It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 connected with phi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Very interesting Topic,

Id just like to add a quote that seems to get me thinking along these lines

One of the classical statements about the nature of God's existence was made by the Scottish philosopher David Hume (1711-76) in his Dialogues on Natural Religion :
Look around the world and contemplate the whole and every part of it:
you will find it nothing to be nothing but one great machine, subdivided into an infinite number of lesser machines, which again admit of subdivisions to a degree beyond what human senses and faculties can trace and explain.
All these various machines, even their most minute parts, are adjusted to each other with an accuracy which ravishes into admiration all men who have ever contemplated them. The curious adapting of means to ends, throughout all nature,
resembles exactly, though it much exceeds, the productions of human contrivance - of human design, thought, wisdom and intelligence. Since therefore the effects resemble each other, we are led to infer, by all the rules of analogy, that the causes also resemble,
and that the Author of nature is somewhat similar to the mind of man, though possessed of much larger faculties, proportioned to the grandeur of the work which he has executed. By this argument a posteriori, and by this argument alone,
do we prove at once the existence of a Deity and his similarity to human mind and intelligence.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............................Whats 666????? Can anyone explain???

It's a spiral, much similar to the equation which makes up the spiral of life, but 666 simply doesn't reach the goal so to speek. 666 is a spiral made by the simple equation n+[n+1] (or something, I'm not into how to write equations, but it should work. Mojom should be able to do this I guess).

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+33+34+35+36=666

If you search the net for Zodiak you will find a starmap with many animals and monsters drawn in. You will also see that the Babylonian Zodiak divides the Tent of Heaven into 36 thrones, not 24, like the Word of God has. This has to do with the Babylonian base six numerical system, their units of measurement etc. Anyway every single Zodiakal throne had (and obviously still has) it's god, and each of these gods had a representative among the humans on Earth. Every god and representative shared a title and a number. Their highest Zodiakal god (a form of Ba'al) and the highest priest who was also some kind of oracle or prophet, shared the number 666. And this system is being kept alive by science, the Masons and the Church mostly.

666 is a limited lookalike and so is Ba'al and all his children.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merkeva
Very interesting Topic,

Id just like to add a quote that seems to get me thinking along these lines

One of the classical statements about the nature of God's existence was made by the Scottish philosopher David Hume (1711-76) in his Dialogues on Natural Religion :
Look around the world and contemplate the whole and every part of it:
you will find it nothing to be nothing but one great machine, subdivided into an infinite number of lesser machines, which again admit of subdivisions to a degree beyond what human senses and faculties can trace and explain.
All these various machines, even their most minute parts, are adjusted to each other with an accuracy which ravishes into admiration all men who have ever contemplated them. The curious adapting of means to ends, throughout all nature,
resembles exactly, though it much exceeds, the productions of human contrivance - of human design, thought, wisdom and intelligence. Since therefore the effects resemble each other, we are led to infer, by all the rules of analogy, that the causes also resemble,
and that the Author of nature is somewhat similar to the mind of man, though possessed of much larger faculties, proportioned to the grandeur of the work which he has executed. By this argument a posteriori, and by this argument alone,
do we prove at once the existence of a Deity and his similarity to human mind and intelligence.

This was beautifully said. Couldn't said it better myself. Thanks for the input.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
According to Revelation 13:18, 666 is the number of the beast. In some translations, it is 616.

From a footnote in the New American Bible: "Each of the letters of the alphabet in Hebrew as well as in Greek has a numerical value. Many possible combinations of letters will add up to 666, and many candidates have been nominated for this infamous number. The most likely is the emperor Caesar Nero (see the note on Rev 13:3), the Greek form of whose name in Hebrew letters gives the required sum. (The Latin form of this name equals 616, which is the reading of a few manuscripts.) Nero personifies the emperors who viciously persecuted the church. It has also been observed that "6" represents imperfection, falling short of the perfect number "7," and is represented here in a triple or superlative form."

David Guzik says:
c. The letters of "Jesus" in Greek (I+e+s+o+u+s) add up to 888; 666 may be a Satanic counterpart to the name of Jesus, or 666 may be God's evaluation of such a Satanic counterpart

i. As compared to the number 888, the number 666 may signify an unholy trinity; a human/demonic imitation of God, inherently falling short of the perfect and true (7 is the number of completion and totality)

d. Or, the number 666 may harken back to Solomon's wages (1 Kings 10:14 says that Solomon received yearly six hundred and sixty-six talents of gold); perhaps this suggests that the Antichrist, like Solomon, is a good man who was corrupted

i. Modern interpretations of the idea of the Antichrist are full of the idea of some demon-child, marked by obvious evil from his birth (such as in the Omen movies); but the Antichrist may be someone whose evil is only seen after his rise to power

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You are absolutely correct. The AntiChrist (assuming he is the one who is slain, but whose wound heals) is the C�sar. The very word C�sar means Deadly or Severely Wounded and the C�sars continued the legacy of all the former beasts, especially Assyro-Babylon:

Revelation 13:3 I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast;

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by quiksilver
According to Revelation 13:18, 666 is the number of the beast. In some translations, it is 616.

From a footnote in the New American Bible: "Each of the letters of the alphabet in Hebrew as well as in Greek has a numerical value. Many possible combinations of letters will add up to 666, and many candidates have been nominated for this infamous number. The most likely is the emperor Caesar Nero (see the note on Rev 13:3), the Greek form of whose name in Hebrew letters gives the required sum. (The Latin form of this name equals 616, which is the reading of a few manuscripts.) Nero personifies the emperors who viciously persecuted the church. It has also been observed that "6" represents imperfection, falling short of the perfect number "7," and is represented here in a triple or superlative form."

David Guzik says:
c. The letters of "Jesus" in Greek (I+e+s+o+u+s) add up to 888; 666 may be a Satanic counterpart to the name of Jesus, or 666 may be God's evaluation of such a Satanic counterpart

i. As compared to the number 888, the number 666 may signify an unholy trinity; a human/demonic imitation of God, inherently falling short of the perfect and true (7 is the number of completion and totality)

d. Or, the number 666 may harken back to Solomon's wages (1 Kings 10:14 says that Solomon received yearly six hundred and sixty-six talents of gold); perhaps this suggests that the Antichrist, like Solomon, is a good man who was corrupted

i. Modern interpretations of the idea of the Antichrist are full of the idea of some demon-child, marked by obvious evil from his birth (such as in the Omen movies); but the Antichrist may be someone whose evil is only seen after his rise to power

That is an interesting theory. I think that using Greek or old Hebrew is much more probable when figuring out the whole 666 mystery. If it can in fact be solved.

PHI and 666 may have some type of symbolic meaning or as shown earlier "anti-phi" or Half the Negative PHI can be mathematically achieved. However, I personally do not think the answer lies within PHI.
For one, saying that PHI is the number of man would be way off. Man cannot even solve PHI to this very day. Like PI with it's endless non repeating decimals, which has been taken to unimaginable millionth or so position by computers, continues even further and out of man's reach.
Second, PHI and PI for that matter is really 'the number of nature' if anything. PHI is the numerical equal to natures magic of creating life. It came before man and will be here after and requires no help or anything from man.

Taking those two points alone show that PHI is, and will continue, to be beyond Man's ability to fully comprehend. Sure, man did notice the miracle of PHI within life and the Universe, which shouldn't be all that difficult to miss when you think about it, since it is EVERYWHERE!!! Man has also learned to SIMULATE it to such-n-such decimal and accuracy, but that isn't, and never will be the same as the real thing. If anything, I would say Fibbonacci and his number scale that approximates PHI the longer you continue would be closer to 'the number of man' than the actual PHI. If you think about it, PHI like PI, is still to this very day UNSOLVED, it proves very functional when limited to a few decimals however so we use it, but we've never reached the end and never will.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
For one, saying that PHI is the number of man would be way off.

And 666 isn't the number of man. The Prophecy doesn't say that. It says that it is the number of A man. An individual. It is infact a referance to the books of Wisdom (the part of the bible containing the kings' chronicles, the works of Solomon etc.) where there is infact an individual who is numbered 666: Adonikam. This is also a major hint further, for the Semittic name Adonikam is nearly similar to Canaanite Ba'al Sebul, the name of the main god in Babylon and Canaan at the time, who is refered to as Satan throughout the bible. 666 was directly connected to this deity, the Zodiak and the highest priest (the Pontifex Maximus or the Great Bridgebuilder) of Ba'al and the Zodiak. This is really not a mystery anymore. What is a mystery these days concerning this, is that eventhough it has been revealed now that the Catholic Church is falling, there are close to noone who believes these historical facts. The "Age of Aquarius" is the fulfillment of the Zodiak. It is a false prophecy outlining that Satan will overtake the world and be some kind of kind unkle. Sunday worship, idolatry, godless sciences and general immorality. That's 666. Search for Babylon, high priest, Ba'al, Zodiak, 666, Aquarius, Pontifex Maximus etc. This isn't a mystery any longer. It is a prooven fact. And woe to you all, for you all have the mark right in your face. The Pope has forced it on you as a service to C�sar.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Now look, the answer lies not within math, but within the hebrew languge, Jesus was a jew, and jews did infact speak hebrew, now when in revalation, it says man with insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is a man's number, now what he is saying is the numeric value of the person, the value of Isaac is 208, on the internet somewhere it said 198 but i calculated 208, and stuff like that, the number of this beast is 666, now those of you that don't understand numeric value, it's dealing with hebrew, and the numbers in their letters, u must know ur hebrew name, and have ur name in hebrew letters, but it is Alef is 1, Beit is 2, and so on, i don't feel like naming them all, but u can do a search on the hebrew alef-beit, which sounds like the alphabet to me, but all i am saying is the "666" is the numeric value of the person that will be born in Rome, and his number, or numeric value is 666, Jesus wasn't saying 600+60+6, he wasn't saying add those, and stuff, he was just giving the number(666) in old english, which it was translated like that in the king james bible...but 666 is a numeric value of the person who will be born in rome, not all this geometry and stuff, that doesn't say a man's number, a man's number is his personal number, phi, and pi are all the same with everything, nothing diff. for anyone, and now i will stop babling on...i just wanted to make it clear...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by StJames
Now look, the answer lies not within math, but within the hebrew languge

Which is just about 100% math. To say that Hebrew isn't about math is insane. Do you think it's a coincidence that most geniouses seem to be Jews? The Torah for instance has it's own geometry and ressonance. You can even play it on a harp allthough it would be a strange sound, it would ressonate perfectly. With seven days, a hint in a song and the number of years Jesjuah lived on Earth, he managed code the age of the universe into the story to be about the same age science of today estimates. How can you say that it isn't about math? Nero is the Beast, Ba'al is Satan, the Pope is the False Prophet.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

Do you think it's a coincidence that most geniouses seem to be Jews?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

uh oh. one of those sweeping statements. i'd love to see the study that indicates the truth in this statement.
da vinci? copernicus? hawkings? edison? tesla? fisher(bobby)?
there was einstien.

check this page out for the english gematria, which proves that gematria is 'built into' english as well as hebrew and greek, which proves that reality and language are more intimate than science or religion suggests.

www.freewebs.com...

i suggest downloading the whole page(the calculator code is part of the page code, so it will work from your copy of the page). it has a habit of getting disappeared.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
uh oh. one of those sweeping statements. i'd love to see the study that indicates the truth in this statement.
da vinci? copernicus? hawkings? edison? tesla? fisher(bobby)?
there was einstien.

And Enoch (master of astronomy, language and the sciences aswell as a master in law and justice), Abraham (a genious in astronomy and law), Mosche (outmastered all the scientists in Egypt, also a master in astronomy and law), David (master of war, astronomy and law, a great musican and poet), Solomon (he built the Temple of Jerusalem, a physical representation of the universe. A master indeed), Jesjuah (needless to say what made him a genious. He sums them all up) and all the other geniouses. Within the field of nuclear physics, you will find many Jewish geniouses. God has blessed the children of Israel with many strong brains.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<< 1   >>

join