It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ark 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I thought that would be a great eye catching title. I have studied Egyptian, Hindu, and German text about air crafts capable of displacing gravity. The image above is from Viktor Schauberger but I added my interpretations of his repulsine. To give a diagram of the craft, I will explain.

Part 1: Cold air will travel down the air ducts onto a heated wave plate. As it passes over the plates, the air molecules increase in speed and begin to heat up. They then travel into a pressure chamber with a pressure valve. The air molecules are packed tightly in the chamber becoming less dense than the surrounding air on the outside. The pressure valve releases the compress heated air down a tunnel exiting the bottom of the craft creating a bubble of air that is less dense than the cold air surrounding the craft.

Part 2: The air duct chamber will rotate clockwise while the centrifugal ring will rotate counter-clockwise. They are connected together like two gears. As the air duct chamber rotates by using a high powered engine, the centrifugal ring will rotate as well. This action will create a vortex above the craft. The suction happens when the vortex is reintroduced into the air duct chambers. Think of it as inertia. The less dense air on the bottom of the craft is like a body sitting in water, it only aids in the lifting of the object. The suction from the vortex above the craft is where the thrust comes from.

By counter balancing the object, horizontal travel is possible at great speeds. The object will always attempt to achieve vertical lift with great thrust or suction. By using balancing weights inside the craft, it acts like a hot air balloon with sandbags.

Example: Boil some water in a pot, place some broccoli inside of it. let it boil a little bit, and turn off the heat. Place a glass plate over the pot for about an hour, return and you will find small pieces of broccoli on the bottom of the plate. Hot air rises, this air also has enough power to lift matter.

Edit for spelling.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by blaqmyst]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
First off, how does this related to the ark? Or 2012 for that matter?
Secondly, if you are boiling something, and then you find bits of whatever you are boiling on the bottom of the cover of the pot, then more likely it's the movement of the water forcing the bits against the cover, if it's really boiling hard.
You do know how evaporation works right? Because apparently according to your bit here, when water evaporates then it takes stuff with it, or warm air does it. Considering evaporating water can't even take particles dissolved in water (except for gases) like sugar, salt, or tea, with it, it doesn't work.
True, water vapor can be moved with it, but that's because the vapor is spread out into a gas form.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
First off, how does this related to the ark? Or 2012 for that matter?
Secondly, if you are boiling something, and then you find bits of whatever you are boiling on the bottom of the cover of the pot, then more likely it's the movement of the water forcing the bits against the cover, if it's really boiling hard.
You do know how evaporation works right? Because apparently according to your bit here, when water evaporates then it takes stuff with it, or warm air does it. Considering evaporating water can't even take particles dissolved in water (except for gases) like sugar, salt, or tea, with it, it doesn't work.
True, water vapor can be moved with it, but that's because the vapor is spread out into a gas form.

You spend a lot of time discrediting this theory instead of opening your eyes to the possibilities of using nature to save our species. Ark was used as a analogy, 2012 was used to put a little fire under the feet of people who actually care about our existence (I don't know what you believe but I kind of believe a group of people who predicted many astrological events). For the purpose of this argument, if something like an asteroid or any other cosmic body was to strike our planet today, do we have an exit strategy? Scientist today are so smart but yet can't seem to tie their shoes correctly.
I said I thought the title was a catchy title (Used to bring people into a discussion), but if we want to use the Ark (Noahs Ark), would it not be plausible to have an exit strategy in case something horrific like a comet or an asteroid was to strike. I will take more caution in the future to avoid using simple examples to open the minds of the observer.
Broccoli was used again as an example, the plate is not on the pot as it boils, when the cooking is all done, the plate is place over it. Keyword: WAIT an hour and pull the plate of the pot. Although their is no heat present, broccoli mysteriously makes it's way to the bottom of the plate. I am not focused on evaporation, I am looking a little deeper in the movement of matter vertically in a fluid or gas.

Let's keep the theory simple as possible:

Hot air rises.
Less dense air will rise if surrounded by "Normal Air" (Hot Air Balloon)
Tightly packed atoms will change their negative and positive charges (Gravity displacement)
Vortex above the craft will create an inverted tornado, when reintroduced into the air chambers, there is a force associated with this, it's called centrifugal suction (Every action has an equal reaction).
When air molecules are compressed they create heat (Less Dense Air)
Less dense air will rise, but we are not depending on this for vertical lift, we are depending on this to aid with the vertical lift (Sorry but I have to paint a picture, sit in a tub of water tonight; do you float?) If you do,this is why we are using less dense air under the craft so it can "Float on a bubble of air". Please don't think of it as a bubble, just think about a hot air balloon with really powerful engines to create very high compressed air. Water does play a major factor in this as well, but that would take all day to explain. I am giving the simple version.

This technology uses nature and the laws of implosion to work.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm shure you won't like my post.
I like the repulsine, but you have not gotten the principle.
Schauberger is a lot connected to esoteric thoughts. His language was is hard to follow.
But he was a genius on water and air fluid dynamics.
His main theses was you move wrong implosion instead of explosion.
Meaning this device will work with hot air and cool that down with water.
There is an effect reported, of antigravitation, of an abundance of energy to be pulled of that device.
What I read and heard about I think it is in fact a fusion reactor.
I wrote a paper on it. If you like to read it:

solosister.de...

new topics

top topics

join