posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:18 PM
The Peace of god to all that belong to the light,
There are emails arriving to my inbox asking me what is the sense of this thread from the prophetic point of view. Well for this interesting question
I have this answer:
There is in the international aspect a tendency that periodically occur in the United States & have produced many of the worst problems that this
nation have had along all its history: the recurrent abandon of allies that in some moment were the only option acceptable to prevent the rising of a
new powerful enemy.
Let’s check with more detail this fact:
- In 1917 President W. Wilson decided to support the so called Republic of the Russian Far east that tried to avoid the expansion of the Bolshevik
revolution to Siberia and all the russian empire but unfortunately that plan was cut on 1919 after the end of WWI, with cathastrophic consequences for
the free world: The victory of the communists in the Russian civil war , boosted with all the support received during the war from Germany, and then
the biggest country of the world became our most difficult enemy of all the times.
- In 1936 Not only USA but also the western European potencies abandoned Czechoslovakia, under the expansionist plan of Hitler to take the Sudetes,
Consequence: The first important step toward the creation of the third Reich was done with the US indifference.
- In 1961 there was a change in the external policy with respect to the Middle East, from the neutral position that President Eisenhower had on the
Israelian-palestinian conflict & the so nice relationship with Egypt during the Suez war. This drastic turn from the respect given to the Arab
nations as our former allies in the WWI and WWII against Germany, to the one that we have had during 46 years of inconditional support to only the Jew
state, consequence: all the animosity of the Arab world against the USA & the new menace of the fundamentalist Islamic terrorism.
- In 1979 The J. Carter administration decided to abandon Shah Mohamed Reza Pahlavi, for long time the most reliable ally of USA in the middle east,
in the decisive moment of the Iranian revolution & the consequences are still bothering us with the so called Islamic rule of the Ayatollahs in that
- The error was done twice at that epoch by refusing to accelerate democratic changes in Nicaragua without abandon our former allies & giving the
control of the situation to the communist Sandinist regime, one of the most important goals of the penetration of Soviet Union in the West Hemisphere.
I claim that if USA Abandon Columbia in his fight against Narco-terrorism or in its conflicts with the Neocommunist regimes of Nicaragua and Venezuela
we are going to pay a terrible negative price in the future without that valuable ally in the balance of forces in the Latin American continent and
in the so important strategic zone of the Panama Channel.
The American public opinion and the candidates that are running in the Presidential campaign must understand that it is crucial for the National
security the support & stability of allies like Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica, Columbia, Panama, Peru & Chile. If any of those friend countries fall
under the influence of the Neocommunist Axis that Chavez and Castro has been developed America is going to be weaken in a so dangerous way.
The Angel of lightness
[edit on 12/15/2007 by The angel of light]