It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio

bumpity

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

ok.

susan mcelwain is telling the truth. i dont think its garbage.
wally miller is telling the truth. i dont think its garbage.
viola saylor is telling the truth. i dont think its garbage.

i think popular mechanics is garbage.
i think the 9/11 commission report is garbage.

in fact thomas keane and lee hamilton seem to believe it is heavily flawed, rushed, and severly underfunded and only a first draft of history. i don't think thats garbage.

but you post garbage.

What else do you think is garbage?

Do you think:

Vaughn Hoglan is garbage?

Joanne Mackley is garbage?

Honor Wainino's parents? Are they garbage?

Joseph DeLuca's parents? Are they garbage?

What about Lisa Jefferson? Is she garbage?

and there is John Shaw.. Is he garbage?

Rob Blair? Any opinion on his garbage?

Do you know Kelly Leverknight ? Is she garbage?

Rob Kimmel? What's the odds of him being garbage?

Gordon Felt? or Mrs. Ed Felt? Are they garbage?

Thank you for your professional insight on garbage.

[edit on 10/26/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

ok.

in fact thomas keane and lee hamilton seem to believe it is heavily flawed, rushed, and severly underfunded and only a first draft of history. i don't think thats garbage.

but you post garbage.

Do you think:

no i don't think any of those people or what they say is garbage. play the smypathy card its going to explode in your face.

i believe everything bob blair told me and you might want to be careful before you start using him to support your corporate jet fantasy.

oh and mrs. leverknight? she thinks val mcclatcheys photo isn't authentic. oh no.

but lets talk about the people in the video like susan mcelwain and rick chaney and viola saylor. are you capable of doing so? what do you think about their accounts?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

ok.

but you post garbage.

Do you think:

no i don't think any of those people or what they say is garbage. play the smypathy card its going to explode in your face.

i believe everything bob blair told me and you might want to be careful before you start using him to support your corporate jet fantasy.

oh and mrs. leverknight? she thinks val mcclatcheys photo isn't authentic. oh no.

but lets talk about the people in the video like susan mcelwain and rick chaney and viola saylor. are you capable of doing so? what do you think about their accounts?

I'm playing a sympathy card? I was simply listing some people that were eyewitnesses to the crash, some others that were on the phones with their loved ones. Zero.... NAda....Ziltch.... NONE of them think flight 93 was shot down. None of them saw flight 93 hit by a missile. Some of the people on the phone were actually still on the phones with their loved ones when the plane crashed. Again..how many think it was shot down? ZERO. How many heard an explosion? ZERO

Prove the FDR was fake

Prove the CVR was fake.

You have been shown your failures time and time again at the JREF forum and chose to get yourself banned there. You decided to bring your debunked theories here as well? Why? Friendlier turf?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

yeah and you got busted. especially when you start using bob blair and kelly leverknight.

Not sure how that is playing t he sympathy card Dom, but if it helps you sleep at night...have at it.

neither kelly nor bob saw the plane crash. neither were in a position to see it hit the ground.

But they were in a position to see physical damage to the craft!

you can't say none of them think that you have never spoken to a single one of them.

I have read their statements, interviews, etc. I am not a journalist, or an investigator. Nor would I waste my time doing a redundant investigation.

who?

you're a liar. how does it feel knowing you have to lie to protect the bush administration?

wouldn't you feel a lot better doing this if you weren't making things up?

so please provide a name of who was on the phone [well actually names since you said "some" of the people] and provide a source to validate that claim preferrably a family member on video stating so but i will let you slide with a media report on this one because i know you're lying. so let's see what you got.

I actually got my information from the Zacarias Moussaoui trial. Oh, were all of the people involved during that trial in on it too? Where they protecting the Bush administration?

You want names?

#1 - Joan Makley

#2 - Lisa Jefferson

#3- John Shaw

liar.

kelly leverknight heard the explosion while the plane was in the air oh but you haven't actually spoken with her so you wouldn't know that.....

I was referring to explosions heard on the plane from those that were still connected. Perhaps I should have been more specific. That being said, witnesses can and do give conflicting reports from others and that of the physical evidence.

Keep up with the "liar" crap and I will see that you are banned here as well. Present your facts as an adult, or I will not bother to respond.

Here is what Kelly said to the Daily American on September 12, 2001

"There was no smoke, it just went straight down. I saw the belly of the plane."

laura temyer heard an explosion over hooversville which caused her to look up and see flight 93.

so did lisa merringer.

and michael merringer.

What was flight 93 doing AFTER the explosion? Any visible damage to a plane that was just hit by a missile? Any visible flames? Any visible smoke?

oh and passenger ed felt who told westmoreland county 911 that he was on board the plane and that there had been an explosion.

yeah i guess once we pretend none of that is real then you're right.

Please present the transcript from John Shaw where HE states that Ed Felt stated that HE heard an explosion. John disagrees with you. So does Gordon Felt, as does Ed Felts wife.

The only one pretending here is you.

which version? the first that the nytimes reported where family members had to swear not to disclose its contents and it leaked out that the sound of "rushing winds" was picked up on it or the second version where al qaeda collectively agrees to crash it in an empty field instead of a small town or something?

An aircraft losing altitude at the rate it was will make those sounds. I am unaware of the "second version." Perhaps you have a source for that?

my failures?

Yes, would you like links to them?

your heros mark roberts and ron wieck backed out of debating me on ron's own show.

TWICE.

after they proposed it.

I'm not aware of this.... really don't care. BUT...if you can send me the link were they back out twice...I will be happy to read it.

which jref are you?

Why?

why don't your jref ilk join you over here?

ilk? There are plenty of Jref Forum members that are members here.

[edit on 10/28/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The personal bickering stops now. There is a topic, FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!, and that is the only point of attention.

You will find people who disagree wth you. It is inevitable, especially in this forum.

There is no need to harp on other posters personally. If you disagree...then post your support and contentions with links.

There will be no more 'promises' of posting proof, nor will there be any more bickering at personal posters...from either side.

Please remain on topic.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thank you Mod, this has become an elementary schoolyard.....I don't mind opinions or conjecture, it stimulates thought. But the "prove it or prove it didn't happen" becomes like a cheap courtroom....

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Domenick DiMaggio

Let's try this again Dom.

You were asking for a source for the phone calls. This chart shows the altitudes, times, and destinations of the calls made from flight 93. This chart was used as evidence in the trial of Moussaoui.

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

You mentioned Ed Felt. The gentleman that called the 911 operator? I am surprised you are not up to date with the facts surrounding him.

"There was no mention of white smoke or an explosion."

-Gordon Felt, brother of Ed Felt after listening to the 911 call.

John Shaw, the dispatcher who took the call confirmed that Felt had mentioned neither bomb nor white smoke.-

"It never happened"

Article about John Shaw:

www.post-gazette.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Let's try this again Dom.

You were asking for a source for the phone calls. This chart shows the altitudes, times, and destinations of the calls made from flight 93. This chart was used as evidence in the trial of Moussaoui.

no, i wasn't asking for a source for the phone calls. i have all the moussaoui trial evidence on my pc. i am an independent investigator investigating flight 93.

you said people were on the phones with their loved ones as the plane crashed and that was your proof it wasn't shot down. i asked you to prove that.

big difference. but since you want to bring up these phone calls lets see your explanation for my analysis :

Jeremy Glick's Phone Call At 9:37:41 lasts until 11:43:49am.

Todd Beamer's Phone Call At 9:43:48 lasts until 10:49:29am.

Which indicates a connection between the airphone (where the calls originated) remained active long past the crash time. The calls are shown as they would be billed. They are not the recipients but the originators.

If Glick and Beamer were on the plane that is alleged to have crashed in Shanksville there is no way for their phone calls to last past the 10:03 'official' crash time.

Every call is documented and where it originated from on the plane. Every call from every flight. Well every call but 1 that is. The call which no information is available for is the call made by Ed Felt at 9:58:00. This call to 911 placed Felt inside the planes bathroom. He makes no mention of any revolt or that the passengers had taken a vote to revolt. Unlike all other passengers he snuck into the bathroom and hid while others are alleged to have openly made phone calls. He is the only passenger that called 911. His call was taken by John Shaw and listened in on by his supervisor Glenn Cramer of Westmoreland County 911. FBI immediately took the recording into their possession following finding out of its existence and both Cramer and Shaw have been gagged but only after Cramer is alleged to have told the NYTimes that Felt never mentioned any explosion or smoke. Then he was no longer allowed to speak with anyone else about the call.

You mentioned Ed Felt. The gentleman that called the 911 operator? I am surprised you are not up to date with the facts surrounding him.

"There was no mention of white smoke or an explosion."

-Gordon Felt, brother of Ed Felt after listening to the 911 call.

John Shaw, the dispatcher who took the call confirmed that Felt had mentioned neither bomb nor white smoke.-

"It never happened"

Article about John Shaw:

www.post-gazette.com...

i am beyond up to date on this. way more than you. shaw and cramer are under gag orders. i tried to get them to participate in my flight 93 documentary. neither is allowed to talk.

wally miller = allowed to talk
shaw / cramer = not allowed to talk

so you think cramer just made up the whole 'explosion / white smoke' thing for the press?

is that your claim?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

YOU are making the claims of suppressed evidence and gag orders.

Back it up.

Would you lie for the person that murdered YOUR brother? I know I wouldn't.

i will as soon as you retract your claims that passengers on flight 93 were talking to family members as the plane crashed and thats your proof for it not being shot down.....or actually "back it up".

"Some of the people on the phone were actually still on the phones with their loved ones when the plane crashed."

until then you are an anonymous internet troll who makes things up to support the bush administration and i am a public person who investigates shanksville out of his own pocket book and releases this information. i have a feeling the family members would appreciate me and what i do way more than you and what you do.

i know countless witnesses to 9/11 in shanksville do.

susan mcelwain gave interview after interview. not once did anyone tell her story until i came along.

viola saylor gave me an interview because she knew i wasn't going to do what other media outlets have done to her and others.

so have others who i haven't disclosed yet.

so the question is would i lie about the person who murdered my brother.....well i can't think of a justifiable reason for his killer shooting him point blank in the cheek with a .44 so no. i wouldn't.

buts that kind of different than him being on a hijacked plane that was shot down on 9/11 while other planes were being hijacked and crashed into buildings.

gordon felt is also enjoying his position as "president" of the flight 93 families. i wonder if he receives some sort of financial compensation for his involvement.......?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
*snip*

MOD Note: See The Moderator Advisory Above. Stay On Topic

since you want to bring up these phone calls lets see your explanation for my analysis :

Which indicates a connection between the airphone (where the calls originated) remained active long past the crash time. The calls are shown as they would be billed. They are not the recipients but the originators.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Domenick DiMaggio]

[edit on 10/29/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

i will as soon as you retract your claims that passengers on flight 93 were talking to family members as the plane crashed and thats your proof for it not being shot down.....or actually "back it up".

until then you are an anonymous internet troll who makes things up to support the bush administration and i am a public person who investigates shanksville out of his own pocket book and releases this information. i have a feeling the family members would appreciate me and what i do way more than you and what you do.

i know countless witnesses to 9/11 in shanksville do.

susan mcelwain gave interview after interview. not once did anyone tell her story until i came along.

viola saylor gave me an interview because she knew i wasn't going to do what other media outlets have done to her and others.

so have others who i haven't disclosed yet.

so the question is would i lie about the person who murdered my brother.....well i can't think of a justifiable reason for his killer shooting him point blank in the cheek with a .44 so no. i wouldn't.

buts that kind of different than him being on a hijacked plane that was shot down on 9/11 while other planes were being hijacked and crashed into buildings.

gordon felt is also enjoying his position as "president" of the flight 93 families. i wonder if he receives some sort of financial compensation for his involvement.......?

First off:

I do not work for GTE Airfone. Perhaps during your extensive research and investigations you can reach out to them. I have no idea how that system worked, or why those two calls somehow remained billing post impact.

Would your mother-in-law be considered a loved one? Well, in most case...ok SOME cases, sure. JoAnne Makely was on the phone with Jeremy Glick... her son-in-law. She stayed on the line. Should I have used the word "some"... maybe not. Let's look at Honor Elizabeth" Wainio. She was on the phone with her step mother Esther Hymann up until the point when the passengers were attempting to over take the plane. (phone records show that the plane was at 5K ft when she hung up)

When was the shoot down? How does it coincide with the FRD? Oh that's right..that was faked too.

To suggest this is "my" only proof that it was not shut down is pretty silly. There is an abundance of evidence that shows this.

Now, please present your evidence that Mr. Cramer and John Shaw are under "gag orders." Who placed these gag orders on them?

I also like this:

you stated above:

i have a feeling the family members would appreciate me and what i do way more than you and what you do.

Then you end your post with this:

Do you think Gordon Felt (who is a family member) would appreciate reading this????

One final note. This is the last time I will respond to ANY posts of yours that include accusations of me being a troll, or a Bush apologist, etc etc. I have been a member here from quite a while and have offered an abundance of information to skeptics and truthers alike. I prefer to keep my personal information private. This is MY choice as well as the choice of over 90% of other members here. If any of your posts further insult me, you will not receive a reply. You will be forced to bump your own threads as I notice you have been doing.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

First off:

I do not work for GTE Airfone. Perhaps during your extensive research and investigations you can reach out to them. I have no idea how that system worked, or why those two calls somehow remained billing post impact.

yeah here's how it works.

phone call is made.

plane crashes.

connection is lost.

can i break it down further?

now lets bring up todd beamer who didn't die in shanksville on 9/11 at 10:06 am.

want to know how i know todd beamer did not die there?

he used his cell phone to make phone calls to new jersey until 8:00PM EST. how was he calling new jersey 19 times after the crash of flight 93 from his cell phone if he was on board the plane?

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

FBI phone log courtesy of INTELWIRE.com - intelfiles.egoplex.com...

Would your mother-in-law be considered a loved one? Well, in most case...ok SOME cases, sure. JoAnne Makely was on the phone with Jeremy Glick... her son-in-law. She stayed on the line. Should I have used the word "some"... maybe not. Let's look at Honor Elizabeth" Wainio. She was on the phone with her step mother Esther Hymann up until the point when the passengers were attempting to over take the plane. (phone records show that the plane was at 5K ft when she hung up)

debunk911myths

Ten minutes into the 30-minute call with her husband, Lyzbeth Glick asked her father to call the FBI on a separate line, Hurwitt said. FBI agents monitored the last 20 minutes of the call and are studying a tape and transcript.

i think its time to file an foia.

When was the shoot down? How does it coincide with the FRD? Oh that's right..that was faked too.

sometime around 10:00AM EST. and yes if it was shot down it would only make sense that the government would not release evidence proving it was.

To suggest this is "my" only proof that it was not shut down is pretty silly. There is an abundance of evidence that shows this.

there is an abundance of evidence showing that a 757 didn't vanish in an 8 foot deep hole. thats what there is.

Now, please present your evidence that Mr. Cramer and John Shaw are under "gag orders." Who placed these gag orders on them?

i emailed them.
so did your jref buddies because they didn't believe me.

I also like this:

you stated above:

i have a feeling the family members would appreciate me and what i do way more than you and what you do.

Then you end your post with this:

Do you think Gordon Felt (who is a family member) would appreciate reading this????

One final note. This is the last time I will respond to ANY posts of yours that include accusations of me being a troll, or a Bush apologist, etc etc. I have been a member here from quite a while and have offered an abundance of information to skeptics and truthers alike. I prefer to keep my personal information private. This is MY choice as well as the choice of over 90% of other members here. If any of your posts further insult me, you will not receive a reply. You will be forced to bump your own threads

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Domenick DiMaggio]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

A curious question for you ThroatYogurt, can you provide a serial number for the alleged FDR to prove that it was from the alleged Flight 93?

I honestly don't know if this has been released or not? I'm not acting dumb here, I just want to know if the serial number has been released for the alleged FDR or not.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

yeah here's how it works.

phone call is made.

plane crashes.

connection is lost.

can i break it down further?

So, what your say is. Joanne Makely is lying? She actually made all that up. Jeremy's wife Elizabeth was not overcome with grief? His now year old daughter is NOT fatherless? The government, in planning this massive conspiracy, screwed up and allowed the data to be present in the Mousoui trial for the world to see that two people actually stayed on the phones AFTER they allegedly crashed?

Dom, I think what I have to ask is; What is your theory on flight 93? I know you think it was shot down. But you started with this Todd Beam is still alive crap that is ....well... odd.

i think its time to file an foia.

Well, you're the one investigating on your dime...step up!
If you would like, send me the FOIA number, I will be more than happy to follow up and make a request of my own.

(and while your at it, write to GTE and ask how the line was still connected after the impact)

i emailed them.
so did your jref buddies because they didn't believe me.

Does this alleged e-mail have a response from them that states that they are under a "gag order?" If so, can you confirm this as true, or that they would rather not talk to another "conspiracy loon?" (not my insult)

Once again, you stated you had a feeling that the family members, appreciate what you do. Then you accuse Ed Felts brother Gordon of getting kick backs? Interesting.

[edit on 10/31/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Like the 1st post proved....... Flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville.

The crater is consistant with a small missile,bomb. or a 1 man trainer jet used in the 911 wargames on 911.

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join