It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 46 – UFO Digest's Robert Morningstar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

ATS MIX Show 46 – UFO Digest's Robert Morningstar

The ATS MIX Team interviews UFO Digest's Robert Morningstar about the recent National Press Club Conference on UFOs, information about the Belgium Triangle and so much more! In fact, Robert shares a "SECRET" with us and the community about something wonderful, but we won't say, you'll just have to hear it for yourself! Please visit the following links that Robert has provided:

The National Press Club Conference on UFOs:

Part I - "The Tide Is Turning"

Part II - "The Truth Still Lives In Belgium"

Part III - "Photo Enhancements, Analysis & Interpretation Of The Belgian Black Triangle Photos”

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX since you can get them for FREE.

length: 51:42
file: atsmix_2693.mp3
size: 24237k
feed: atsmix

NOTICE - It Takes A Few Minutes For The Shows To Integrate & Play After They Are Posted To The Site

NEW SHOWS will be posted TWICE A WEEK.

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

There are over 500 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

Dave Rabbit's Official Podcast Home

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What I want to ask about or talk about is the object that was touched in the forest.

I have had the priviledge to one time travel in a Pod that the Grey's have that is egg shaped and it is made of a black shiny glass like material. This Pod isn't large and maybe the best way to describe this is take an egg and lay it on its side. Take a pencil and draw a line from one end to the other exactly across the middle, the entire upper piece opens.

When the military person touched this did he sense a being in there., if not then they could have sent it down to pick someone up. Can you see if anyone had any experience feeling or memory loss or a short period of time lost. Human's live by time but to them time has no meaning really.

The Pod is basically a one seater and when inside you are with legs stretched out in front of you and you are facing the smaller part of the egg or Pod as it is known. Your back is at a 45% angle. The material is much more then the tinted glass like material we have but it works generally the same way, hard to see in but easy to see out.

When I was taken in this it rose up slowly and got faster and faster as it went up. The sound inside sounded like a very high pitched sound and as I went up it got louder and higher that my ears started to hurt in extreme.

I did write about this one time so I won't get into it but it would be interesting if the person who touched this can resonate with anything I have mentioned.

As said in the broadcast it is nice to validate things.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by observe50]

join