It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Good ..... it has been proven without a doubt that no plane crashed in SHANKSVILLE on 911.

This is the Flight 93 didnt crash in Shanksville thread.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Lets see, radar tracks, wreckage, witnesses, human remains and personal effects recovered from the crash site......

Yep, that definitely proves that no airliner crashed in Shanksville.......
if you live in Bizarro world.....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My apologies......the AAL77 concept has drifted into this thread as well....

Of course, it has some similarities....with the UAL93 debate. UAL93 at Shanksville at least had a viable CVR recovered, along with the DFDR.

SO.....either TWO DFDRs were faked....seems unlikely given the incredible amount of detail needed....in a binary device, to make it seem realistic.

I've seen the NTSB read-out of just certain aspects of the DFDR of both UAL93 and AAL77....pretty solid evidence of real airplanes there!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Will you, please, entertain the idea that maybe AAL77 was intentionally flown into the Pentagon? By suicider hi-jackers???

Well i would if i saw official reports, phtoos or videos of flight 77 hititng the Pentagon. Or any official reports matching the parts found to flight 77.

But since we have none of that i cannot commit to the idea that flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Lets see, radar tracks, wreckage, witnesses, human remains and personal effects recovered from the crash site......

Lets see.

1. No reports or evidence to match wreckage to flight 93.

2. Witnesses reports would not hold up in court.

3. No evidence that bodies from the planes were at Shanksville.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Hate to break it to you Ultima, but Coroner testimony works pretty well in a court proceeding, and in this case, the coroner DEFINITELY saw human remains that were recovered and maintained with a chain of custody until their identification.

And once again, do not bother to spam with your "I didnt get to see the official reports" because YOU do not have a need to know.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Hate to break it to you Ultima, but Coroner testimony works pretty well in a court proceeding, and in this case, the coroner DEFINITELY saw human remains that were recovered and maintained with a chain of custody until their identification.

Do you mean this Somerset County coroner?

Wallace Miller, the coroner of Somerset County, is one of the first people to arrive at the Flight 93 crash scene. However, he is surprised by the absence of human remains there. He later says, “If you didn’t know, you would have thought no one was on the plane. You would have thought they dropped them off somewhere.” [Longman, 2002, pp. 217] The only recognizable body part he sees is a piece of spinal cord with five vertebrae attached. He will later tell Australian newspaper The Age, “I’ve seen a lot of highway fatalities where there’s fragmentation. The interesting thing about this particular case is that I haven’t, to this day, 11 months later, seen any single drop of blood. Not a drop.” [Age (Melbourne), 9/9/2002] Dave Fox, a former firefighter, also arrives early at the crash scene, but sees just three chunks of human tissue. He says, “You knew there were people there, but you couldn’t see them.” [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, 9/11/2002] Yet, in the following weeks, hundreds of searchers are able to find about 1,500 scorched human tissue samples, weighing less than 600 pounds—approximately eight percent of the total body mass on Flight 93. Months after 9/11, more remains are found in a secluded cabin, several hundred yards from the crash site.

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

Any idea what "more remains are found in a secluded cabin several hundred yards from the crash site" means?

By December 19, the remains of all 40 passengers and crew from Flight 93 have been identified, using fingerprints, dental records, and DNA. Investigators have, by a process of elimination, also been able to isolate genetic profiles of the four hijackers.

So, by 11 months later, the coroner hasn't seen one drop of blood, but they are able to identify all 40 passengers by December 19, 2001? 3 months later and 8 months before Wallace's statement of not seeing " a single drop of blood"?

How does that possibly make any sense?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

If you cannot figure out why there is no blood left in remains (section of spinal cord with vertabrae attached, yeah, thats going to be full of blood) that have been subjected to a high-speed impact and the ensuing explosion, then I cannot help you.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Oops, I forgot that you have engineering training....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Oh yes, he was the only 1 that saw them too. Did any of the rescue workers and firemen report any human remains? It would be kind of strange if he was the only person to see them.

Do we have photos or any actual, hard evidence of bodies at the crash site?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Then tell me how DNA evidence was extracted? If the blood was "vaporized".

Oh, I forgot, you're a grunt and know "everything".

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Yes it is funny how the impact and fire was enough to destroy the plane but bodies and DNA survived.

Sorry but you cannot have it both ways.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Lets see.

1. No reports or evidence to match wreckage to flight 93.

2. Witnesses reports would not hold up in court.

3. No evidence that bodies from the planes were at Shanksville.

For some reason known only unto him, Ultima1 keeps making these illogical claims.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Yes it is funny how the impact and fire was enough to destroy the plane but bodies and DNA survived.

I agree as do most of us.

There was no plane crash in Shanksville on 911. The crash site was a pre-planned crash exersise/drill site as part of the terror drills involving 10 or more fake hijacked aircraft, drones, cruise missiles, bioterror attacks...etc.. running as cover on September 11th,2001.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
For some reason known only unto him, Ultima1 keeps making these illogical claims.

Its just too bad you cannot post any real evidence to debate the claims i have made.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Ivan.....just to educate those who come along, and are reading possibly for the first time....

You make a lot of claims, but are they not just your own opinions??

Incredible claims require incredible evidence. What I've seen, so far, is circumstantial at most....and often complete fabrication and/or misdirection.

Where are the passengers and crew of UAL 93? How could the DFDR and CVR be re-created, even though the chain of custody is well-documented??

See....cherry-picking data, to suit your claims....not a valid form of arguing one's case.

//oops, spelling///

[edit on 5/28/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

How could the DFDR and CVR be re-created, even though the chain of custody is well-documented??

But havn't i already posted a report stating that black boxes have been switched ?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You don't need blood to extract DNA. And heat sufficient to melt aluminum wouldn't necessarily destroy the bodies.

Austrian officials said most of the 66 bodies so far recovered were so badly burned, the remains would require DNA testing and that it would take at least three days to get the results of each test.
The intensity of the fire left the bodies badly charred and even tattoos and scars could no longer be seen, chief forensic pathologist Edith Tutsch-Bauer said...
Bodies and remains were stuck among parts of the melted train, ski clothes, boots and other equipment. The floor of the train melted, in temperatures estimated at over 1,000 degrees centigrade.

archives.cnn.com...

Looks like the fires were hot enough to melt the floor of the train and they still recovered DNA. Aluminum (like the airplanes were made of) melts at 600 degrees centigrade, lower than the temp in the tunnel/train above.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by _Del_]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
You don't need blood to extract DNA. And heat sufficient to melt aluminum wouldn't necessarily destroy the bodies.

Oh but you forgot there are other metals in a plane that need a lot more heat to melt.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Did my whole post just disappear??

OR.....did ULTIMA post the same comment, on two different threads?????

Oh, Man!!! Talk about a Conspiracy Theory!!!!

Peace!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

[Oh, Man!!! Talk about a Conspiracy Theory!!!!

I did not know looking for the truth was a conspiracy?

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join