It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you Think its really him, or what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I was searching the web, and came across this video.
They say it is the chubacabra (my namesake) and that he is startled so flees. Opinion anyone?

Heres the link:

uk.youtube.com...[/yvid]

Im sorry if this has been discused before, after all, i only joined ATS yesterday!

[edit on 14/12/07 by chupacabra]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by chupacabra

My answer to your opening question is no.

Have a look here, this was the last one of many many threads started about this video clip.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fake.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That video should be totally banned from the internet. Not only do i have to watch it every 2 weeks, its totally lame. Why are people even interested in seeing steve-o from jackass hanging out in a forest in nightvision.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
well SORRY mr. "i have seen this" i did say i was new

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Go easy, he's only a newbie.......he didnt know that it had been posted before

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I thought it looked pretty convinsing.....but heck, im only 13

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hi Chupra, and welcome to ATS! I love it when young people join ATS, because it means that they are wanting to learn and to explore different ideas. The young people here have made some astounding posts, some of them, and so, I'm glad you're here.
I realy don't know what to think about chupacabras. There's probably something going on, but what it is I just can't imagine. My best guess is that it's some kind of unusual animal that likes to hide alot, like pandas. It may be one of those weird dog-like animals with triangular teeth that has been shown on documentaries.
What do you think chupacabras are? I'd be interested to hear.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So that was Steve-O? Haha Pretty creepy, wouldn't want to run into something like that in the dark...or the light for that matter. I found it entertaining at least.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is like the 100th time we have seen this clip here.

It has been called everything, from an angel, to a Alien, to a Chupacabra.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Stupid question,

What does chupacabra have to do with ufo's, or Aliens?

Is there some theory on it being an ET? Otherwise, move the thread to a cryptozoology forum or something of the like...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Actually, some people do think the chupacabra is an ET but i think it is some result of USA nuclear experiments

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yeah, from some of the descriptions I've heard and some of the witness sketches I've seen, the chupacabras looks like a cross between a grey ET and a kangaroo. I would love to see a real pic or video footage of one.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. This video, like mentioned above, has been on here MORE than 100 times, no kidding. Since you are new here, I'll give you a little tip, ATS is always growing, and if you find a video that is really shocking, or groundbreaking on someother site, especially sites like youtube, than chances are it has already been posted here, unless its less than about 1 hour old.

Other than that, again this video ranges from fallen angel, to old man in a cemetery, and from chubawhata to grey. And even on youtube, it has been posted 1 million times, with over 10 million views all together, so chances were that this video has alreayd been posted here. Not to mention its pretty old too.

Anyways, hope you like your stay, and if you stay long enough you'll find out I am pretty naggy about info, evidence, and like to 'push' people to the breaking point.

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
To be quite honest, I'm not even sure what a 'chupacabra' is actually supposed to be. Other than some sort of blood-sucking beast, that is. And I live in New Mexico - supposedly they run rampant around abouts here somewhere...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
chups are have been found almost every where even though when it first emerged they tended to stick close to Mexico and Latino communities

also my theory about what it is is that its is like a pet of the greys that escaped and ended up breeding on earth

or somehow a gray and a reptillian got mutatated together because it looks a lot like a grey and has some reptilian qualities

(sorry if i sound like an encyclopeideia but ive been reserching the subject since i was like 8
)

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Chupa, i'm sure you'll enjoy it here, these guys and gals are an interesting bunch

I try to take YouTube videos with a pinch of salt, there is so much out there now that is faked thats its difficult to separate the good from the well, crap really. This clip has been given up as a fallen angel, chupacabras, alien etc (as mentioned earlier) so that in itself kills any credibility for it IMO.

Keep searching though, hunting is half the fun!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chupacabra
well SORRY mr. "i have seen this" i did say i was new

Tip - O - the day:

Upper right of your screen = search function

Purpose = to be used prior to an OP

It comes in handy, gives you lots of reading material and saves time.

As for Chupacabra, not likely. Give any small quadruped mange and it looks like a chupa.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genus_Unknown
Welcome to ATS Chupa, i'm sure you'll enjoy it here, these guys and gals are an interesting bunch

thanks 4 the welcome genus im sure ill enjoy it too i think ill blend right in here...........

top topics

join