It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats vs dogs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Good morning BTS! I want to know something, do you guys perfer cats or dogs and why? I am personaly a cat person, because you have to earn their trust were as dogs just kinda love you becuase your human. So let your "pet" voice be heard people!

[edit on 14-12-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Big dogs, not those horrid little rat things... yap yap yap: KICK.

Incidentally my friend has a cat named Flexo! "Really?"

You bet your shiny metal ass!

Monkey

[edit on 14/12/07 by ChiKeyMonKey]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
diggity dogs all the way..

cats are re's

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

i am a Cat person
not really into Dogs (even so both my neigbours have them)
and one of the dogs did listen to me which was cool, but then again it did steel my frizby

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Seeing as how boon had to post his doggie, I feel the need to post the pics of both my doggies and my babbie kitty!

Baby ninja kitty

Boe and Boo-Boo (my dogs)

Incidentally my friend has a cat named Flexo! "Really?"

My monkey man thats AWSOME

six

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Tet...you have two dogs, a cat, AND a hedgie???? You building a ark there??..Know something that your not sharing???

I am with monkey man...Dogs...Big dogs...Not those tiny little shoe lace shredders that get all excited and pee on your shoes. Although I do have a cat too. And my daughter has some fish...hmmm...got anymore room on that ark???

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by six

I also have an 11 year old Bull snake and another cat. I gots all sorts of pets buddy! There is always room on Tets ark..you just gotta pay!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm allergic to cats. I can't even so much as touch 'em without getting all poofy eyed, clogged, and irriated.

I have always been a dog person though. The one I have right now is my little buddy Sammie. He's a Rat Terrier and has the best personality out of any animal I've owned (even better than some people I know!).

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Valdimer

Animals ARE petter the most humans I know mate! People can be nasty! That could be why I have so many animals....am I crazy?!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Cats all the way. I guess they remind me of myself.

Btw I loved this quote from Meet the Parents:

"See, Greg, if you yell at a dog, his ears will go down and his tail will cover his genitals even if he's done nothing wrong. It's very easy to break a dog. But cats make you work for their affection. Cats don't sell out like dogs do."

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't mind either animal. But as a pet, I'd rather have cats -- they're lower maintenance.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

See, my dog is self occupied. He can take a piece of his dog food, toss it around the room, chase it, eat it, and then go do it again. I love watching him do that, lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Valdimer

My little brown dog boo-boo does the same thing...but she is crazy so it makes it all the more fun! She also hates the cold cement in our basment...funny lil thing!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I gotta go with dogs. I've had dogs and cats in my house and the cats would just get into trouble. Best dog I ever had was named Lucky. He was a mix, part black lab part mut. Sorry to see him go

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Both.

I have a cat and a dog, I've had the dog for a lot longer though, more than twice as long.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I was more of a dog person growing up as a kid, but then I was introduced to cats. I have 2 cats now that I love with all my heart. So I'm kind of on the fence when it comes between the 2. I really love my big cat tank, he's a nut case and does random things that make me laugh.

My 2 cats

My old dog, now passed.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Slash]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Slash

Hey bro! Your cats be the craziest! Go Tank go! Nothing is funnier yhena cat licking a toolbox!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hey Tets!
i don't mind either.
but I prefer a medium size dog who is not yappy.
My dog Radar, a purebred American bulldog, passed away earlier this year.he was 12.Miss him.
Right now we have 3 kitties.2 males Lucky, and Punkin'...and my pretty little girl Sweetie,who is about to burst with kittens..probably Christmas Morning.Nice gift huh?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Cats all my base are belong to them.

new topics

top topics

join