It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projecting to the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Has anyone ever tried to astral project to the moon to see what's really there? What about the Akashic Records?

Has anyone tried any of this stuff? Has anyone been able to provide an account of what's really there and corroborate with another astral traveller?

I'm fairly certain these phenomena exist (or some semblance of them, at least) and Robert Monroe just doesn't strike me as the type to lie about this sorta stuff...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
With all due respect, there is absolutely no evidence for astral projection, so I'd concentrate on trying to prove it exists before trying to travel great distances with it.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Astral projectors might just be lucid dreaming when they do what they do. Also even if someone was to AP to the moon, it won't be the same moon that we see at night, it'll be the "astral version" of the moon. At least that's how I percieve it.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yeah same with Remote Viewing I think deminsions change when you project though I tried Astraling and it was working cannot go to the Moon with it yet It was cool though.

new topics

top topics

join