It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 04:55 AM
link   
And who will end it???

U-P

You should search these on the net. (google, copernic or webferret of course)

"What you put your attention on"
"Law of attraction"

When you find out what the first one is... You'll find out what Jesus really meant with turning your cheek.

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I would judt like to say that I totally agree with Mr Lupe.

Great Post

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Both sides are brainwashed. In fact all people on this planet are brainwashed in some way or another.
Doesn't mean anything bad...

Bandit, I think you've spoken volumes in that small first sentence you wrote. We're all brainwashed and biased in one direction or another. Admitting the blindspots is the hard part.

...And don't forget that this unilateral brainwashing has kept the public at each other's throats so much that they've all lost sight of the true throats that are in desperate *need* of being throttled for the crimes commited against the Constitution...The US GOVERNMENT ITSELF!

No matter which party wins the elections (rigged or not), the *people* still lose. The elections are a "rigged game"...THEY own all of the horses, the track & even take profits from the spectators who still don't *want* any investment in the crooked games they play.

The Federal Reserve is not run by the government (The name is a misnomer)...They are a consortium of international banking barons (CIVILIAN corporations!) that have wrested control of currency away from the government (& everyone else in the process as well)...Yet the Constitution proposed that currency remained in control of the government. Is it *really* a coincidence that JFK was going to *disband* the Federal Reserve system & was assassinated *before* he could carry it out?

<< 1   >>

join