It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Come on Captain. You and I both know that there was no fuel spread across that ground. The grass was dry. Thousand of pounds of fuel has yet to be accounted for. Without that, alternate scenarios must be considered.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

jib, it isn't a UFO when it lands on your front lawn....it becomes an 'IFO'....Identified Foreign Object!!

Did you go on board? Did it burn the grass? Any of your cattle missing their anuses?

(just a little levity to lighten the mood....)

WW

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeah, I went on-board. There I found Bob Lazar preparing some microwaved beef butt dinner. He did apologize for the lawn.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The whole plane 'vapourized' but this was found....

So when the terrorists crashed head first at 500+ mph into the ground, His head violently hit the cockpit instuments, glass, ground and knocked his red headband off.

Can you say the evidence from flight 93 is fraudulant?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I think they must've had it cleaned and pressed before being presented as evidence. You should always do that with evidence anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Jack,

No "we" don't know. You obviously are on some type of an IVAN trip. Read the reports.

Stop ignoring facts like Ivan does.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Ivan...

No comment from you about the doctored photo you posted??? Hmmm wonder why.

Ivan? Are you going to answer the questions presented to you since January?

I am still waiting for your reply.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

This is what it should of looked like.

How about it Ivan, any comments on your misleading photo?

I would guess that you posted over 100 times on this thread alone.

Why would you compare the tail section from a 737 that slid to a stop and burned to an aircraft that hit the ground at 580 mph at a 41° angle?

I'm sure if you look at the bandanna long enough you will see the Star of David in there somewhere.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
aircraft that hit the ground at 580 mph at a 41° angle?

If the plane hit the ground at a 41 degree angle, how did a engine core end up over 2,000 feet away?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA, how did a little four-year-old girl survive an horrific airplane crash in Detroit, Michigan??? The ONLY survivor....

Look it up....NorthWest Airlines, 16 August 1987.

Random chaos? Divine intervention????

You decide......

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
how did a little four-year-old girl survive an horrific airplane crash in Detroit, Michigan??? The ONLY survivor....

Don't change the subject, just answer the question. Its a simple question.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA....it IS NOT a subject change!!!!!!!

It is a comparison, to show you that even in the most horrific possible conditions, strange things may happen....a little girl survives, a credit card, a piece of clothing. A suitcase....(USAir in Pittsburgh....1994....the B737 when in, and a suitcase was found, intact, at the crash site....hmmmmm).

How many pieces of clothing were found, at other crash sites? Credit Cards? Cash? Care to do a study?!?!?

WW

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

It is a comparison,

I did not ask for a comparison did i ?

I asked a simple question, why can't you answer it ?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA.....you do this incessantly.....you say "I asked a question, why don't you answer it?" and we have to search to try to figure out what the heck the question was in the first place. Very clever....

Your question, it seems, involves the location of one of the engines of UAL93 being 2000 feet away. Is that an accurate assessment???

Who knows? 500K is almost 500 fps. So a large mass, moving with momentum, could travel very far in just a few seconds. Did the airplane break up? Did it get shot down?

(shot down would assume it happened at a fairly high altitude, and the debris would have been scattered over many, many square miles, I would imagine)

So which is it? Flown into the ground by suicide terrorists, or shot down by an F-16????

Which one???

WW

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I'm more interested in the engine they didn't find.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

ULTIMA.....you do this incessantly.....you say "I asked a question, why don't you answer it?" and we have to search to try to figure out what the heck the question was in the first place. Very clever....

Well if poeple would answer it the first time instead of making me ask several times then they would not have to figure out which question would they?

Your question, it seems, involves the location of one of the engines of UAL93 being 2000 feet away. Is that an accurate assessment???

Not quite, i stated that an engine core was found 2,000 feet away, you really should read my post.

911research.wtc7.net...

and an "engine core was separated from the main impact crater by about 2000 feet.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA....it's late, but one more time

When you read a link that refers to 'an engine core' you know what that means, right???

A high-bypass turbofan, as used on the B757....is consisted of a large fan, the N1......that's the big thing you see in front, from the window before you get onboard. It can be 7 or 8 or 9 feet in diameter.....but it is lightweight, mostly made of aluminum blades.....the center hub is titanium, that's the strong part.

The 'core' of the engine.....is about 18 inches in diameter, if that....the compressor section, maybe 13 or 15 'stages' of blades on a concentric shaft, usually a hard metal composite...titanium is used where strength, and heat resistance is needed....and that is most definately in the turbine section....the 'hot' section.

Folks, a jet engine does this.....it Sucks, it Squeezes, it Burns, and it Blows (actually, your car's internal combustion engine works the same basic way....)

The Compressor Section, tiny when compared to the big 'ole fan out front, compresses the air, through about 15 stages....itis then introduced into the 'burner can', where fuel is injected....it is ignited, and expelled through the various turbine blade sections (another dozen or so) and the energy is extracted from those expanding gases, and it makes the big fan in front go 'round, and thrust ensues. As long as there is fuel, and flame, there is thrust.

Point is....there are a lot of teeny, tiny pieces to a jet engine.....it isn't a V-8 that will plop on a hill, smoking with unburnt oil. OK, now you're going to talk about all of the accessories....the Generator, the Oil Pumps....small, in comparison.....check the data, see what was recovered.

The 'core' of a jet engine really amounts to the titanium 'hubs'....the strong part of the engine. The bldes can shear off, and the engine will still operate....after a fashion (personal experience, we had that happen to us....blades gone, engine runs, but no thrust...)

WW

ps.....did they find either of the CSDs? If you don't know what that means, then you don't know how to incvestigte an airplane crash......

[edit on 4/27/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

ULTIMA, how did a little four-year-old girl survive an horrific airplane crash in Detroit, Michigan??? The ONLY survivor...

Don't know, don't care - it's got nothing to do with the alleged crash of the alleged flight UA93.

Stay on topic, weedwhacker.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

If the plane hit the ground at a 41 degree angle, how did a engine core end up over 2,000 feet away?
This is the question, correct?

Your link doesn't directly source the 2000 foot claim. Someone else used that link earlier in this thread and I asked them a question, but they did not reply, so I will ask you this same question.

I followed the various links from that site and there are three separate distances; 2000 feet, 2000 yards, and 1/2 mile. Which distance is correct?

Let's say for a second that your source is correct and the distance is actually 2000 feet. I can't explain why it would end up 2000 feet away.

Now, a question for you. How would an engine ending up 2000 feet away from the main crater mean anything except what the official story stated?

I answered your question please answer mine.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

They didn't find an engine?

Can you source that please?

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join