Yeah, that was brilliant Ivan.

When will you be addressing your 10 points of failure I pointed out to you?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Please address these failures Ivan:

1. You have failed to show where I insult ANY of the victims families.
2. You have failed to show where I am disrespectful.
3. You have failed to show wher I laugh in their face.
4. You have failed to show what victims family members from flight 93 are currently seeking a "proper investigation."
5. You have failed to dispute ANY of the evidence that I have presented.
6. You have failed to show ONE crash scene investigator to agree with your statement that "ALL EXPERTS AGREE THAT NO PLANE CRASHED IN SHANKSVILLE"
7. You have failed to show any evidence that the phone calls were faked.
8. You have failed to show that the FDR recovered in Shanksville is fraudulent.
9. You have failed to show that the CVR recovered in Shanksville is fraudulent.
10. You have failed to show that any of the DNA evidence recovered is fraudulent.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Dom,

You are hilarious. I tell you what. Why don't you call Gordon Felt and tell him what you think happened to his brother.(don't forget to tell him that you think he is getting kick backs) Then call Mrs. Beamer and tell her that her husband is still alive. THEN you call Mark Bingham's mother.

Yeah... the victims family's would REALLY appreciate what you do.

[edit on 11/1/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

1) gordon felt is keeping his mouth shut about his brothers phone call to westmoreland county 911 and should be ashamed of himself.

2) there is no evidence that todd beamer is still alive only that he didn't die at 10:06am on 9/11.

3) why should i call mary? she actually walked up to me at the memorial once and hugged me and thanked me for "all that i am doing". it freaked me out. i believe she must have me confused with someone else. it blew everyone's mind that was with me that day. it was definitely odd to say the least.

my theory is the government is lying. i have proven that. it is time now for a new investigation.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio

1) gordon felt is keeping his mouth shut about his brothers phone call to westmoreland county 911 and should be ashamed of himself.

I thought it was a gag order? Why should he be ashamed of himself? Because he won't talk to people with conspiracies?

2) there is no evidence that todd beamer is still alive only that he didn't die at 10:06am on 9/11.

So, the government you are saying, while shipping off Todd somewhere to be killed, deprogrammed, etc etc... they forgot to tell him not to use his cell phone?

3) why should i call mary? she actually walked up to me at the memorial once and hugged me and thanked me for "all that i am doing". it freaked me out. i believe she must have me confused with someone else. it blew everyone's mind that was with me that day. it was definitely odd to say the least.

I agree with you here. If she knew what you are doing, i would have to assume she would have spat in your face.

my theory is the government is lying. i have proven that. it is time now for a new investigation.

No you haven't.

And I can assure you there wont be another one.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I thought it was a gag order? Why should he be ashamed of himself? Because he won't talk to people with conspiracies?

i do not know gordon felt has been gagged. and personally no gag order on this planet would keep me from telling the truth about a family members death. and in all honestly neither of us have spoken with either man in their lives to know if they were the inseperable type of brothers or brothers who hated each other.

So, the government you are saying, while shipping off Todd somewhere to be killed, deprogrammed, etc etc... they forgot to tell him not to use his cell phone?

i think his cell phone calls were intended more to tip someone off that he was still alive. the duration of each one is very very short. like someone who didn't want to get caught but wanted someone else to know 'hey im still here'. you should look at the evidence and then apply critical thinking skills before asking me to do so for you.

I agree with you here. If she knew what you are doing, i would have to assume she would have spat in your face.

really?

you think family members would spit on my face for tracking down eyewitnesses to 9/11 and asking them about it on film and then releasing it complete uncut and unedited?

No you haven't.

And I can assure you there wont be another one.

yes i have.

what were the 2 white planes at the crash site at the time of the explosion?

viola saylor, susan mcelwain, rick chaney, and others say neither of them was a corporate jet.

so please don't bring some pop mechs douche bag who wasnt there to tell me otherwise.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

i do not know gordon felt has been gagged.

Yet you stated this:

"wally miller = allowed to talk
shaw / cramer = not allowed to talk "

What do you mean by that ?

i think his cell phone calls were intended more to tip someone off that he was still alive. the duration of each one is very very short. like someone who didn't want to get caught but wanted someone else to know 'hey im still here'. you should look at the evidence and then apply critical thinking skills before asking me to do so for you.

critical thinking skills??? ME??? Your asking ME to apply them? Yet you are here thinking the government while planning this massive conspiracy ..some how FORGOT to take Todd's phone away from him???

really?

you think family members would spit on my face for tracking down eyewitnesses to 9/11 and asking them about it on film and then releasing it complete uncut and unedited?

No...but if you tell her that the DNA she buried, the personal belongings, HIS voice... were ALL faked..without a shred of evidence....I'd expect a pretty big lewy.

yes i have.

what were the 2 white planes at the crash site at the time of the explosion?

viola saylor, susan mcelwain, rick chaney, and others say neither of them was a corporate jet.

We all know witness statements are not always accurate and should be used WITH other physical evidence.

so please don't bring some pop mechs douche bag who wasnt there to tell me otherwise.

ouch... I wasn't even considering them.

Please present the witnesses to your shoot down theory and we can start the debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126 >>

join