It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 2007 = December 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think that 2007 is actually 2012. I do not think there will be destruction, rather a major shift in the world. I looked on wiki and no major astrological things are happening December 2012. but this year there are all sorts of things happening. I read that some pope fudged up the Gregorian calender and that it is 5 years off.

A comet that has delighted backyard astronomers in recent weeks after an unexpected eruption has now grown larger than the sun.
www.foxnews.com...
Comet Holmes is significant since some have argued that it
is the Blue Kachina prophesied by Hopi prophesy,
Ancient Hopi prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the day of "Purification".
www.rumormillnews.com...
Comet Holmes was also apparently predicted by crop circles created in 2005 and signifies a transformative event for the planet:
www.cropcircleconnector.com...
According to the physicist James McCanney, Comet Holmes is likely to experience another plasma discharge when it comes into alignment with the electromagnetic tails of the Earth and Mars on December 22. This is likely to again make Comet Holmes easily visible to the naked eye.

A very remarkable planetary/galactic configuration occurs on December 23rd and 24th 2007. The configuration on December 23 — Mars, Earth, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Galactic Centre — is shown in the graphic simulation linked below; it becomes even more remarkable in that it will be accompanied by the Full Moon (conjunct Mars) at about 2 a.m. on December 24 when a simultaneous Venus square Neptune occurs. It is even more remarkable in that the Pluto/Sun conjunction appears exactly on the Winter Solstice, just past conjunction with the Galactic Centre.

Link below is the view from Mars toward the Jupiter, Mars, Earth, Mercury, Pluto alignment toward the Galactic Centre on 23 December 2007 which occurs just after the Pluto/Jupiter (Heliocentric) conjunction on 23 November 2007. NASA Solar System Simulator for 23rd Dec 2007

Solar System on Dec 22, 2007. What is not shown is Pluto (which would be to Jupiter's right) Saturn, which follows down from Venus, and Uranus and Neptune. Saturn and Neptune form the cross's t-member. It is a 23/12 configuration. There will be a full moon on Dec. 23, 2007
en.wikipedia.org...

December 2007 = December 2012
www.coasttocoastam.com...

well I am crossing my fingers that something major happens, I just don't see this 911 truth / ET official disclosure / free energy tech not being blown wide open very soon.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by Project_Exo]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This really has been a busy year... Thanks for bringing all these astounding astronomical events to my attention, I had no idea they were occurring!

For me personally, my astrological forecast said I would go through big tribulations and self-journeys etc. Looking back, I can't remember a year where I changed my location more, changed my attitude more etc. It feels like a metaphysically explosive time for me. This could be becuase I am in my early 20's or because this is a decade for extreme change.

I have noticed unexplainable changes in other people as well, in all age groups. Alot of drama, to put it lightly.

I don't believe this is 2012 but that we are approaching a catalyst that has been building since the dawn of the century. I am personally afraid that 2008 could be the year that we start losing control of our country and what our idea of modern life is etc... in other words, mass turmoil. This will include governmental exercise of power and intimidation with terrorist attacks, as well as spiritual 'gatherings' of a common mind. Although I have already witnessed these things happening every year this decade. I am honestly hoping that 2008 is a mundane year and not out of control.

Time will tell. 2012 is not so much a deadline to me. I see every year bringing exponentially faster changes to our society and consciousness etc. even though there are so many things attempting to bribe us from real change with material distractions.

I am most concerned that a financial collapse of even the smallest sort could be that kind of distraction, something that shakes peoples belief and value in money and materialism so hard that they won't know what to do. This could be a terribly difficult thing to deal with considering all the spiritual changes that need to be made.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

[edit on 13-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Exo
I think that 2007 is actually 2012. I do not think there will be destruction, rather a major shift in the world.

Oh geez. I can't even count how many times I've heard somebody make some nonsense vague statement like this regarding the end times. At the end of the age comes major destruction and violence, and there is a major depopulating of the world because of it. That's what will happen. Yet I hear some people say goofy things about a change in people's consciousness (or major shift in the world?). What the hell does that mean? So what happens, people go to be one night and the next morning they all wake up as some kind of saints? Atheism, crime, immorality suddenly disappear and everybody has love in their hearts? Too much.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
nope. I dont feel any doom and gloom, in fact, i feel ok right now. If something was that close i would be crawling out of my skin by now

Sorry, but this is one i dont buy.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elhardt
Atheism, crime, immorality suddenly disappear and everybody has love in their hearts? Too much.

Interesting that you equate atheism with immorality and crime...

Why is that?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I noticed that too,it amazes me that people think things are wrong because they don't believe in it.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Exo...no major astrological things are happening December 2012.

Probably should have looked for astronomical events as well. After all, passing through the galactic plane will be most notable astronomical event in recorded human history.

2007 is 2007.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541

Originally posted by Project_Exo...no major astrological things are happening December 2012.

Probably should have looked for astronomical events as well. After all, passing through the galactic plane will be most notable astronomical event in recorded human history.

2007 is 2007.

I saw that on the history channel about galactic alignment 2012 but I have not seen it anywhere else. What really is galactic alignment, because is it happening this month too according to wiki.
and what I mean by a major shift in the world is 911 truth/ ET disclosure/ free energy. None of witch would spell death and destruction, rather truth, and salvation.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I just found this, apparently the layout of Washington DC all points to the end of 2007.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Project_Exo]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Right, well why you wise men debate this, mind if I keep drinking eggnog?
Personally, I've listened to many theories and seen to much proof that world will end in whatever year someone chooses. Nobody seems to want to live for the day and enjoying life, instead everyones looking for the end, for the other shoe.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Incredible!

I love how I don't have to wait 4 more years for the real thing!

Great stuff!

Sarcasm aside, there are some legit points!

Simply Awesome

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

What will happen and is starting to happen all over is this: Religion and philosophy are being greatly challenged and may quite possibly be altered, if not by our own decisions.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well if this is true, it's going down tomorow so...

See ya on the flip side everyone!

heh heh.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elhardt

Oh geez. I can't even count how many times I've heard somebody make some nonsense vague statement like this regarding the end times. At the end of the age comes major destruction and violence, and there is a major depopulating of the world because of it. That's what will happen. Yet I hear some people say goofy things about a change in people's consciousness (or major shift in the world?). What the hell does that mean? So what happens, people go to be one night and the next morning they all wake up as some kind of saints? Atheism, crime, immorality suddenly disappear and everybody has love in their hearts? Too much.

Why bunch atheism with crime and immorality? That's a rather stupid way of putting things... By your standards, you are saying we atheists do not have love in their hearts and thus cannot appreciate whatever changes may be coming their way...

Let me guess, you're Christian right?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Dec 2007 and the release of National Treasure 2.....coincidence....i think not.....

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by filmmaker45

The actual date is this 24th at 2:00am when a simultaneous Venus square Neptune occurs, completing the great alignment and second half of Venus' 3.5yr transit.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by xnibirux]

[edit on 22-12-2007 by xnibirux]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
well today is the day, a lot of stuff going down in japan about ufo's. I will catch everyone on the flip side.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Fascinating, the time that the reply i'm replying to was posted is 11:11AM

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Alignment of the planets happen all the time. And everytime an alignment happens the doomsdayers come out of their closets. In 1982 all the planets except Pluto( which is no longer called a planet), so all the planets were aligned on one side of the sun and doomsday was here. But we're still around.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ok doom and gloom believers, do you have already another alternative to the prophecies in case the 2012 comes and goes with no rapture, destruction and any tribulations?

Because is getting closer and closer and we are still here and life goes on.

Can not wait to see the next year to pop up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join