It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hitler's child living in Britain?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Is Hitler's child living in Britain?

www.thesun.co.uk

HITLER’S lovechild could be alive and well and living in Britain.

That is the incredible possibility raised about Unity Mitford – an English aristocrat who was infatuated with the Fuhrer.

The suggestion, due to be aired next week in Channel 4’s Hitler’s British Girl, has triggered speculation that the evil dictator, responsible for millions of deaths, could have fathered an English boy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
What a story?!

This is the interesting part of the article;

Mr Bright says that when he asked who the father of the child was, Ms Hann paused before replying, “Well, she always said it was Hitler’s.”

Yeah, I know it's The Sun, but still...it's a shocking story. Surprised it's not all over the media today.

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Ok. I'll bite.

Why is it shocking and why is it even relevant?

The kid had nothing to do with its father, his actions or his politics.

Can't see a point to it myself. Its a non-story.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

What a story?!

I think this will be exactly what is quoted above. Just a story. Something some one made up to sell his story.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Did I say he did?...

No, I didn't. Seeings history concludes Hitler had no children, and his only living relative refuses to carry on the blood line, it's a interesting link to one of the most powerful figures of the last Century.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
That's the first time I've ever seen the Currant Bun quoted for truth

Its gutter sibling had a similar story yesterday too.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hopefully the sins of the father shall not be visited upon his son ... or daughter. They're blameless. Here's hoping the individual concerned doesn't get hunted down by the press ... assuming the story is true.

Big assumption though.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
If it was true and they found him. It would be funny if he was in the BNP (British nationalist Party).

Peace...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
What a concept.

I know if I was the living heir of the Hitler clan, I don't think I would want it known.

Of course as mentioned, if true.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Ape
If it was true and they found him. It would be funny if he was in the BNP (British nationalist Party).

Peace...

I shouldn't laugh, but it would be really funny if that was the case

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Yeah, I know it's The Sun, but still...it's a shocking story. Surprised it's not all over the media today.

Read it again then...The evidence is thin in the very least, however possible it is highly improbable. Hitler would never have involved himself with an English woman, and though he was on frendly terms with the Mitford's, Unity was just one of the very many women that threw themselves at him. He had no trouble resisting any of them.

His half brother Alois and his wife did live in Liverpool though and Hitler was said to have visited them there at some point - so perhaps there was a little scouse Hitler running around somewhere conceived at a time when his morals were not so tightly strung.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

No, I didn't. Seeings history concludes Hitler had no children, and his only living relative refuses to carry on the blood line, it's a interesting link to one of the most powerful figures of the last Century.

The "bloodline" is being carried on regardless of Hitler's (or his brothers & sister) having - or not having - had children.
Whatever it is that people expect to be "carried on", often appears in distant, "lateral" relatives, sometimes centuries apart. Genes do not only jump generations, they jump all over the place.

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but genealogy is like that.

P.S. Not that it matters much, but I distinctly recall Diana Mitford emphatically assuring the Unity did not engage in any sort of intimate relationship with Hitler, adding "and not because of lack of interest on her part", or something to that effect.
Of course she might have been wrong.
Personally I don't think she was wrong, but that, too, doesn't mean much.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Interesting, but I dont think it's a big deal.

If you werre Hitler's child, would you go around saying that? Not going to get far saying stuff like that, especially back then. Much rather keep it a secret and just live your life.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Could this be Hitlers son?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

sweet going to make a avatar out of that one

Rock Ape

Peace...

its that griffin right?
he must have nazi blood in him

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Well if we take example on the Mussolini's daughter in Italia who leads the fascist party... I don't know, we should watch her closely.

Anyway it's The Sun... it's like Pravda most of the time.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Don't believe it, all of Hitlers children were murdered by him with poisoned food (candy? I forget), shortly before he and his wife committed suicide.

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
Could this be Hitlers son?

Immature, also inaccurate.

"LOL I HATE HIM SO HE THE EQUIVALENT OF HITLER!!!1 LOKKIGEJUJEHG"

Hes an idiot, and I hate him for trying to destroy secularism in this country, among other things.

But in all honesty, Saddam was "closer" to Hitler than he was (he was worse, in my opinion, though not on as much of a personal level; civilians being killed due to recklessness and inept terrible soldiers do not equate to Hitler.

Saddam even pales in comparison.

@ Bodrul: see above.

I'm not defending the retard, but inaccuracy out of bias just ticks me off I'll be honest with you.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

With all the drugs that man was hopped up on (a primtive crystal meth / crank style amphetamine multiple daily intravenous injections and multiple morphine / diamorphine injections daily), I honestly do not think his cajoles had the powah to put forth fruit, to put it in a family friendly way..

[edit on 12/15/2007 by runetang]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
reply to post by infinite

With all the drugs that man was hopped up on (a primtive crystal meth / crank style amphetamine multiple daily intravenous injections and multiple morphine / diamorphine injections daily), I honestly do not think his cajoles had the powah to put forth fruit, to put it in a family friendly way..

[edit on 12/15/2007 by runetang]

ROFLMAO!

He was a meth addict, thats why he ranted like an insane wacko at his speeches. Many of the blitzkrieg soldiers took meth too, thats how they stormed Poland so efficiently.

Though by the end of the war, the meth really took it's toll on him, he was sickly...very sickly...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Don't believe it, all of Hitlers children were murdered by him with poisoned food (candy? I forget), shortly before he and his wife committed suicide.

That was Josef and Magda Goebbels, Hitler and Eva did not have any children. The Goebbels' killed their six children before taking their own lives.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I heard on coast to coast once that the current Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel is the daughter of hitler. They froze hitlers sperm before WW2 and the illuminati kept it so they can bring in someone crazy like hitler back for WW3.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join