It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass world suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Can you imagine it ?

I mean every person taking his life at the same timed moment...

who would the elite rule then ?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Steroids in baseball ain't that bad of a thing. I'm sure we'll survive it.

Roper

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Roper]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sethdarke

What on earth made you even think of such a thing? Also, if everyone killed themselves at the same moment, wouldn't that include the elite?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I don't know what made me think of it, and we all know who the elite are, and they aren't humans, they are reptilians!!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think its a good idea if our "overlords" ever stopped being so covert. If they ruled over us as slave in a "matrix like" world. But how could we relay the message?

What a mind you have

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yeah, they're "reptilians...."

As to your post, what would possibly make every human commit suicide at one time? I gues I am just more unimaginative than I already thought I was..

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I don't think you could get everyone to commit suicide at the same exact time around the world, but I could see a massive amount of suicides happening on the same day if a report came out that said an asteroid is going to hit earth in 24 hours and it will be a global killer.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hopefully all the stupid people will kill themselves.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I don't care what it is, a killer rock from "out there" or something a lot more normal, like an overbearing government, I'm not killing myself over it.

I'll fight back as long as I have breath. When I go, I want to be proceeded by at least two enemies, and scaring the hell out of a third one.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
people suck anyway. i think I'd actually be happy if that happened.

On the other hand, that would be a release. I'd rather they all be enslaved here with me.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I am not going anywhere.

I will remain behind as the seed to repopulate the earth.

That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

What on earth made you even think of such a thing? Also, if everyone killed themselves at the same moment, wouldn't that include the elite?

It would leave behind the computers to begin their creation of the - Matrix®

...I still wish people wouldn't wish death upon people that are lesser than them... so demeaning

[edit on 15-12-2007 by WalkOn]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Don't you worry, little sister. We're staying and fighting for our right to live. It may be tough seeing all the wimps pull the plug, but we're tough enough to handle it.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisJr03

Stupid and confident people would kill themselves ( but they don't usually live too long or well anyway ) but the stupid and timid would wait until they saw the smart people die and thus might be overrepresented among the survivors.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

A three line post on a subject like this ??

Are you kidding ??

This is garbage....Should be moved to skunkworks or deleted...Absoultely nothing of substance in the OP...

Sheesh....What is this place coming to ??

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I'll fight back as long as I have breath. When I go, I want to be proceeded by at least two enemies, and scaring the hell out of a third one.

I'm right there with you NGC. When I read or hear of people talking about how "life's not worth living anymore", I often wonder to myself, "Well... death doesn't sound like a walk in the park either."

At least with life, I can lay my head down with the hope that tomorrow brings a brighter day. Can't say the same for death, though."

A fellow member, Beer_Guy, has a signature which pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter...

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"

new topics

top topics

join