It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hollow Earth Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Is the Earth hollow or not?
Is mainstream science giving us disinformation and telling us the earth is solid?

Here are some questions of mine pertaining to the theory that earth is hollow:

1. If earth is hollow, then the other rocky planets of our solar system must be hollow too, right?

2. If the earth is hollow, then is centrifugal force responsible for it's "hollowness"?

3. How big are the openings to the inner earth at each of earth's poles? (If they really exist)

4. Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis caused by the light from the inner earth?

5. Are Seismologists lying to us or do they truly do not know if the earth is hollow or not?

Here's a nice video of a tune/song that informs about how the hollow earth was formed by centrifugal force: www.youtube.com...

---Kyle

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Surprisingly, we know very little about what lies beneath the Earth's surface. The scientific community is in generaly agreement that the world beneath our feet is made up of four layers: a rocky outer crust, a mantle of hot viscous rock, a liquid outer core, the seat of magnetism, and a solid, spinning inner core.

This article tells us we don't know much about our Earth, but how is most of our earth air? I don't get it unless it's not true or either that scientists and/or the Illuminati don't want us to know of what's really inside earth.

www.dailygalaxy.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Does anyone have any answers or opinions on my questions?

I haven't anyone else talk about the hollow earth in this way yet--I think these are questions not yet presented on this forum.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Sorry you havent gotten any replies. This might have to do with the fact that there were something like 5 Hollow-Earth Threads opened in the last two days (a few of which were closed again).

I dont know about the earth being hollow, but I would bet that there ARE some things going on on a subterranean level.

I dont buy the story that in thousands of years on this planet nobody has ventured underground to build something up there.

Caves exist. Underground tunnels exist. Stuff happens there.

The more remote an area, the more secrets you can engage in there. I would bet good money that there is a parallel society going on somewhere under the mountains of Tibet for example.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
Does anyone have any answers or opinions on my questions?

I haven't anyone else talk about the hollow earth in this way yet--I think these are questions not yet presented on this forum.

take away all the water what do you have mmmm

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by h2owater

Are you implying that if we could take away all of earths water away, we would be left with a hollow earth?

If you are implying this, then it wouldn't be true and if there was no water on earth, all you would have is a hunk of dirt, rock, and magma.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
Is the Earth hollow or not?
Is mainstream science giving us disinformation and telling us the earth is solid?

What is the source being referenced here? I was under the impression that mainstream science says a good portion of the Earth's interior is liquid. Are you quoting a question directly from hollow Earth theories, or is there an actual scientific study suggesting a completely solid Earth?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutrients

Oops. Sorry to get you confused.

I didn't mean the whole inside is solid, but a part is solid while the rest is liquid.

But still, with the Earth supposedly being mostly liquid inside, there couldn't be a central sun or beings living inside--unless they are aquatic organisms. And with the Earth being liquid, it wouldn't be hollow, only if the earth was primarily mad up of gas would it be considered hollow.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

If there are beings living far under the crust of what the current accepted model of the Earth is, they certainly would not be aquatic. The liquid that comprises the mantle and outer core is liquid rock, not water, and the creatures that would be living in that environment would be something which we've never (outside of what some conspiracies say, of course) encountered. They would have to subsist on something apart from carbon dioxide or oxygen and would have to be able to survive at ridiculous temperatures. While I don't discount the possibility of such organisms, there is not any publicly available evidence that anything like that has ever been found.

The current model does show the outer crust as being something like 20-30 miles deep, which would be plenty of room to hide in. I don't want to speculate on what might be hiding in extremely deep caves without researching some of the other conspiracies a bit more.

The idea of a hollow Earth can be, I think, safely discarded. The currents of liquid rock play such an important role in the Earth's magnetic field and in the shaping of geography that I believe you would be hard pressed to explain those phenomenon with a hollow Earth.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutrients

Yeah, I agree with you. It is hard to believe of the hollow earth when there is no substantial evidence toprove it.

We seem to know the earth is made up of liquid and solids, but our thinking of the earth would dramaticlly change if we found out it was mostly made up of a gas.

I don't fully understand how planets (esp. rocky planets) form. If a computer simpulation shows a planet formnig and haeing a hollow center, then that would be interesting.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think the problem here is that there really are no good data sets of evidence to prove either theory substantially. The whole theory on our crust resting on a mantle of molten rock is really only based on our observation of volcanoes.
I find it interesting that there are references to the hollow earth all over medieval and mythological stories. Not to mention in the Roslyn Chapel.
Personally, I think its an attractive and feasible theory. Most things in life seem to mirror the microscopic and macroscopic worlds.

I am still very interested in the expeditions planned for the Arctic.. it seems they are continuously canceled though. Thats really our best shot at proving this theory one way or another.. only problem is.. if something really IS there.. its going to be guarded heavily.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by djcloudy

I would also think the entrances to these supposed entrances to the inner world (or Aghartha [spelling]) would be heavily guarded, as you said.

If the world turned out to be hollow, then that would mean we hardly understand how a rocky planet forms and how the norther and southern lights aren't caused by radiation from the sun. Theories out there say the lights are caused by the inner sun of the earth, but I find this very difficult to believe and there is no evidence to support this claim.

Also, the northern lights can be as far down south as California, how do you explain the inner sun's light comes all the way down south as that?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have a question about the Hollow Earth expedition. They claim there is a big hole at the top of the earth that they want to try to sail into. But if there is such a huge hole, why can't they just rent a plane and fly into it?

I listened to George Noory interviewing a Hollow Earther for 2 hours and Noory never once asked about using a plane.

Weird.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I heard somewhere that the hollow part would begin at around 800 miles down. We have never gone anywhere near that far. It is perfectly plausible that we would have to go through the molten part that is squeezed from both sides, and that there are tunnels that do wind their way down to a hollow inner earth. Imagine the expedition it would take to weave your way through 800 miles of downward tunnel. The centrifical theory is a possibility, at least to me. I'm not preaching hollow earth here. I'm just saying I think it's possible.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I know I'm a little late here, but you should seriously do some research on DR. BROOKS AGNEW if your not familiar with his work. His credentials speak for his natural ability and his determination to find the truth. In my eyes he is the only one with the potential to lead all surface dwellers to first contact with your long lost brotherhood of man.

*The earth is hollow. Just as an atom is 99.99% space, so is the earth.

*Polar openings are just 300-500 miles wide depending on the time of the year.

*Centrifugal force has everything to do with it.

*The firmament (crust) is roughly 800-1000 miles deep.

*Many humanoid races and the true keepers of Gaia reside within. Many are native terrans, many others however, are not. Including us Humans.

*Many ancient texts describe such polar openings (oceanic depressions).

*Many ancient texts describe benevolent humanoids that survived the deluge.

*Seismologist have known for years that their research has too many loopholes. Recently there has been a breakthrough and many of them have come to the conclusion that the earth HAS to be hollow.

I will not back any of this, for it is up to YOU to do your own research. That is the only way you will satisfy your skeptic nature. I will however leave you with a token of my appreciation. Your intuition tells you yes. Because it is true. It is hollow and full of sentient life and you all will soon find out how beautiful it is to live without hatred towards your own blood. Without competition, without jealousy and without MONEY. Say what you will. Some can't live with the lack of hindering qualities. Some, and very few will thrive.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
In my opinion to think of the earth in the simple outer crust, with a few layers and a spherical center is just way to simple.

When any body was formed it was formed out of chaos. The life that arose out of the chaos, the structure "observed" is indeed beautiful as well as nonuniform.

To think that the crust is about 20 to thirty miles deep in a uniform pattern around the world bellies up against the chaotic formation of bodies. (bodies being the planets, asteroids etc)

In place it may be 30 miles and in other places the crust may be much deeper.

The center of the earth may be hot in some place and bitterly cold in others.

If those two paradigms exist then the middle idea of of a temperate place under the crust may exist.

We have yet to scratch the surface.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by whiteraven]

top topics

join