It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence for a Pedophile "Secret Society"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Apparently the FBI has discovered that pedophiles are now using secret symbols to identify themselves to other pedophiles. The symbols describe the individual pedophiles preferences. Here is the link to the Wikileaks article:

secure....__._/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

Note that this information cannot be considered concrete, seeing as it is an unconfirmed source. I find the symbol being placed on coins to be interesting. Pedophiles are deplorable, of course, but I find it intriguing that they may have some sort of organized underground movement. I know they are always secretive, but it would seem that there are established protocols and an actual network, rather than just a "I know a guy who knows a guy" system.

A few notes on the symbol itself. The upward pointing triangle represents "male force" and masculinity. It is, obviously, a phallic symbol. The triangle was used in Hitler's death camps to denote prisoner status (political, homosexual, criminal, and, when two triangles were put together to form the Star of David, a Jew). The triangle is often associated with the Holy Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), which really intrigues me as some (note I said some, not all) members of the clergy have been charged with molesting young boys. In astrology (and apparently alchemy), the triangle is said to represent fire.

This pedophile symbol shows a sort of spiral triangle. I have not been able to identify any meaning with it, but it would seem to draw on the symbolic power of a normal equilateral triangle.

I ask the members here to contribute. Is this a hoax? Was it someone with a basic knowledge of symbolism (heck, I had to find all this stuff by research, I didn't know what a triangle meant) that is a member of this subculture, or is there some larger conspiracy afoot that would lead to an organized, global pedophile "secret society"? It would seem to me that for the symbol to be recognized, there would have to be established protocols. With the Internet a prime target for anti-pedophile law enforcement operations, do you think that this society, should it so exist, have meetings in the real world, elected officers, etc.?

They should all be arrested. Maybe some of them really do have a mental illness, but nonetheless, they should be in prison.

Edit: Please note that I didn't have time to read through the entire Wikileak article, so if some of these questions are addressed towards the end, feel free to call me names

Edit #2: I totally spaced out and admit that this should have been posted in the Secret Society section. Can a mod move it? Sorry.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Grozny07]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Very interesting. How did you come across that?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I saw the "leaked" FBI document on Wikileaks and did some research into what the triangle symbolizes. The fact that it is a phallic symbol and relates to "male force" stuck out in my mind. Whoever decided to make that a symbol of men who love young boys obviously put some thought into the design. That the symbol has been seen in Spain, and printed on a US quarter, leads me to wonder if this "society" (if it exists) is international in scope and has some means of disseminating information to its members in secret (such as, "here's the symbol we will use to identify each other").

I'm cautious, however. It could be a faked document designed to cause an uproar by some hoaxer. If it is true, and there is some kind of secret society at work here, it's only a matter of time before they change their identifying symbol since the world now knows what to look for.

EDIT: Slate Magazine has an article about this document. It appears to have legitimacy. The article also describes some of the meaning behind the symbols.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Good information, thank you. I know the “Children of God” group use SC as one of their symbols. That group having moved to South America could easily be influenced now by Santeria. Looks to me like some activity at the borders of the two Carolinas.
I have not seen any items on Child Sacrifices or torture deaths of late. I wonder if these groups have such a supply that intimidation of “New Fish” is no longer necessary.

I did have an odd encounter with a man who has seven young boys he says are his sons though none of them look alike. Happen to be neighbors on a SC Senator. It’s probably nothing. One of the largest problems with research into this is you ask yourself if you are being a homophobic.

What if the Chinese succeeded in taking over enough politicians to have a training program going on with-in our military? An extended war in Iraq where available women are in short supply could offer an ideal environment for “brainwashing” military personnel. Particularly if they receive quick advancement.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi there Gronzny07 thanks for the info! its quite valuable
... i wonder what other symbols out there that represent such disturbing people?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It would seem this is not an isolated idea. According to what I've found, sex symbols have been used for thousands of years to describe the differences and acts of the sexes.

Labeling certain images to one particular group of sexual acts is understandable as it helps "those in the know" to find what they want.

It appears that the major contributor towards sex symbols are the masons and alchemy. Most of which tends to symbolise male domination over all others.

To give you an idea how far back this goes;

Masonic author, R.H. MacKenzie, states that "among Egyptians, the base [of the triangle] represented Osiris, or the Male Principle; the perpendicular, Isis, or the Female Principle; and the hypotenuse, Horus, their son ..." [Kenneth R.H. MacKenzie, The Royal Masonic Cyclopaedia of History, Rites, Symbolism, and Biography , New York, J.W. Bouton, 1877, p. 743] Thus, you can see that the hypotenuse was conceived as a result of the sexual union of the base and the perpendicular. Within Masonic symbolism, the sex act is portrayed as the union of the perpendicular and the base.

www.cuttingedge.org...

This masonic image on this next page is quite interesting. It talks about spreading the cement. What they actually mean by that I will leave up to you to define for yourselves once you've seen the imagery;

... to spread the cement of brotherly love and affection, that cement which unites us into one sacred band or society of brothers, among whom no contention should ever exist, but that noble emulation of who can best work or best agree ...

www.themasonictrowel.com...

Alchemy is also heavily sexual in its content. It is not just turning of base metals into gold, it is also about genetics and becoming 'one'. Alchemy is heavy with details on sex in all its forms, but the underlying message appears to be about a person being both male and female and being able to live both experiences completely.

the archetypal three forces of creation coming together to form a new manifestation. The Tria Prima are the three primordial principles of creation and potential transformation that are inherent in all things. They are known to Taoists as the Three Supernals, in Celtic lore as the Triquerta, and in the pagan tradition as the Triskele. The alchemists called them Sulfur, Mercury, and Salt. To modern scientists, they are Energy, Light, and Matter. On the personal level, they are Spirit, Mind, and Body. The three primal forces are what make up the First Matter, and their separation, rectification, and reunion are what transforms the chaotic mass into the perfected Stone

www.crucible.org...

Have fun going through this lot..

Over 150 megabytes online of information on alchemy in all its facets. Divided into over 2400 sections and providing tens of thousands of pages of text, over 2500 images, over 240 complete alchemical texts, extensive bibliographical material on the printed books and manuscripts, numerous articles, introductory and general reference material on alchemy.

www.levity.com...

a few images
altreligion.about.com...
What truth this following guy has behind his images I'm not aware, but notice the seperate but seemingly spiralling triangles... and his 6 kids if you read further on.
fallslikesnow.blogspot.com...
together as one.
www.alchemywebsite.com...

It's possible that all the related imagery is designed to not only show your afilliation to certain groups in society, regarding your job and social standing but also your sexuality and preferences too. Thus enabling the wandering mason/alchemist to gain the "truth" of that which he alone seeks. The experiences of life, balance of all things. Knowledge.

It is perhaps because of this secret knowledge that certain practices have been outlawed over the ages. Some religions do not tolerate homosexuality. Certain laws have similar structure.

Yet, these secret groups are still an influence today and some are linked to the elite and religions. And we all know of some of the stories told about these people, an example being the priests who get jailed for sexual abuse.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thank you OP, for bringing this issue to light.

Those are rather innocent looking symbols, that in normal circumstance I might gravitate towards, but now - knowing their affiliation - I'll steer clear of any associations with said images.

Gratis!

top topics

join