It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**** YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Ok M #ing pissed off.I say # your stupid #ing kids..there brats and I hate them...raise them your fducking self and stop using them as an excuse to steal my rights!!!! ..."oh save the children".."what about the children"" but the kids..what about the kids"...but my kids..so you cant?" # YOU!!!!! raise your own goddman kids....Kids seem to cloud alot of peoples judgement!!! they use thier kids as an excuse to to do anything they want...oh sh*t..they have kids...they know everything now...only thier opinion matters...actaully....for america..the idea about protecting children seem to be hurting millions more children than helping any....

now this mainly steams from my recent reading of the marijauna thread in which people stated that mariajauna should not be leagalized and 18 year old kids caught with pot should be ass raped in prison because 5thaym #ing smoke fuclking pot'
!!!m FUYHCKM YOU I #IN CXAN T EDJHFDIGUHEHIPRGGRJU8YH7YUHr

i HOPE YOUR A PARENT WANTING YOUNG ADULTS BAIRLY EVEN ABLE TO CALL THEM SELFS ADULTS TO GET RAPED IN PRISON!!!! I HOPE YOUR KIDS DISSAPOINT YOU AND GET LOCK UP IN A PENITNTARY AND GET #ING RAPED!!!!! THATS WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!!!!
i HOPE THIS HAPPENS TO YOU!!!! PROTECT YOUR KIDS WHEN THE GET LOCKED UP IN PRISON WHEN THEIR 18!!!!!FOR #ING POT!!!!!!!!! THEN YOU WILL BEING SAYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT OTHER THAN ....pot should be illegal!!!!!! KIDS ARE BEING TURNED INTO CRIMANALS BY YOU!!!!!YOUR WHATS WRONG WITH AMERICA!!!!!! # YOU AND YOUR KIDS CUZ I WONT HELP YOU OR THEM IF THEY EVER NEED IT!!!

YOUR KIDS GETS CAUGHT WITH POT...WATCH HOW #ING LONG IT TAKES BEFORE YOU BECOME A #ING HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!

YOULL BE SAYIN.."MY KIDS A GOOD KID...HE JUST SMOKED POT..WHY IS IN IN PRISON FOR 4 YEARS WITH RAPISTS,MURDERS AND ARMED ROBBERS ECT?????? HES JUST A KID SMOKING POT!!!! THIS IS NOT AMERICA ANYMORE...THIS IS NOT FREEDOM!!!! # YOU AND YOUR KIDS!!!!!

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
OH AND HEY...IM DONT REALY HATE YOUR KIDS...KIDS ARE GREAT..BUT I GUESS YOU WONT UNDERSTAND UNTILL THESE UNJUST LAWS GET YOUR YOUNG KID ASS RAPED IN PRISON BECAUSE OF POT!!!! THINK ABOUT IT LIKE THAT NEXT TIME YOU THINK ITS GOOD FOR YOUR KIDS TI KEEP MARIJAUNA ILLEGAL!!!! REMEMBER..YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH KIDS!!! PEOPLE HAVE GREAT,INNOCENT KIDS LOCKED UP IN PRISON BECAUSE OF POT!!!!! YOU MAYBE NEXT SO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE NOBODY HELPS A HYPOCRITE!!! YOU WANNA SAVE SOME CHILDREN????? HOW BOUT STOP MAKING AND AGREEING WITH LAWS THAT OPREES THE KIDS! THAT MAKE ANY SENSE TO ANYBODY??? PORPBABLY NOT MANY!

:EDIT: spelling ect may be terrible because i was typing like a mad man

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What are you talking about? Kids who smoke pot should be put in jail, and their parents shouldn't be able to talk about their kids in a good light if it happens? And that kids will only learn to not use drugs if they get raped? I guess I agree, if that's what you're saying, except for the rape part. You must have been really mad when you were typing that, because I could barely read it.

Stile Rules

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by BangorangRufio]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio
What are you talking about? Kids who smoke pot should be put in jail, and their parents shouldn't be able to talk about their kids in a good light if it happens? And that kids will only learn to not use drugs if they get raped? I guess I agree, if that's what you're saying, except for the rape part. You must have been really mad when you were typing that, because I could barely read it.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by BangorangRufio]

YEAH STILE RULES ASSHOLE!!!!!! # YOU AND STILE!!!

I hope you have a kid who doesnt liten to you and gets caught smoking #ing pot and gets 4 years #ing prison!!!who in the hell can you say 4 years in prison is ok for smoking pot????you are a piece of #!! # you!! i hope your kids all get ass raped inb prison....you say that its ok toy saned childrenm tyo prsion for pot but its not ok to get ass raped???? what in the mutha #in hell do you think happens to 18-21 years olds sent to prison for pot??? they arnt crimanals...they are not rapists ,murderes,armed robbers, what the # you think happens when you stick kids in with these animals??? you #in scum bag..you should be shot!! piont blank!!!! # you!!! and you r kidS!!!!!!

ya im goddamn mad and i dont give a # how many #in spellin mistakes i made # you
!!!

I HOPE YOUR KIDS GET ASS RAPED IN PRISON EVERY DAY FOR 4 YEARS FOR MARIJAUNA!!!!!!!! PASSED AROUND BETWEEN THE PRISON GANGS!!!!! IT WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE KIDS SENT TO PRISON ARE NOT CRIMANALS AND THEY CANT HANDLE THEM SELVES AROUND HARDCORE CRIMANALS!!!!! I HOPE YOUR KID GOES THROUGH THIS HELL SO YOU CAN FEEL THE PAIN OF UNJUST DRUG LAW!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
damn.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I don't have kids. I don't think someone can go to jail for 4 years, just for smoking pot. I think they'd have to deal it or something. But I don't know anything about the law so maybe I'm wrong.

JON

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   

dude thats just not very propa

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by JON]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
McGotti i hope your 8:12am post was aimed at anyone in particular.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Agreed with drunk here!

Yes this is a rant..make sure you keep it that way!

Dont direct your rant at members or there kids...
As this will be seen as a personal insult.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Its from a month and a half ago or so. We are all much older, wiser and more peaceful now.

Feel the love!

EDIT: We need a loveheart smiley, that clown doesn't quite cut it.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by Kano]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I have a kid, she doesn't smoke pot though.

We ( ex-wife and I ) have had the "talks" with her, and I feel pretty confident that she will make the right decisions in life. If she doesn't then I will be there to help her through.. might kick her ass every now and again, but we'll get through it.

Nice rant by the way

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Its from a month and a half ago or so. We are all much older, wiser and more peaceful now.

Feel the love!

EDIT: We need a loveheart smiley, that clown doesn't quite cut it.

Blind ass me just noticed that!:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Why isn't Rush Limbaugh in jail getting the same anal medicne?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
lol im feeling the love!!

sorry did not see the date of this rant *Slaps own hand*

See the whole rant thing is just getting me all scared

*hugs*

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Why isn't Rush Limbaugh in jail getting the same anal medicne?

Because he has a good "LAWYER"

What's your opinion?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Venus sorry to sound rather mean but please keep to the topic, i cant really warn Colonel can I?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What's your opinion?

Probably the fact that he has not been formally charged yet. He is just under investigation.

Would it kill people to look stuff like that up before posting?

[Edited on 23/3/04 by COOL HAND]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Venus sorry to sound rather mean but please keep to the topic, i cant really warn Colonel can I?

Sure.......no problem

McGotti..............you should look into the facts before you start posting like that. NO ONE UNDER 18 IS GOING TO PRISON FOR HAVING A SMALL QUANTITY OF WEED ON THEM........GET A GRIP!!

Drunk - How was that? Better?

EDITED by Kano to make it 'Better'.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Never mind, Kano fixed it.

Kano says: remember about the no attacking other members bit.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thank you both for keeping me on the up and up

top topics

<<   2 >>

join