It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 connected with phi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I was just about to go to sleep, when I came to think about the 666 mystery, and how it is the most primitive spiral you can draw (1,2,6,10etc). Then I was thinking about the Fibbonacci spiral (1,2,3,5,8 etc) and it suddenly came to me: When you instead of adding the numbers of the 666 spiral but rather subtract, you get a new and quite interresting negative illusion: 1,-1,-4,-8,-13,-19,-26,-34. All Fibbonacci numbers seem to be included either as negative values or as the result adding or subtracting two of the numbers in the row. This way phi is connected with 666. Or maybe the correct way to put it would be to say that 666 is within the geometry of the negative phi? Also if you make a new spiral out of the key phi numbers, the same numbers as is in the negative 666 spiral repeats itself over and over. Hmmm......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
I was just about to go to sleep, when I came to think about the 666 mystery, and how it is the most primitive spiral you can draw (1,2,6,10etc). Then I was thinking about the Fibbonacci spiral (1,2,3,5,8 etc) and it suddenly came to me: When you instead of adding the numbers of the 666 spiral but rather subtract, you get a new and quite interresting negative illusion: 1,-1,-4,-8,-13,-19,-26,-34. All Fibbonacci numbers seem to be included either as negative values or as the result of two other numbers in the row. This way phi is connected with 666.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666

666=600+60+6
6+6+6=18

Your hypotesis doesn't hold water

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

666=600+60+6
6+6+6=18

Your hypotesis doesn't hold water

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Your assumption doesn't either

Never told you to ADD anything... just line'em up

In the word VISA the letters aren't being added up... but lined up from left to right.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I guess all the 3D imagery from Mars is rendered using phi calculations. Hmmm.......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You must remember... the number of the BEAST.. 666.. without it you cannot buy or sell?

Without VISA you cannot travel. Soon a creditcard-like microchip will be stamped on everyone's arm for ease of monetary transactions.. it'll be a visa

666!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Your assumption doesn't either

Never told you to ADD anything... just line'em up

Sorry dude, the text clearly says 600+60+6. Written in Hebrew numbers you get OREN or Nero when read the other way. C�sar means severely injured, C�sar Nero simply reads Severely Wounded 666 for the mystic. The Roman God of Mars is believed to be the father of the two children Romulus and Remus who were breastfed by the shewolf or Latin lupa which means shewolf and prostitute, and became the founders of Rome. This god is nowdays being worshipped by millions uppon millions around the world. Go figure.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You must remember... the number of the BEAST.. 666.. without it you cannot buy or sell?

Without VISA you cannot travel. Soon a creditcard-like microchip will be stamped on everyone's arm for ease of monetary transactions.. it'll be a visa

666!

It won't be anything, for it's here already, and it has been here since ancient times. Since the ancient Egyptians reformed the Mazzaroth every living thing has been branded with 666. 666 is hethen astrology, contrary to sound prophecy and the Heavenly Name of God.

Ba'al Sebub vs. Elohim Jesjuah Sebaot so to speek.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hamilton, I'm not sure if I follow your negative math part exactly. How are you getting those numbers? Can you lay it out differently?

Also you'll want to remember that Fibbonacci's number scale and PHI aren't exactly the same thing. PHI is an Irrational Number just like PI. Fibbonacci came up with his scale of approximating PHI using Real Numbers. It never exactly equals PHI but gets closer and closer the longer you work with it. (Not to mention the fact that we can't find an end to PHI either so even if we wanted to try and keep going till they did match up exactly, we'd never get there)

Anyway, there is something that is from a web site that is basically saying the same thing you are, but a little different....

Revelations 13:18, speaking of the Anti-Christ, says the following:
"This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is a man's number. His number is 666."

This beast, the Anti-Christ, is thus related to the number 666, one of the greatest mysteries of the Bible.
Curiously enough, if you take the sine of 666�, you get -0.80901699, which is one-half of negative phi, or perhaps what one might call the "anti-phi."

The trigonometric relationship of sin 666� to phi is based on an isosceles triangle with a base of phi and sides of 1. When this triangle is enclosed in a circle with a radius of 1, we see that the lower line, which has an angle of 306� on the first rotation and 666� on the second rotation, has a sine equal to one-half negative phi.

In this we see the unity of phi divided into positive and negative, analogous perhaps to light and darkness or good and evil. Could this "sine" be a "sign" as well?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Roman Numerals first 6 numbers can only be displayed together to form one number, and it is done in inverse order

DCLXVI and that = 666 or 600+60+6,

[Edited on 2/7/2004 by palehorse]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
i think you're all right. 666 is 666. VISA is an incarnation, so to speak. early christians with their 666 'magic square' amulet. the dollar. the bar code. the frequency. the fraction(2/3). the percentage. the yin to nine's yang. the counterclockwise spiral. all resonant with 6. i don't think 666 is evil. it just is. somehow it has a relationship to the sin-kronos-ation of our perception of the spacetime matrix.
man, ive been seeing it on license plates lots lately.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
hmmm most interesting observation there, Hamilton

I think I mentioned in another topic that I believe the language of God, or better the hand of God, is math and numbers. Phi is the essence of living world and universe, it is everywhere, in plants, humans, animals, stars, it is the number of creation. It is only logical that satan's number is anti-phi, the negative of God.

Very interesting indeed.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Hamilton, I'm not sure if I follow your negative math part exactly. How are you getting those numbers? Can you lay it out differently?

Well naturally. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear in the opening post. It goes like this: The simplest spiral you can make would be A+B+C etc where B=A+1 and C=B+1 and so on, like this: 1+2+3+4+5. This spiral sums up to 666 when you have added the numbers between 1 and 36, the number of decans, gods and priests in the Ba'al Zodiak. However I was sitting here trying to figure how to cheat this system in a way so I didn't get 666. The result was that I subtracted rather than added the numbers: 1-2=-1, -3=-4, -4=-8 etc. What amazed me was that the Fibonacci figures started jumping up, only in negatives or as the result of adding or subtracting two of the numbers in the row. See?

Also you'll want to remember that Fibbonacci's number scale and PHI aren't exactly the same thing. PHI is an Irrational Number just like PI. Fibbonacci came up with his scale of approximating PHI using Real Numbers. It never exactly equals PHI but gets closer and closer the longer you work with it. (Not to mention the fact that we can't find an end to PHI either so even if we wanted to try and keep going till they did match up exactly, we'd never get there)

Unless you drop some acid and steep into Einstein, then you'll find that the end is where the beginning is
In other words, you can't ever find the start of it, unless you see a complete spiral and choose a spot along the path.

Anyway, there is something that is from a web site that is basically saying the same thing you are, but a little different....

Revelations 13:18, speaking of the Anti-Christ, says the following:
"This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is a man's number. His number is 666."

This beast, the Anti-Christ, is thus related to the number 666, one of the greatest mysteries of the Bible.
Curiously enough, if you take the sine of 666�, you get -0.80901699, which is one-half of negative phi, or perhaps what one might call the "anti-phi."

Which makes sense somehow, since the oposite from Creation and Victory would be destruction and loss. Do you have the link?

The trigonometric relationship of sin 666� to phi is based on an isosceles triangle with a base of phi and sides of 1. When this triangle is enclosed in a circle with a radius of 1, we see that the lower line, which has an angle of 306� on the first rotation and 666� on the second rotation, has a sine equal to one-half negative phi.

In this we see the unity of phi divided into positive and negative, analogous perhaps to light and darkness or good and evil. Could this "sine" be a "sign" as well?

Who knows. The kings and writers of Old Europe were quite humorous when it came to words and phrases. In other words the phonetic similarity is probably not a coincidence. I believe that Satan in the sky is wireless communication, while Satan on Earth is visible cables running from poles and from your computer to your wall etc. while Satan imprisoned is buried encrypted cables. In a little more than 1000 years we will replace everything with something new. Probably something having to do with psychic stuff or telepathy. That we have developed a new system where psychic energies are no longer hijacked or distorted. The reason it got distorted in the first place is the computer, cinema, radio, the tellie and all the other foolish inventions we humans have made.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
hmmm most interesting observation there, Hamilton

I think I mentioned in another topic that I believe the language of God, or better the hand of God, is math and numbers. Phi is the essence of living world and universe, it is everywhere, in plants, humans, animals, stars, it is the number of creation. It is only logical that satan's number is anti-phi, the negative of God.

Very interesting indeed.

Well I do believe that phi is just a product of our ability to see the physical world. I believe that the physical world is somehow nonexistent unless you "filter" the spiritual grid using sines and fractals (which is very 666 btw) most like computers do it, only much more advanced and on a first person level. It is the code of everything physical. It can be factored down into a simple formulae: [��5 + 1] : 2. Everything you see can only be explained or rendered or seen through this filter in this world. However, since Jesjuah is a shapeshifter, and evil lives in the physical, I believe that phi, epsilon, 666 and all the other physical and biological constants are evil defined or materialised. These spirals have the shape of the number 6. Phi is F in the Roman alfabet. F is the sixth letter. The number six seems more universal in this dimentional continuum than any other number, except for maybe phi that is.........

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Well naturally. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear in the opening post. It goes like this: The simplest spiral you can make would be A+B+C etc where B=A+1 and C=B+1 and so on, like this: 1+2+3+4+5. This spiral sums up to 666 when you have added the numbers between 1 and 36, the number of decans, gods and priests in the Ba'al Zodiak. However I was sitting here trying to figure how to cheat this system in a way so I didn't get 666. The result was that I subtracted rather than added the numbers: 1-2=-1, -3=-4, -4=-8 etc. What amazed me was that the Fibonacci figures started jumping up, only in negatives or as the result of adding or subtracting two of the numbers in the row. See?

Ok, I'm with ya! It's kinda weird working it with 'negative' numbers. Most interesting to me is the fact that you'll notice as it begins into the negative side of the scale it actually starts with the same (+1) on both sides of the '0'.
n = -6, -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
F(n)= -8, -5, -3, -2, -1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8

I double checked it just to make sure and it's correct. This is from:
www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk...

The blue plot is for positive values of n from 0 to 6. Note how this curve crosses the x axis (representing the "real part of the complex number") at the Fibonacci numbers, 0, 1, 2, 3, 5 and 8. But there is a loop so it crosses the axis twice at x=1, and we really do get the whole Fibonacci sequence 0,1,1,2,3,5,8.. as the crossing points.
The red plot is of negative values of n from -6 to 0. It also crosses the x axis at the values -8, 5, -3, 2, -1, 1 and 0 corresponding to the Fibonacci numbers F(-6), F(-5), F(-4), F(-3), F(-2), F(-1) and F(0).

Unless you drop some acid and steep into Einstein, then you'll find that the end is where the beginning is
In other words, you can't ever find the start of it, unless you see a complete spiral and choose a spot along the path.

Right. I didn't mean the 'end' of the spiral though, I was talking about The Ratio of Fib Numbers Approximating PHI Numbers after the decimal, and those numbers not having and 'end'. For example:

PHI=1.618033...

1/1 = 1
2/1 = 2
3/2 = 1.5
5/3 = 1.666...

8/5 = 1.6
13/8 = 1.625
21/13 = 1.615385...
34/21 = 1.619048...
987/610 = 1.618033...

Which makes sense somehow, since the oposite from Creation and Victory would be destruction and loss. Do you have the link?

Yep:
evolutionoftruth.com...

Who knows. The kings and writers of Old Europe were quite humorous when it came to words and phrases. In other words the phonetic similarity is probably not a coincidence. I believe that Satan in the sky is wireless communication, while Satan on Earth is visible cables running from poles and from your computer to your wall etc. while Satan imprisoned is buried encrypted cables. In a little more than 1000 years we will replace everything with something new. Probably something having to do with psychic stuff or telepathy. That we have developed a new system where psychic energies are no longer hijacked or distorted. The reason it got distorted in the first place is the computer, cinema, radio, the tellie and all the other foolish inventions we humans have made.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Yeah, I personally think that PHI and it's 'Creative Power' so to speak is symbolicly linked to one or more of "666, Divinity, Creation, Physical Life, etc." The same way that Pi = 3.14 (Trinity, some say) but also Pi is also the Perfect Eternal Circle. Pi and PHI together have philisophical reference to God(Pi)=Eternal Unborn or Uncreated yet Enveloping All, & Christ(Phi)=Eternal Life, Creation in Form, or something like that...I'm sure you can see where I'm headed in that thinking....

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

It strikes me that the negative phi sine seems to corelate perfectly with the positive one, if you just turn the spiral 90 degrees around the y (oops) axis and stretch it out along the x-axis according to the negative phi, that was what I meant. If you had rendered out those two graphs, you would have got a concylie. Is 666 infact computerised 3D? All 3D apps takes use of fractals, which is basically most geometrical constants merged into one formulae.

Thanks for all the input btw. You're quite good at this aren't you
Math was never my strongest subject, too much work, allthough geometry was more or less the same as words and language. If I had studied harder, I guess I could have made a "GUI" inside my head for numbers and formulae also, but, later. Words have always been my thing, but I love the figures also, they're just so friggin' hard to get to sometimes

Is 666 the road to eternal emtiness and void of voids, beyond ultimate small? Maybe the eternity you can hear in those conkylia (sp?). Sounds like the sea. Beautiful with mother of pearl, but dangerous. Eternal nothingness...........

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
And just to remind all the bible thumpers here who is always thumping on the fact that the text says "Here is wisdom.... It's the number of a man". This is merely a subliminal referance to Wisdom (the part of the Tannakh containing the chronicles etc.) to the cencus after the return from Babylon. Adonikam had 666 children of his tribe in his "stock". As for the name in question, it is more or less a perfect Hebrew transcript of the Semittic Ba'al Sebul, popularilly known as Satan. Ba'al Sebul was the creator of the Babylonian Zodiak. However, he was not a god, but a man with insite to the divine: Also known as a giant. The Zodiak and the Tower of Babel is the exact same thing. And it was created by Nimrod, a giant among the sons of Kush.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
this thread is brilliant. hamilton, mojom, ...keep on keepin' on.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
this thread is brilliant. hamilton, mojom, ...keep on keepin' on.

Please join in. I believe the universe is cubic fragmented into points which are ever decreasing towards total Energy, or the Creator of the Cosmos, while the Church and most other "knowledge stations" seem to focus on the physical observed world, that which evolves through limitations, travel in spirals, directed, locked on target. Target: your own arse. The real world is much simpler, it is customised. The direction of every cell can be directed in exactly which way the we's want. But the physical leftalone world will finish the spiral of their form and end like a degenerated blob in the end. When a thing gets big enough you simply don't see it anymore, you become a part of it. The universe gets to you , get it? Do you honestly think God made a vessel for the humans that was everlasting in itself? The body of man is doomed, because of a deliberate bug in our genes, if you focus on exactly these bodies we walk around in today. But there is a new order (a genetic order, a new vessel, transformed bodies) waiting around the corner for those whom he who gave us these (degenerating) vessels in the first place, likes. There will be some kind of swapping or like people walking from one train to the other. Just with a drop of blood or like an equation. We will receive new vessels. This world, this shape, this system of constants is soon dead, or rather, ready for revitalisation, re-creation. In the next world maybe our senses observe spheres as cubes or like a small spark?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............................Whats 666????? Can anyone explain???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join